[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm sooo soorryyy for the big character but that was the only way to let my feeling out i'm speechless now just when i lost hope they gonna meet aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it just the words are not enough not enough i can't find the words i don't knwo if i'm still under the heat of the moment but i have alll kind of emotion in my heart i forgive the writer now :D this just was soooooooooooo beautiifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they played with my emotion as they wantd in this episode but as i criticize i have to praise this time this episode is worth it bravo :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

and finally the relationship is moving although i wish it wasn't that easy but well anchun can never hate gun and she will never get over him she loves him deaaaaarly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm veryyy sorry for repeating myself but this is worth being crazy for finally i feel this excited for this lakorn i have to say they win me in this episode very wellll chained no bore was detected things were moving in an entertaining pace

and of course in my bias side i got my anchun and gun beautiful emotions altough it won't be the same the scars will be always there but i would lie if i said i didn't felt happy to see them love each other this much

spycool_tukta_30085659_1918102811836110_2497105487816818688_n.jpg vii_markprin.mk_30830797_166309747414211_5459252158790631424_n.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Why is Kim sad + angry? Has the no-mercy-slaps scene showed yet?
back to you girl i forgot to say i love how you described it perfetly cause that exactly what anchun was going through in that scene (i was going through too :lol:)

Hello everyone, I have been far far away from lakornland for a long time. Didn't realised KF has aired. Sad to say, probably because of the long wait, I didn't jump for joy at all to watch it. I did however watch some snippets. Anyhow, is it good? I mean... will it make me go crazily longing for new episode each week?

Gosh, I was sooo into it last year. Dunno why I am not feeling it anymore. I have aged. Ice cream doesn't taste the same anymore lately.... huhuhu.
for te lakorn if you are a fun of the action a fun of extreeemmmmmmm psycho character a fan of Alex and kao, fan of endless love story between a man and a woman with the woman is such a sad character that can't stop loving the man can't help herself wan tot be with him , fan of story that turn around fighting the evil man and save the town from his evilness then this lakorn is your cup of tea you will enjoy it

forgot if too you are a fan of mystery back gorund story with the appearance of new characters each time

i' personally didn't anticipated or waited each time for the next episode i even at some point i wanted to stop watching cause they annoyed me a lot with the side character action action action the same things keep on going abou the arms and all that but i have to say todayis the first time i feel satisfied and i'm lookign forward for the next episode why ? of course because the story of the lead is moving forward now she join him in the battle so i won't have to suffer to have scene of them