[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
For you MK shippers and lovers haha Some fans spotted them in Pathum Thani, Thailand. The lovebirds must have traveled outside of BKK to eat again lol

B3D1F317-87C9-479C-BC63-2DAD35335806.jpeg

Cutie :)
62B328CC-0309-4313-A1FC-00651C8AD952.jpeg

Noticed Kimmy always try to dress sexy for Mark lol :p
A8C0854A-99EE-4125-9A4C-DD0E97A9C171.jpeg

Mark as Kan in action!!!;)
D6F5D1C4-A204-4A8C-A9A1-E70919C933B8.jpeg

Cr banmarkpantip, Rightful owner :)

xodxo

@xodxo i like phob ruk from medta with mark and bella but yeah they focus on the action too much witch why i wsn't that super duper excited hen i first heard of this one as usual
Yes out of all of Mark’s Medta Lakorn;
tawan duerd, Neau mek2, And pope rak, pope Rak was the more flavorful one, bc I enjoyed Prang and Mark’s scenes together haha Mark and Bella’s storyline was just meh to me, plus Bella was almost too b8tchy in there lol

i wanted my MK in a different new fresh romance story (actually that's why dep down i wat them to work again in 3 years maybe to at least oce in their career of reuniting they can act in a strong romance plot ) this actually look promising to me there will be slapping anger bed scene intense love sweet love the problem is gonna be short but it's ok better than nothing those little scene is enough to drive me crazy :D
I think Kim only accepted this Lakorn bc she wanted to work with Mark bc n’ek had no real significance in here. I remember Noon’s version she was just sitting at home, not doing much. She’s not even fighting either. N’ek is just here for bad guy to bully, no sweetness with p’ek. But Kimmy accepted this bc she always said she wanted to work with Mark in every Lakorn based from their 3zaap talkshow. Hopefully they’ll get a good script three years down the road if not pairing up again after this one.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think Kim only accepted this Lakorn bc she wanted to work with Mark bc n’ek had no real significance in here. I remember Noon’s version she was just sitting at home, not doing much. She’s not even fighting either. N’ek is just here for bad guy to bully, no sweetness with p’ek. But Kimmy accepted this bc she always said she wanted to work with Mark in every Lakorn based from their 3zaap talkshow. Hopefully they’ll get a good script three years down the road if not pairing up again after this one.
i don't think so , i think it's the channel and production's desire and kim known for accepting whatever the channel give her she is not picky in fact she is the most afraid that they act together too much that she think people will get bored of them so i don't think that's the case i believe she want to work with other people too

xodxo

i don't think so , i think it's the channel and production's desire and kim known for accepting whatever the channel give her she is not picky in fact she is the most afraid that they act together too much that she think people will get bored of them so i don't think that's the case i believe she want to work with other people too
Lol Prob that too but I was saying based on their 3zaap show. She had mentioned she wanted to work with him for as long as possible... I just don’t find n’ek in here as significant bc Noon wasn’t interacting much with p’ek and mostly p’ek is always on the run. But maybe nok could have change the plot around.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I said it before, and I'll say it again. MK should be in a romantic lakorn with a scientific theme! Lol. Kim can be the nerd, Mark can be the jerk with IQ of 188! He is the cool, smexy Einstein minus the hair!

Since Kim is so good at memorizing her scripts, let's challenge her with scientific terms now.

Since Mark is so good at doing actions, let him be in lecture halls writing and proving how E is indeed equals to you know what... now. Challenge him to write all that and be hot at the same time. Tough right? Lol. I need good lakorn, now.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lol Prob that too but I was saying based on their 3zaap show. She had mentioned she wanted to work with him for as long as possible... I just don’t find n’ek in here as significant bc Noon wasn’t interacting much with p’ek and mostly p’ek is always on the run. But maybe nok could have change the plot around.
true i think too that the girls's part here is not as significant as the men as kim said it's men lakorn that's why i don't have expectation to have many scenes of them but from the BTS photos those littel scene i still look for :D

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Nok better change the whole story/plot between MK. I am so looking forward to KF and if there's no MK in an MK lakorn where they have done publicity involving MK.... that I M not oK!

xodxo

I said it before, and I'll say it again. MK should be in a romantic lakorn with a scientific theme! Lol. Kim can be the nerd, Mark can be the jerk with IQ of 188! He is the cool, smexy Einstein minus the hair!

Since Kim is so good at memorizing her scripts, let's challenge her with scientific terms now.

Since Mark is so good at doing actions, let him be in lecture halls writing and proving how E is indeed equals to you know what... now. Challenge him to write all that and be hot at the same time. Tough right? Lol. I need good lakorn, now.
Haha if only Thai producers can be smart like the Koreans and actually come up with a smart script like that, it would be hot and sexy as h3ll compared to the typical cheating drama lakorn lol

Regardless, I’m feeling strongly Mark and Kim need a break, a good 2-3 years apart to go work with other actors so that when they’re ready to come back they’ll be able to showcase different side of their acting! I’ve seen too many repetitiveness in their plots and Lakorn I’m not seeing much challenge from! Lately Marks been working with More diverse actresses and I’m seeing a different side of his acting, positively!! And that shows me he needs to work with other people he hasn’t worked with besides his “koojin.”

I don’t dislike MK or anything but always working with the same person/people never help to challenge their acting or career!

xodxo

true i think too that the girls's part here is not as significant as the men as kim said it's men lakorn that's why i don't have expectation to have many scenes of them but from the BTS photos those littel scene i still look for :D
I feel you.. I’m not expecting anything from this Lakorn besides Mark’s naked body Lol bc I already know the plot is going to be fighting fighting and fighting all the bad guys, which could or could not be entertaining to watch!!!! Plus I could never get myself into medta’s Action Lakorn no matter what so that’s I’m also praying this is Marks last Lakorn with Medta until 5 years from now lol

I don’t think there’s going to be many cute moments for pra’nang but yea, if you like them, you gotta enjoy the little moments they have

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Haha if only Thai producers can be smart like the Koreans and actually come up with a smart script like that, it would be hot and sexy as h3ll compared to the typical cheating drama lakorn lol

Regardless, I’m feeling strongly Mark and Kim need a break, a good 2-3 years apart to go work with other actors so that when they’re ready to come back they’ll be able to showcase different side of their acting! I’ve seen too many repetitiveness in their plots and Lakorn I’m not seeing much challenge from! Lately Marks been working with More diverse actresses and I’m seeing a different side of his acting, positively!! And that shows me he needs to work with other people he hasn’t worked with besides his “koojin.”

I don’t dislike MK or anything but always working with the same person/people never help to challenge their acting or career!
Here's another idea, let her nang'ek be a single parent with triplets (just because) struggling with life and Mark be that awesome knight. Oh my.... I am swooning already. It's tough to build a relationship with a single parent. It's even tougher to make them feel more romantic again.

It's a public holiday today in my country, and I just want to do everything lakorn today

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
don't worry FOR SURE yo won't see mk work for this upcoming 2 years so you can enjoy mark with whoever you want to ship this upcoming 2 year at least maybe more , and he will have couple chancs coming i think his next lakorn will be with mew i'm pretty positive about that

but as long as they still didn't act in a drama/romance as i wish it in my mind i will still want to see them until they act in a plot that for me in my mind only mk can generate this kind of intense passionate romance that satisfy me completely so yeah i'm searching for personal satisfaction as mk fan while mk still young

xodxo

Here's another idea, let her nang'ek be a single parent with triplets (just because) struggling with life and Mark be that awesome knight. Oh my.... I am swooning already. It's tough to build a relationship with a single parent. It's even tougher to make them feel more romantic again.

It's a public holiday today in my country, and I just want to do everything lakorn today
Idk that doesn’t sound exciting and sexy lol those parent roles should be reserved for retired p’ek/n’ek LOL I like Mark in hot sexy roles only for now cuz while he’s still HOT and YOUNG, I want to drool over his hotness as much as possible lol I want him to play a hot sexy jerk, a sadist, a fool, but with a heart of gold 5555

Where’s your country, if you don’t mind?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
don't worry FOR SURE yo won't see mk work for this upcoming 2 years so you can enjoy mark with whoever you want to ship this upcoming 2 year at least maybe more , and he will have couple chancs coming i think his next lakorn will be with mew i'm pretty positive about that

but as long as they still didn't act in a drama/romance as i wish it in my mind i will still want to see them until they act in a plot that for me in my mind only mk can generate this kind of intense passionate romance that satisfy me completely so yeah i'm searching for personal satisfaction as mk fan while mk still young
Agree. We all have THAT kinda lakorn that we want our bias to do right. Although the chances of getting it is slim but anything close to the theme, close to the scripts, close to what we imagine will do, while they are young.

xodxo

I hope I didn’t sound too mean bc that wasn’t my intention at all lol but yea— it’s hard to get our wishes granted sometimes lol :p

You don’t think Kimmy can generate hot chemistry with Nadech, jma or jj?? Just wondering

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Agree. We all have THAT kinda lakorn that we want our bias to do right. Although the chances of getting it is slim but anything close to the theme, close to the scripts, close to what we imagine will do, while they are young.
that exactly what i mean :) that's why i said i'm looking forward for those little scenes in this lakorns cause they are close to what i want mk to be in but still not exactly what i wanted :D

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Idk that doesn’t sound exciting and sexy lol those parent roles should be reserved for retired p’ek/n’ek LOL I like Mark in hot sexy roles only for now cuz while he’s still HOT and YOUNG, I want to drool over his hotness as much as possible lol I want him to play a hot sexy jerk, a sadist, a fool, but with a heart of gold 5555

Where’s your country, if you don’t mind?
Then it's a challenge for him to make you fall for that kind of character. Lol. I mean it's real... it's not attractive but if he could pull it out then, he is more than ready to be the ultimate romance King.

I am from Malaysia. Today is Deepavali.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I hope I didn’t sound too mean bc that wasn’t my intention at all lol but yea— it’s hard to get our wishes granted sometimes lol :p

You don’t think Kimmy can generate hot chemistry with Nadech, jma or jj?? Just wondering
with mark is something else , mark and kim for me are very special chemistry , for me she has hot chemistry with all her co_star but in different degree and flavors but mk's flavor for me is one of a kind that i didn't find it no where else in this world so i will keep hoping that this special couple of me now that they are more growing up to act in a drama/romance not drama/drama/drama/romance but drama/romance a well balanced passionate story

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

I want I want I want! I have been into Kim's lakorn where the pra'eks are younger than her.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling that this version of KF is going to have more interaction between the leads. I can't remember how the first one went since it was so long ago. I can't even remember if I even finished the first one. I think there will be more interactions between the leads on this version due to Mark and Kim. They have a pretty big fanbase so I would think the producer/director of this version would want to give us plenty of fin moments for rating purpose. Honestly, I watch all Thai lakorns with a grain of salt. Expectation is always low so that I can be surprised when it's actually good.

The last time Mark and Kim were in a lakorn together was ARO and that was late 2014 (early Jan 2015 aired), so in my opinion it's not too overwhelming, considering KF is the only lakorn since then that they have lined up next. Since ARO, Kim has starred with Ananda, James Ma, Boy, and James Ji. She has had her fair share of non-Mark p'ek since ARO. Same goes for Mark, he has starred with Pat, Yaya, and Taew. It's been a two year break so yes, I am very excited to see them in KF. Although, honestly, I get a dose of their real life sweetness daily already, so I can't say I've been that deprived. Haha