[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Lol, my dear May, don't believe in P'nek said, they always promise and first thing they do is to swallow their own words, then 2nd attempt with different tactic
, that's why p'nek needs to be in red code Alarm
, always in emergency precaution
LOL Agree but he seem very serious when he said that. But I'm sure they have willing scene. the producer know that fans like that. :pervie:

I saw some pictures on facebook and Janie take a bath for him. :drool:

icyplace

sarNie Adult

I saw some pictures on facebook and Janie take a bath for him. :drool:

What???? Bath scene???? Do Ken and Janie wear anything ???
, Yay, I love Bath scene coz it will lead to Bed Scene,

Could u up those pics here My dear may, I wanna see it, I'm drooling now, LOL

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Boy and Serena make a really cute couple, they look really good next to each other. They would make a great couple off set too. :cloud9:

Here's some photos of them, and the others...

LMAO, I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF NOTT, JANIE AND KEN!!

I hear wedding bells for Nott&Sara!! :cheer:

credits to KRLJ facebook

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Boy and Serena make a really cute couple, they look really good next to each other. They would make a great couple off set too. :cloud9:

Here's some photos of them, and the others...

LMAO, I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF NOTT, JANIE AND KEN!!

I hear wedding bells for Nott&Sara!! :cheer:

credits to KRLJ facebook
omg those pic u posted cee it looks like it will come to an ending very soon for
kon ruk luang jai :tearybye:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Also some BTS, the cast worked really hard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4keNK7Q-rz4&feature=channel_video_title

credits to jades2010 @youtube

Natsume

sarNie Adult
^ Aww I love those pics, thx you for sharing =)

(i'm so behind in this lakorn, not even watch ep.3 and 4 yet >.<, but the good news is, ep.2 eng sub will be available in less than a minute ^^)

Edit

fun

Expired Sarnie
Anyone has information on Serena? I really like Chatchai and Cartoon scenes together lol but I just hope Chatchai can redeem himself. I am starting to warm up to Boy.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I want to know more about Serena too, I think this is her 1st lakorn. I really love this girl...and Boy too!

Here's my comments on ep.5
Ep. 5 had a few sweet scenes :) Ken is paying more attention to Janie, and he really has fallen in love with her. I LMAO at the part where Janie was giving Ken a massage and cracked his neck, then he fainted LOL! Janie was so scared, but he was just faking it so he could lye on her lap and hug her. She tried to get up but he got on top of her and there was almost a willing but he stopped before kissing her. I also liked the part where she showered for him :D so cute. As for Boy and Serena couple, Boy kissed her again but this time Nott came in and protected her like a big brother haha but then both Boy and Nott started asking her where Janie really is. Another funny part was when Boy went to Serena's condo and tried harrassing her again, but she tazed him twice! Lol. I'm glad Serena is now with Janie and helping her.

In the next episode Nott will also be in Prague with them...and there's a willing next episode! Ken finds out that he's Janie's "first" guy, I think Ken will finally realize she's not a prostitute. Oh and Janie's sitting on his lap while he's hugging her!! I can't wait to see all that tomorrow!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for the spoiler. I am supposed to study ahaha but I am here stalking to see if anyone would post up what they have seen today lol... Will watch it Friday along with episode 2 with English sub. You know when I get hooked onto a lakorn if there's subtitle, I would watch both raw and sub version lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ lol no problem. Good luck with your test! ;) Yea same here, when there's subtitles I am more hooked cuz i don't speak Thai, I just understand a lot haha. And i especially like this lakorn for the 3 couples :D

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics Cee,

credits to KRLJ facebook

LOL, Janie used her middle finger to point,

@
Natsume/Chtite0Aya
for Esub,

@ Thanks Cee,
For the spoilers, I'm freaking love it, men, I wish i can watch it right now,
, I bet the part when Ken 's on top of Janie must be super drooling hot

@Fun4fun: Good luck on your test , you're peeking KRLJ like me, ha ha , cant control our enthusiasm

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 5 is too cute. Love the scene where Nott started bashing that guy. His first reaction was hilarious. Ken is hot, he's so falling for Janie. Can't wait for episode 6. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Episode 5 is too cute. Love the scene where Nott started bashing that guy. His first reaction was hilarious. Ken is hot, he's so falling for Janie. Can't wait for episode 6. :D
Hello nathea welcome to asianfuse wow i found another from the same country, ha Ken his begin to fall for Janie bit by bit oh btw which state are u from?

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the spoiler. I am supposed to study ahaha but I am here stalking to see if anyone would post up what they have seen today lol... Will watch it Friday along with episode 2 with English sub. You know when I get hooked onto a lakorn if there's subtitle, I would watch both raw and sub version lol
Good luck for your test Fun4fun. Héhé me too I'm with you watching raw, sub in english and dub in khmer version. lol

I'm totally in love with Today episode. I got goosebumps seeing Janie and Ken scenes. :spicy:

I never though the willing scene will coming so soon. This lakorn is different from other cause normally when they has fake wife-husband the pra-ek get jealous and he raped the nang-ek. This one is different. Hope they will have more than one willing scene.

Hope in the end we can see Ken and Janie getting married too not only Sara and Nott. Héhé waiting for tomorrow for more sweet scenes. I think I can't sleep tonight.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Good luck for your test Fun4fun. Héhé me too I'm with you watching raw, sub in english and dub in khmer version. lol

I'm totally in love with Today episode. I got goosebumps seeing Janie and Ken scenes. :spicy:

I never though the willing scene will coming so soon. This lakorn is different from other cause normally when they has fake wife-husband the pra-ek get jealous and he raped the nang-ek. This one is different. Hope they will have more than one willing scene.

Hope in the end we can see Ken and Janie getting married too not only Sara and Nott. Héhé waiting for tomorrow for more sweet scenes. I think I can't sleep tonight.
Sis may this lakorn can up against Mia taeng cos Rome/chomp had more than 3 willing hope Ken/Janie can par to that record Mia taeng got the willing scene world record go go k/j