[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

may1363

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn eventhough in some parts it dragged but towards the end of ep.11 was good. Ep.12 was also good. I love the confession from all three couples. Janie and Ken are so cute and sweet together. I wish they can have another lakorn together again. I can't get enough of them. To me, I think Ken has the most chemistry with Janie.
Agree with your comment. At least we can see some sweet scenes between the pranangs. It's normal some parts are good and some parts it dragged in lakorns nowadays. LOL
I still enjoy this lakorns. The lakorns that I thing it's very annoying and boring is Nai Roy Ruk. OMG WTF... it's the same thing over and over every week. Pong go to aums house. Aum go to see Kim. Gib go to Dias house. Pongs cousin go to see or looking for dia. The mom and dad always up on each others tails. Seriously what a boring lakorn. Every episodes is repeating over and over again.

may1363

sarNie Adult
lol, been busy lately, thanks everyone for all "interesting experience science classes" , love to read everybody posts

my major is biochem, so biology was required, sadly i slept most during my lecture , wake up a little bit in lab but still, ha ha ha , funny i don't work with this major, it explains why, lol
2 more wks, hopefully, they will give us a satisfied ending

oh i see, i wanna to hear their original voices too, i watched some thai lakorns which are dubbed in Viet, all i can say, "Terrible"

For janie, after you posted that clip, my emotion for her 's not like before anymore, anytime i see her, her laughing voice comes first, and screw up my serious mood, ha ha ha :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Janie always laughing like that off-screen.LOL I think she's cute. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

She look very friendly and funny off-screen that why I like her personnality.

BTW Chtite0Aya already sub episode 5.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Janie always laughing like that off-screen.LOL I think she's cute. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

She look very friendly and funny off-screen that why I like her personnality.

BTW Chtite0Aya already sub episode 5.
Agree with you my friend, she 's so funny when she laughs, lol. run and watch ep 5 now, thanks for letting me know

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It's tomorrow.Yay! Man, I hope tomorrow i have good connection not bad one. I'll be so piss if I don't get to see it live tomorrow.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O m g, why do you have to stop on me now! My connection Suck! :(
I saw a scene today, and ya know that scene where the nang'rai, her mother, and
Ken's mother was all ganging up on Bua and Ken was there too.That scene was today.
I don't know what they say but Sara was also there too.He's mad at her.Maybe he found
out the true or maybe not.I would've told ya but connection was being slow and keeps
on stopping on me. :( All I heard/saw was when he say to Bua "I never thought you'll
be this kind of person."

So sad,my janie is now sad.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
After watching today's episode well the first half I love the relationship between Bua, Phet, and Toon LOL. They seem like loving sibling/cousins. Well mind as well consider Toon their sister since it seems like she was raised by Bua's parents. I think it's funny how when they were rounding up the money the "Lan" amount to them is almost like nothing >.< LOLLL and how does Bua have more money then Phet and Toon who works LOLLLLL.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Today's episode totally pisses me off somewhat I understand that Bua messed up by not telling Ran the truth and I understand why he wouldn't believe her given the evidence and stuff, but WHO in THEIR right mind would lie about being someone else's sister LOL. Also, he doesn't even give her a benefit of a doubt really.

Like I don't understand how he could believe that Phet would betray him that way. What reason would Phet have to lie to Ran? Phet was ecstatic towards the end when he realize that his sister loved Ran to let them be together, but Ran choose to ignore those signs and go with the ones that were flawed.

I understand why Ran is upset, but sometimes Idk it's hard to explain lol and like I think this time around Ran should be the one that chases Bua. I am tired of seeing Bua chase Ran.

Idk I just don't understand how Ran could doubt Phet LOL I seriously don't. Phet has done everything he can even beyond what a best friend can do for the other. The fact that he borrowed money from his sister's so that he could help out Ran.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tina my mood has been spoiled lol I thought it was going to get better but I guess it isn't. I think I should prepare myself before watching today's episode. Need a punching bag lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
If I was Rhan, I would be so ashamed and embarrassed. It seems like he does not give a rat care about anyone but himself. He doesn't even know his family situation. Ignorant much.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know I understand why Rin would misunderstand because no one has ever told her that Phet and Bua were sisters opposite of Ran where Bua tried to tell him so many times even PHET tried to tell him. Why the heck would anyone lie about their sibling when something like that you can easily check. Doesn't he connect the dot? Her name is Bua just like Phet's sister's name. He rather look at things from the negative perspective then connect it from the other way. Rin was annoying at first, and sure she misunderstands Bua and Phet but she has no way whatsoever of knowing their relations so it's understandable. I think Rin was thinking about backing out of her relationship with Phet when she realized it's what her mom wants so she doesn't have to pay Phet back.

Then the fact that he is going to marry AOM like are you fucking serious. Sure you may be heartbroken and shit but why the heck are you going to marry someone you don't love for no good reason other than because your mom wants you to.

Excuse my language LOL.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks for all the spoilers guys, look like i should be in ready mood to deal with whatever happens next , lol

based on what you gals said, some quick thoughts come through my mind, Ran is angry b/c not only bua lied to him, also he always thinks that she 's a prostitute, now turn out she's a hi-so girl, he feels mad and embarrassed same time, bumper

hope after watching it with sub, will see

may1363

sarNie Adult
thanks for all the spoilers guys, look like i should be in ready mood to deal with whatever happens next , lol

based on what you gals said, some quick thoughts come through my mind, Ran is angry b/c not only bua lied to him, also he always thinks that she 's a prostitute, now turn out she's a hi-so girl, he feels mad and embarrassed same time, bumper

hope after watching it with sub, will see
I think he's mad at Bua and Phet cause he misunderstand that both Bua and Phet betray him and has something together.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like the preview: ran's mom and his face are hilarious when bua's mother says "here is bua, my daugther". hilarious.

may1363

sarNie Adult
i like the preview: ran's mom and his face are hilarious when bua's mother says "here is bua, my daugther". hilarious.
Wow, That means tomorrow they will know Bua real identity. Yes can't wait. Hope they will feel ashamed, embarrassed and regret what they said and did to Bua. It's time for Ran to chase after her.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Watching today episode after another Fail at watching it live this morning.Reading everyone comments, man,I think
I'm not going to like it too.But oh well,I'm excited to watch it though.hahaha