[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if no baby, it means we can't see any :w-scene-pop-corn: or :r-scene-pop-corn: any more, hix, hix, I need new Avies :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
omg my losing hope again for a :baby-scene-pop-corn: :weep:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
omg my losing hope again for a :baby-scene-pop-corn: :weep:
lol, my dear Alice, we 're disappointed again, their fourth collaborate and still Ken can't make the :baby-scene-pop-corn:baby :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:

Btw, i love your Ann's avie, :wub: :wub:

Lioness

sarNie Egg
Hi asianfusers! I'm a new member.. I found this blog because i really like ken theeradeth. Right now, i'm really addicted to kon ruk luang jai, though i can't understand thai language. I'm hoping someone can make a rough recap of the last episode.. Or can you please help me know what bua & the ambassador said at the preview for the next episode?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol, my dear Alice, we 're disappointed again, their fourth collaborate and still Ken can't make the :baby-scene-pop-corn:baby :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:

Btw, i love your Ann's avie, :wub: :wub:
oh wow u have the same interest as me i like P'Anne to the max yeah i like the avie myself too

huh looks the miracle angel she's still asleep that is why were both not lucky :grouphug:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Hi asianfusers! I'm a new member.. I found this blog because i really like ken theeradeth. Right now, i'm really addicted to kon ruk luang jai, though i can't understand thai language. I'm hoping someone can make a rough recap of the last episode.. Or can you please help me know what bua & the ambassador said at the preview for the next episode?
Hi Lioness, welcome to KRLJ thread, i think in here some of AF-ers know thai like Alice, Fun4fun, and Cee, n some more, but i don't know their nicks. You can wait and those gals will help you with,

I feel this wk is way so long, i miss our RanBua couple

h wow u have the same interest as me i like P'Anne to the max yeah i like the avie myself too

huh looks the miracle angel she's still asleep that is why were both not lucky
yeah, I really like Ann, not fond of her look but her talent :heart: :heart: :heart: . I hope to see Ann more next yr besides QP

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
It's like most of the time in Ken-Janie Lakorns it's always Janie who says I love you first. :whatever: it's like Ken has I LOVE YOU issues.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Welcome to the forum lioness.

Icy I don't know much Thai. I have seen so much lakorns that I got used to it. I can understand enough just to get the gist of the lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I the Janie always having to say I love you first in their lakorns so trueee lol. I notice that Ken is always too prideful to say I love you first. I remember in Nueng Nai Suang he had to go through great lengths to get her to confess that she loves him LOL.

I think I liked him as Nueng more than I like him as Ran though. Their other lakorns I don't quite recall =[.

Lioness

sarNie Egg
Thank you for welcoming me.. I can't wait for the next episode.. I hope Ran will have the backbone to tell bua that he loves her on the next episode! Waaah... I can't wait for wednesday! Actually,i got late to my work the last friday because i waited all night for cinntv to upload episode 10!

lele

sarNie Egg
In the preview for episode 11, the ambassador is asking her if she is there for work or holiday. She said she is there for work. He wants to know what kind of work. She said she is there to sell something (not sure what the translation is for what she is selling).

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
honestly, i like this one: janie and ken are my favourite on ch3. did bua was innocent before they slept together the first time? i mean, she's a khun noo and most of the time, the n'eks are innocents, you know what i mean.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
honestly, i like this one: janie and ken are my favourite on ch3. did bua was innocent before they slept together the first time? i mean, she's a khun noo and most of the time, the n'eks are innocents, you know what i mean.
Yea Bua was a virgin, Ran was her 1st.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I'm sure now she regret to slept with him since he is choosing his career over her. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I'm sure now she regret to slept with him since he is choosing his career over her. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
lol, true my friend , i think she 's 50/50 now, she still loves him but regretting to give up for him too easy, :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

I hope to see Bua getting stronger , working and doing something worth to make Ran regret for choosing career over her. it's kind of boring to see Bua weak from the last previous

honestly, i think most of men would choose career over women though, sad but true :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

may1363

sarNie Adult
lol, true my friend , i think she 's 50/50 now, she still loves him but regretting to give up for him too easy, :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

I hope to see Bua getting stronger , working and doing something worth to make Ran regret for choosing career over her. it's kind of boring to see Bua weak from the last previous

honestly, i think most of men would choose career over women though, sad but true :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

LOL Sure she still love him. She give him up because she think he love her too. I hope that she start to play hard to get Ran for soon and I think she use Chatchai to make Ran jealous. Want to see him ran and chase after her.

i hope Bua will tell Ran the truth quickly, the longer he know i think he will mad at her when he found out the truth.

Maybe this Wednesday or Thursday they all go back to Thailand since they have 3 episodes left. I'm excite when they finally know Bua real identity but sad because this lakorns will end soon.