[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so now i have an objection a story like this shouldn't contain comedy
it is a very tragic story for a man who lost his reputation his life his dad and the worst is his bestfriend is behind all that took his mom his sister and took his wife to be mine it just tooooo much i don't know how they can put comedy in a story like this

for the past hald hour it's a pure introduction to gun's story and basically this lakron what turn around

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sooooo i feel it is a superhero kind of vibe effect and remind me of the anime
i just need a help from someone to makes me understand what is the power of the spelling tattoo in the body of gun and sun cause seems it give them a supernatural protection from other metal arms

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lots of action scenes. Mark's acting has improved. No sight of Kimmy yet. A little comedy is okay but not in Gun's character for sure.
i prefer no comedy a all cause it will take away the heavy flavor of this story i can't take them seriously if they put comedy to a story like this i ddin't thought it was this tragic from the start so it is a biiigggg revenge story between two best friend so we won't see kim that much in this first episode unless in a waterfall flash back

twister02

M♥K
The comedy will come in Gun's sister and her partner I think. It's not a hahaha moment but a slight smile kind of comedy. :)

I'll be watching the other parts tomorrow. Gonna sleep early because of work.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
forget to say it's a kom faek story so really i'm bearing this cause of mark and kim :lol: i'm not fan of action at all

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The comedy will come in Gun's sister and her partner I think. It's not a hahaha moment but a slight smile kind of comedy. :)

I'll be watching the other parts tomorrow. Gonna sleep early because of work.
good night girl :) ther won't be that much missing

for now i just need to understand how he was in love with anchan but married pear

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
finnallyyy myy baabbbyyyyyy is here aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
this is literally me when they mentioned anchan aaaaaaaaaaaa

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Liking Kim's simple look in here.

Got might just outshine Mark in here acting wise.