[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
This year is definitely Mark's year. My husband in law getting high ratings for this year for channel 3,two international awards, my husband in law among top 10 in many streaming apps across different countries,my forever sunshine getting good reviews and viewership, rerun of my husband in law in the same year as it first aired and now kluen cheevit on Netflix...
Definitely his year ^^ raking in the ratings and recognition! With KC on netflix MY, im sure it's gonna trend on socmedia!

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
KC on Netflix? Great news I'm happy for them! I feel like Mark keeps improving every year, both acting and popularity. His lakorns' ratings are the best evidence. It's rare to find an actor who's popular inside and outside Thailand with actual talent and ability to create chemistry w/ many of his costars. He and Bella are the most stable in terms of ratings in ch3 imo.
Back to KC, it deserves every success and praise that it received and MarkYaya NEED to pair up again. I mean come on it was a huge hit and even before that, MarkYa had their highest rating in their careers (until now) together. Ch3 needs to get over themselves and make it happen!

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
KC on Netflix? Great news I'm happy for them! I feel like Mark keeps improving every year, both acting and popularity. His lakorns' ratings are the best evidence. It's rare to find an actor who's popular inside and outside Thailand with actual talent and ability to create chemistry w/ many of his costars. He and Bella are the most stable in terms of ratings in ch3 imo.
Back to KC, it deserves every success and praise that it received and MarkYaya NEED to pair up again. I mean come on it was a huge hit and even before that, MarkYa had their highest rating in their careers (until now) together. Ch3 needs to get over themselves and make it happen!
channel 3 should keep their insecurity aside and allow Mark and Yaya to pair again.. NY and MK are secure and stable in their place.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
yess to MarkYa reunion! if they could reunite in a lakorn, which genre do you think aside from slapkiss?

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
yess to MarkYa reunion! if they could reunite in a lakorn, which genre do you think aside from slapkiss?
I think Thais usually like Slap-Kiss or RomCom.. Action related lakorns don't get high rating.. I think some lakorn with family complications could be better..

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Hope he gets.. They tend to give awards only for serious roles..romcoms are not favored for awards..
Thailand awards are very bias if you follow closely award are given to popularity not talent. It happened many time where an actor or actresses didn't even have any lakorn out that year but they end up winning the awards for the year. I give up on Thailand awards already, it's just too bias.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Definitely romcom because their previous lakorns were slap kiss and action, I wanna see them in something more light, relaxing and warm. Romance focused and tons of pranang scenes together are what I'm hoping to see.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Action comedy + romantic comedy. lol. I don't know why I really love watching Mark in action. I even watch Necromancer just to saw him in action. Ya also good at action. Maybe something spy-ish like Mr. and Mrs. Smith. add little bit slap kiss too. haha.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
This year is definitely Mark's year. My husband in law getting high ratings for this year for channel 3,two international awards, my husband in law among top 10 in many streaming apps across different countries,my forever sunshine getting good reviews and viewership, rerun of my husband in law in the same year as it first aired and now kluen cheevit on Netflix...
Mark won one international, another got nominated but lost to Philippines actor if I'm not mistaken. But, still impressive.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Mark won one international, another got nominated but lost to Philippines actor if I'm not mistaken. But, still impressive.
You are right he is not winner for ‘Asian Academy Creative Awards’ but he was the national winner from Thailand and beat other Thai actors for that.. proud of him...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh, I’m so glad to see you guys in here! I definitely would love to see them in a romcom! They deserve one with lots of romance!! I still haven’t changed my avi to this day haha. That was my favorite moment of them.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Ahh, I’m so glad to see you guys in here! I definitely would love to see them in a romcom! They deserve one with lots of romance!! I still haven’t changed my avi to this day haha. That was my favorite moment of them.
Mine too! I was screaming when I saw them interact because I didn't see it coming. Mark sang KC ost with Kim so I was upset because it reminded me so much of ThitJee but then THAT moment happened. I was very thrilled.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Mine too! I was screaming when I saw them interact because I didn't see it coming. Mark sang KC ost with Kim so I was upset because it reminded me so much of ThitJee but then THAT moment happened. I was very thrilled.
When did they interact? I didnt see Mark and Yaya even having an eye contact during calendar signing,,Am I missing something..

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, after that moment I was like okay, it’s all good haha! It’s been three years now but I just don’t know how long we will have to wait. It was four years before they even paired up for KC! And like you mentioned both of their highest rated lakorns are their lakorns together. Like I respect both their personal lives but on screen I will always cheer them to fullest. They are one of my fav couples.