[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace" I'm hoping that it's 50/50. I would like to see the revenge part halfway through the drama and the other half would be a reconnection time with the pra'nangs. The revenge part will be what brings them together, which will then lead to old feelings. I can't wait. So darn bored. No more of Kim's drama to watch until this one airs. Worth the wait for me though since it's MK reunion.
well i wish it's gonna be 50/50 cause i feel it's gonna be 60% action/drama and 40% romance and i'm pretty sure most of the romance will start from near middle until the end

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@"peace" I'll take 60/40 as well. Better than 90/10 like most lakorns. From all the pictures, looks like there will be plenty of sweet scenes for us to enjoy. I see kisses, hugs, bed, sleep scene, the works for MK fans!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace" I'll take 60/40 as well. Better than 90/10 like most lakorns. From all the pictures, looks like there will be plenty of sweet scenes for us to enjoy. I see kisses, hugs, bed, sleep scene, the works for MK fans!
but sometime you can't fully count on the BTS pix cause sometime some photos are for flashback so i hope they really will give them enough sweetness and intimate moment since this story reuest this mature love emotions so i absolutely trying to wait with as much patient as i can have , cause i will be drooling for my MK here

speaking about it it has been almost a month without update couple pix of them from this filming i hope they gonna film together next week

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
OK, since Buang Hong ended I'll have to follow up with this lakorn/project which I know it is not going to aired anytime soon. Maybe toward the end of the year? Wonder what Kim next project? Normally she announce or her fan club announce her next project when her current is about to end, am I correct? Oh man, I seriously cannot wait.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OK, since Buang Hong ended I'll have to follow up with this lakorn/project which I know it is not going to aired anytime soon. Maybe toward the end of the year? Wonder what Kim next project? Normally she announce or her fan club announce her next project when her current is about to end, am I correct? Oh man, I seriously cannot wait.
You are correct. None of us know what her project will be next. I know she's trying to focus on finishing school, so maybe that's why she's limiting her work queue. I'm hoping she'll get pair up with a different p'ek next, although I don't mind Nedech again either.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm just like others who really want to know her next project besides this one too. If this drama will be out by the end of the year, It's going to be a long wait. Want to see her one more time with Nadech, James Ma and JamesJi (I still have a fever from BH).

twister02

M♥K
Is it just me or what but I want Kim to be paired up with Nine Naphat. I think they'll make a good pair but for now, I'm waiting for this to air soon. I know it's just wishful thinking since BH just recently aired but I miss my MK in a lakorn. :crybaby2:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or what but I want Kim to be paired up with Nine Naphat. I think they'll make a good pair but for now, I'm waiting for this to air soon. I know it's just wishful thinking since BH just recently aired but I miss my MK in a lakorn. :crybaby2:
I am behind. I need to go find out who Nine is. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what bother me right now is why kim doesn't have update from this filming , i hope today she is filming too

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
what bother me right now is why kim doesn't have update from this filming , i hope today she is filming too

yes it bother me too.coz she has not shooting for a long time...and she has no project now...btw anybody know the progress of this lakorn..it is 90% done or still not reach halfway?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Okay, I dont know if you familiar with this Lakorn previous version or not, but there were not a lot of romance scene between pra'ek and nang'ek because it's divided into both action and romance (and which is about 50-50%) and romance part need to divide by 3 couples (50/3) you should know how much screen time we should be expecting to see our MK. Now you know the reason why I'm so pissed because there is no rumors of Kim having any new Lakorn at all! I know I should be patience but when I come to think that there will be small screen time of our MK and the fact that she doesn't has anything line up is just ridiculous. I get it that Kim need to graduate this year, but at least give us some hint of what type of storyline and pra'ek she pair with next! They can start filming next year I don't mind, but I'm just speechless! Look at others actors has plenty of Lakorns line up and another production waiting for their queue!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yes it bother me too.coz she has not shooting for a long time...and she has no project now...btw anybody know the progress of this lakorn..it is 90% done or still not reach halfway?
I think it's getting close to finish because I recall they film the ending scene of Got character already!

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, I dont know if you familiar with this Lakorn previous version or not, but there were not a lot of romance scene between pra'ek and nang'ek because it's divided into both action and romance (and which is about 50-50%) and romance part need to divide by 3 couples (50/3) you should know how much screen time we should be expecting to see our MK. Now you know the reason why I'm so pissed because there is no rumors of Kim having any new Lakorn at all! I know I should be patience but when I come to think that there will be small screen time of our MK and the fact that she doesn't has anything line up is just ridiculous. I get it that Kim need to graduate this year, but at least give us some hint of what type of storyline and pra'ek she pair with next! They can start filming next year I don't mind, but I'm just speechless! Look at others actors has plenty of Lakorns line up and another production waiting for their queue!

i feel u...i was also curious why our kim dun have any project line up like other ch 3 artists...btw what about the new lakorn project with nadech?? isnt kim one of the actress they consider for casting...or maybe kim wanna rest first to focus on her study and have time with the recent passing of her dad...i wish ch 3 would update about her...usually my fren said it never this long...kim should have fitting now for a new lakorn..

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i feel u...i was also curious why our kim dun have any project line up like other ch 3 artists...btw what about the new lakorn project with nadech?? isnt kim one of the actress they consider for casting...or maybe kim wanna rest first to focus on her study and have time with the recent passing of her dad...i wish ch 3 would update about her...usually my fren said it never this long...kim should have fitting now for a new lakorn..
Yeah I don't get it either! I think it's never been this late as well! Look at JMA he has about 4-5 Lakorns on his hand! I don't want to rush her to film another Lakorn this year, but at least give us some clue about her lining up Lakorn!!!!! She can start filming next year, I don't mind! I see many news on ig that this production waiting for this and that particular actor/actress queue, but I never heard of any production waiting for Kim! Why? I know I'm such a drama queen when it come to Kim, but I can't help because when actress turn late 29 and early 30 they will lose most of their chance!

About the project with Nadech, the rumor is Matt but still no official confirmation yet!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well for me from the start i only wanted to watch it for MK and i don't have high expectation tbh cause cleary from BTS the story is more focus on the revenge and the action between got and mark i'm just looking forward for that little romance we will have the rest we will see how i ill feel about it when it air

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
well for me from the start i only wanted to watch it for MK and i don't have high expectation tbh cause cleary from BTS the story is more focus on the revenge and the action between got and mark i'm just looking forward for that little romance we will have the rest we will see how i ill feel about it when it air
Yeah poor us! :facepalm: Maybe kim'a filming part are all finish? I'm not sure!:crybaby2:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I don't get it either! I think it's never been this late as well! Look at JMA he has about 4-5 Lakorns on his hand! I don't want to rush her to film another Lakorn this year, but at least give us some clue about her lining up Lakorn!!!!! She can start filming next year, I don't mind! I see many news on ig that this production waiting for this and that particular actor/actress queue, but I never heard of any production waiting for Kim! Why? I know I'm such a drama queen when it come to Kim, but I can't help because when actress turn late 29 and early 30 they will lose most of their chance!

About the project with Nadech, the rumor is Matt but still no official confirmation yet!

ur r not a drama queen ..me tooo feel like u..maybe kim herself wanna rest...but i think matt has one lakorn with smart...