[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Dear @Peace, don't leave! I'm waiting for subs but I don't mind pain because conflict=chemistry. A happy couple in a drama is death knell. KC was big ball of pain and look how people liked it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Dear @Peace, don't leave! I'm waiting for subs but I don't mind pain because conflict=chemistry. A happy couple in a drama is death knell. KC was big ball of pain and look how people liked it.
i have enough drama and pain in my life in this period so watching this is not helping me at all each time i see anchun cry with so much pain tears broke my heart even more i said it since last episode that i'm not sure if i can endure until the end and with this preview i don't think i want to continue to watch and im so mad at the writer how after he made me sooo into anchun and gun deep strong love he play with my emotion like this and how gun put his hand on dok mai's waist didn't help to save me from falling in disappointment he had enough time to push her in one second but he didn't

i won't bear watching anchun crying like this again and again my heart is exhausted right now for this type of drama i endured so far cause i saw how much they loved each other and loved this faithfulness and loyalty they had to each other

i wish they didn't ruin it for me but they did , being dramatic here but i wouldn't be "peace" if i'm not like this :)

i need a happy drama with a happy couple mean i need comedy drama *sigh*

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
i have enough drama and pain in my life in this period so watching this is not helping me at all each time i see anchun cry with so much pain tears broke my heart even more i said it since last episode that i'm not sure if i can endure until the end and with this preview i don't think i want to continue to watch and im so mad at the writer how after he made me sooo into anchun and gun deep strong love he play with my emotion like this and how gun put his hand on dok mai's waist didn't help to save me from falling in disappointment he had enough time to push her in one second but he didn't

i won't bear watching anchun crying like this again and again my heart is exhausted right now for this type of drama i endured so far cause i saw how much they loved each other and loved this faithfulness and loyalty they had to each other

i wish they didn't ruin it for me but they did , being dramatic here but i wouldn't be "peace" if i'm not like this :)

i need a happy drama with a happy couple mean i need comedy drama *sigh*
Aw I'm sorry @Peace, I can understand that :(
We all see dramas for different reasons. I can't bear romantic comedies because i can never be as pretty or as sweet or as exciting as the heroine. In slice of life and heartbreak well that's something I can identify with.
Maybe he has a reason? Because of course he doesn't love Dok Mai, he didn't touch her when she was his wife. Maybe San is looking.

twister02

M♥K
Body reflexes tends to be late in lakorns :lol: so I can absolutely understand why Gun didn't pushed her away. Maybe he realizes late or was kind enough not to do so.

Misunderstanding is a common conflict in lakorns. Most of lakorns have it. Some of which so idiotic that you tend to laugh and facepalm yourself than to sympathize the situation. This was the feeling I had with Kim and James Ma's lakorn. Somika, Namcha's character, has all the shenanigans in there and Mor Wat can't even stopped her :risas3:

Anyways, after all the misunderstandings, they will end up being lovey dovey again which you usually see at the end of the lakorn. The amount of pain and wtf moments in a lakorn is really plenty versus the sweet moments so it's normal. I'm still waiting for the "tent scene" from the original :risas3::risas3:

twister02

M♥K
Aw I'm sorry @Peace, I can understand that :(
We all see dramas for different reasons. I can't bear romantic comedies because i can never be as pretty or as sweet or as exciting as the heroine. In slice of life and heartbreak well that's something I can identify with.
Maybe he has a reason? Because of course he doesn't love Dok Mai, he didn't touch her when she was his wife. Maybe San is looking.
Maybe Dok Mai saw Anchan and kissed Gun to hurt her and after Anchan turned her back, that's where Gun pushed Dok Mai away :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@NongS @twister02 i'm too invested in this story that i forget it's a lakorn cause it's reflect some feeling i have so it's hard to watch now for me kudos to kimmy again made me live to a personal level this story it didn't happen before but Anchun seriously is one of the most broken charcater kim played i won't be able to see anchun cry over that, that kiss shouldn't be added they should have kept the beauty of that relationship it's enough that they are already suffering that they can't be together and to added that suppose to be steal kiss is another unbearable pain

sunderstanding is a common conflict in lakorns. Most of lakorns have it. Some of which so idiotic that you tend to laugh and facepalm yourself than to sympathize the situation. This was the feeling I had with Kim and James Ma's lakorn. Somika, Namcha's character, has all the shenanigans in there and Mor Wat can't even stopped her
it was one of the hardest to complete too cause i had a headache from all the nonsense but nuth was at least more strong than anchun and had much more support in her side and she knew how crazy som is and in that story they weren't in love for years so it was a total different story different feeling , here it's painfuuullll for me

(sorry a little off topic)

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
@NongS @twister02 i'm too invested in this story that i forget it's a lakorn cause it's reflect some feeling i have so it's hard to watch now for me kudos to kimmy again made me live to a personal level this story it didn't happen before but Anchun seriously is one of the most broken charcater kim played i won't be able to see anchun cry over that, that kiss shouldn't be added they should have kept the beauty of that relationship it's enough that they are already suffering that they can't be together and to added that suppose to be steal kiss is another unbearable pain

it was one of the hardest to complete too cause i had a headache from all the nonsense but nuth was at least more strong than anchun and had much more support in her side and she knew how crazy som is and in that story they weren't in love for years so it was a total different story different feeling , here it's painfuuullll for me

(sorry a little off topic)
I remember my grandfather scolding me for crying over book or movie characters, because they weren't real. But in a good piece of art they do become real. It's a compliment to Kim's skills :) she is so beautiful at crying. Personally (unpopular opinion) Mark's as well. I admire that he has worked on difficult roles instead of sticking to comedy-romance which is his home ground. KF would have been so physically taxing for all the 4 men. Sometimes I wonder, did P'Nok want to make Got a star? He chose the right way!

Somika was the single worst character she didn't have any motivation. Just a spoilt girl. The drama was addictive though

Hopefully KF resolves on a happy note with them dancing to ABBA or something

twister02

M♥K
I remember my grandfather scolding me for crying over book or movie characters, because they weren't real. But in a good piece of art they do become real. It's a compliment to Kim's skills :) she is so beautiful at crying. Personally (unpopular opinion) Mark's as well. I admire that he has worked on difficult roles instead of sticking to comedy-romance which is his home ground. KF would have been so physically taxing for all the 4 men. Sometimes I wonder, did P'Nok want to make Got a star? He chose the right way!

Somika was the single worst character she didn't have any motivation. Just a spoilt girl. The drama was addictive though

Hopefully KF resolves on a happy note with them dancing to ABBA or something
You made me laugh about the ABBA reference :lol:
Yep, actually, the action scenes were pretty decent to me. I mean, it would take a lot of toll for the actors to do that. I also appreciate Kao's effort in learning and training for this lakorn because her character will soon need to learn Kom Faek with Gun.

I cried twice because of fictional works and that was when Sassy Girl Chun Hyang and Lavender ended :lol: I cried so hard because I didn't know when will I see them again because it ended already and that period, internet was not big yet :lol:

With all the crazy girls in lakorn, no one can top Somika. She's the worst for me too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so after calming down and took a breath away and felt better i think i can get back here with a new open mind :lol: i'm just like anchun if i could stop my addiction to kim and my love for mk i wouldn't be here again :p

let anchun and gun story continue and contradictory to what i wished wen i saw the teaser i hope ther won't be a twist in this remake with a sad ending and that stabbing moment was a nightmare in gun's sleep

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is the kind of love Anchun has to Gun

i have more touching moment from ep 5 will share later

but for now i will just say Anchun love gun with no limit his excuses for marrying dok mai was not convincing to me but i can understand that may gave up and took the offer of dok mai and thought that she can take care of him and makes him forget Anchun

this is Gun's love for anchun

twister02

M♥K
So after watching Ep. 5 with subs, I now understand the conversation Gun and Anchan had in the bedroom.

Gun had to "repay" Dok Mai's kindness by marrying her (maybe because Gun's father too was being forceful on this) and also because he lose hope that he and Anchan will be together after the fiasco between him and the Ratchasri's. It also didn't help that Anchan went overseas.

Felt sad for Gun when he said that he felt like a dead man living on a nightmare. :crybaby2:

twister02

M♥K
Lol at Anchan when she asked Dok Mai to melt San's heart. You know what girl, your fake brother is in love with you. Only you can melt his heart :lol:
Whenever San's angry and Anchan enters the frame, he became like a dog. Imagine San's face if Anchan will finally reveals to him that she already knows the truth about her "family".

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Gun had to "repay" Dok Mai's kindness by marrying her (maybe because Gun's father too was being forceful on this) and also because he lose hope that he and Anchan will be together after the fiasco between him and the Ratchasri's. It also didn't help that Anchan went overseas.

Felt sad for Gun when he said that he felt like a dead man living on a nightmare. :crybaby2:
anchun also felt sad for him and she maybe understood more about his feeling and maybe also hoped for a moment that they can be together again that's why she said she doesn't regret fulfilling his dream cause pretty much it was her dream too until dok mai stopped that hope

Lol at Anchan when she asked Dok Mai to melt San's heart. You know what girl, your fake brother is in love with you. Only you can melt his heart :lol:
Whenever San's angry and Anchan enters the frame, he became like a dog. Imagine San's face if Anchan will finally reveals to him that she already knows the truth about her "family".
IKR i said it since episode one the only one that can control san is Anchun i'm already disgusted by him so i don't even want to imagine when he know she know that they are not related