[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

may1363

sarNie Adult
doese anyone notice that the pic of they two sleeping, actually janie is wearing ken's sport jacket.
LOl. Yes she's wearing Ken jacket or maybe they have the same. They took so many pictures in Prague. Just watching all those picts make me excite. Can't wait for this one to air. Hope they will air in the end of the year.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOl. Yes she's wearing Ken jacket or maybe they have the same. They took so many pictures in Prague. Just watching all those picts make me excite. Can't wait for this one to air. Hope they will air in the end of the year.
yeah sis hope so too but I'm not a fond of Uma99 production but i can count on Ken and
Janie they both make this lakorn move on. :rockon:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Tard Rak 's almost done, Waiting for this upcoming. Hopefully, it will show in the beginning of 12, would be so excited. the teasers, the fitting make me wanna see them more, Ken and Janie are so cute together :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
These are from the fb site of this lakorn, so credit to them, but I thought these pictures were cute so I thought I would post them on here. Lol.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Nott+Sara soo cute! This is one of my most anticipating lakorn!! Cannot wait! Thanks for sharing ja Alice! :)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay!! Teaser is finally out, thanks so much for sharing bliss! Wow i love it, it looks so sweet and cuuute!

This is a little shorter but clearer FFW to about 6:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXEhk4sZdWE&feature=channel_video_title
credits to : kisskeepintouch

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yay!! Teaser is finally out, thanks so much for sharing bliss! Wow i love it, it looks so sweet and cuuute!

This is a little shorter but clearer FFW to about 6:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXEhk4sZdWE&feature=channel_video_title
credits to : kisskeepintouch
thanks na kha Cee your wonderful cos i could see the teaser properly cos it in the dark :thanks: