[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's truly so miserable for her she has no dad no mom no brother no sister no friend no one beside Gun what she will do if he died where she will go from where she will start i felt every deep sorrow in her eyes and how exhausted she is and how hard for her right now , Gun still have his sister and her those are the only left for him he need to protect with his life and he has his friend to help him

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiPQVCHlG5j/?taken-by=mkpantip

mkpantip_30948629_575425436164204_4566798847065456640_n.jpg mkpantip_30855369_2192788564284865_2252381923487776768_n.jpg

i stopped watching live cause i'm really tired of all of this side story

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this scene made me realize why i'm watching this lakorn why i kept holding on until now , i kept holding on every minute for their moment cause it's worth it it's worth to feel those emotion but at the same time it made sad and don't want to watch anymore cause i lost interest in all this action all this fighting i'm tired i just want to rewatch this scene again and again and again better than keep watching te rest of the episode

sumark1922_30855327_168724613837276_1667188905671131136_n.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i saw their discussion an di'm guessing anchun want to leave with him far from San since everyone is safe now they saved ognad's sister gun's sister and if they want to leave they can leave but he don't want to and told her that she can leave if she want but she told him that he know that if he don't go she won't go either
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiPWuO6DGx6/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

so i conclude that anchun is afraid to lose Gun cause as i said he is the only left one for her but gun has a revenge he want to do so anchun is like this :he don't want to leave he want to kill san first right ? then she will go kill him herself she will die before she will see gun die cause she can't live without him so better die before him

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
no nang'ek kim ever played loved the par'ek this much to the point she is ready to sacrifice herself and refuse to see him go kill himself alone

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So she's putting things on her own hands. Wow girl. What a dedication. You still remember this post from way back?
yes i remember most of the thing related to kim or MK lakorn i actually was waiting for it but ddin't expect that she actually gonna volunteer herself to go to san i thought he will capture again and then she will use a knife so i'm surprised to how much anchun love gun

twister02

M♥K
i saw their discussion an di'm guessing anchun want to leave with him far from San since everyone is safe now they saved ognad's sister gun's sister and if they want to leave they can leave but he don't want to and told her that she can leave if she want but she told him that he know that if he don't go she won't go either
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiPWuO6DGx6/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

so i conclude that anchun is afraid to lose Gun cause as i said he is the only left one for her but gun has a revenge he want to do so anchun is like this :he don't want to leave he want to kill san first right ? then she will go kill him herself she will die before she will see gun die cause she can't live without him so better die before him
No one wants to see the one you love die first before you. It's not actually revenge that drives Gun but he wants to save Muang Pon from San that's why he can't leave. I think Anchan saw that she has greater chance of killing San so she wanna end it faster so that she and Gun can live peacefully together. It's not a suicide mission.

twister02

M♥K
yes i remember most of the thing related to kim or MK lakorn i actually was waiting for it but ddin't expect that she actually gonna volunteer herself to go to san i thought he will capture again and then she will use a knife so i'm surprised to how much anchun love gun

So next week is the groin kicking and rescue mission. I hope the last episode is the movie scene. lol. I don't have high hopes for the finale. Honestly, I'm disappointed that the pregnancy was fake. :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
No one wants to see the one you love die first before you. It's not actually revenge that drives Gun but he wants to save Muang Pon from San that's why he can't leave. I think Anchan saw that she has greater chance of killing San so she wanna end it faster so that she and Gun can live peacefully together. It's not a suicide mission.
it's a suicide mission cause she can't beat san there is no way and even she can stab im he will survive and his men will capture her and he can harm her i agree she went cause she want to end the hell she is living in

twister02

M♥K
Based on Google translate, Kimmy said in her Ig live that KF will end just like Avengers Infinity War. I hope she's kidding tho because what I know, from the spoilers, there are lots of characters who died in that movie at the end.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Based on Google translate, Kimmy said in her Ig live that KF will end just like Avengers Infinity War. I hope she's kidding tho because what I know, from the spoilers, there are lots of characters who died in that movie at the end.
me reading your post

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hahahha. Girl, it's not even accurate :lol: so just don't mind it. I didn't saw the movie so I'm not even sure what's her reference or if that's what she really said .Google translate is shitty sometimes :lol:
i hope the translation is 100 % wrong cause i swear my heart can't take more pain