[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
whhattt but why mrk character married her if he loves kim's character ? :rolleyes:
They didn't say much in the previous version, they just said that Dokmai father and Mark father are friend, and they want Mark to marry in order to protect Dokmai from Got family because Got family kill Dokmai 'a dad. I'm not too sure about it, because they only mentioned it one during the whole Lakorn) and the previous version is not a period Lakorn, so that time when Mark marry Dokmai, Kim was studying abroad, that's why she is so mad. But since they change it to period theme, i don't know what they will change!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They didn't say much in the previous version, they just said that Dokmai father and Mark father are friend, and they want Mark to marry in order to protect Dokmai from Got family because Got family kill Dokmai 'a dad. I'm not too sure about it, because they only mentioned it one during the whole Lakorn) and the previous version is not a period Lakorn, so that time when Mark marry Dokmai, Kim was studying abroad, that's why she is so mad. But since they change it to period theme, i don't know what they will change!
ohh i see this is interesting a love story with so much obstacle will be waiting patiently for the passionate love of my lovebirds here as anchan and (still have trouble with mark's charcater's name)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
ohh i see this is interesting a love story with so much obstacle will be waiting patiently for the passionate love of my lovebirds here as anchan and (still have trouble with mark's charcater's name)
Yeah me too, so difficult to spell, so I write it as Mark character! Has ha

I believe that's the reason that Kim slap him many times because he told her he still love her but he married other girl!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah me too, so difficult to spell, so I write it as Mark character! Has ha

I believe that's the reason that Kim slap him many times because he told her he still love her but he married other girl!
i truly hope it's not a flash back cause flash back just take few second and i feel this scene gonna be beautiful

kim truly look sooooooooo gorgeous :love::love::love::love::love:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i truly hope it's not a flash back cause flash back just take few second and i feel this scene gonna be beautiful

kim truly look sooooooooo gorgeous :love::love::love::love::love:
Wow I'm drooling :drooling:
I'm not sure if it is a throwback but it is hard to think that they will have peace moment between Mark and Got character. Oh, maybe the actual scene isn't sweet like the photo! Maybe they accidentally meet each other! Has ha my imagination :confused12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow I'm drooling :drooling:
I'm not sure if it is a throwback but it is hard to think that they will have peace moment between Mark and Got character. Oh, maybe the actual scene isn't sweet like the photo! Maybe they accidentally meet each other! Has ha my imagination :confused12:
i'm rolling for your last imagination i want it to be like that :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
*sigh* i was hopping they will share more bts than this we didn't get any BTS clip for months now can't they shre more why so quiet

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
*sigh* i was hopping they will share more bts than this we didn't get any BTS clip for months now can't they shre more why so quiet

maybe this lakorn promotion strategy like pcknmcpw...they only post bts clip and pic when the lakorn is airing...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
there will be a vic3 event where they show trailer of the lakorn that will air the rest of the year so i hope we will have KF trailer among them

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what is vic3 ???
it's an event ch3 do to represent trailers of the upcoming airing lakorn for the rest of the year , the actors and actress will be present with producers so i'm hoping KF production has prepared a little trailer of KF to be present in this event

you can search for it by using "vic big 3" they do it every debut of the year and in the half of the year

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
it's an event ch3 do to represent trailers of the upcoming airing lakorn for the rest of the year , the actors and actress will be present with producers so i'm hoping KF production has prepared a little trailer of KF to be present in this event

you can search for it by using "vic big 3" they do it every debut of the year and in the half of the year

oic...when will this event take place???