[CH3] Koo Gum - Sunset at Chaophraya (Act Art)

P

PrincessKarina

I think the problem with Taew is she cannot do remakes..she makes the character completely off tangent or something. I think she’s good with new/fresh scripts, not remakes.

But being she’s Actarts love child, she usually will get first dibs if they’re considering her.
I guess so. I’m not familiar with all that but it does appear P’Off favors Taew! Wow! :thumbup:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I guess so. I’m not familiar with all that but it does appear P’Off favors Taew! Wow! :thumbup:
Very much. But I’d like to believe that Off will evaluate the role before assigning it to any girl, not just show favoritism. Because the best role might not suit your favorite child too.

Well dear—I’m heading off to bed. Catch with you again next time.

P

PrincessKarina

I know—I’ll be very upset if he doesn’t try to cry better LOL or if he still doesn’t convey the traits of a KOBORI LOL —whatever those traits are! I also hope pOff will brief the actor playing KOBORI like when/what emotion is necessary to challenge out at what scene lol like pAew! She shows every actor what/how a scene must be done whether that scene requires her kissing the p’ek or n’ek lol 5555

But ofc if ActArt gives this to Taew/Mario, good for them too lol I’ll just be sad KOBORI isn’t Mark lol
Again most actors/actresses have the potential to improve if they work hard. Mark can try!

P

PrincessKarina

Very much. But I’d like to believe that Off will evaluate the role before assigning it to any girl, not just show favoritism. Because the best role might not suit your favorite child too.

Well dear—I’m heading off to bed. Catch with you again next time.
I agree even though Taew is my favorite girl too! It was great chatting with you tonight! Good dreams sweetie!

P

PrincessKarina

Lol girl, it’s true that true thai girls are probably darker and smaller built, but — I can’t take those super real Thai looking girls tho.. it would fail. Lol I mean you don’t have to be full Thai, just that innocent and village presence is good. Mew I can see her in it cuz she pulls off prim and proper roles well. Taew— idk anymore... I can’t see her in Hideko plus she plays too much Boran—- give her a break from these Boran/ancient theme! It get so boring and repetitive doing the same genre so many times.!

Thai industry is so weird too, they stick to one trend for so long once that trend becomes popular, there’s like so many freaking Boran lakorns lately... I’m starting to miss those classic period themes or just a good modern classic.

Mint — she’s versatile, if put her in a Thai outfit, she’ll come out looking more prettier than say Yaya or Kim., cuz she has this glow and I can see her more suitable for Hideko than Yaya or Kim (big boned). Mint is tall, but not all natural Thai girls are super short like Mew and Taew either. Them two are just the exception or very very small and petite. If you look at it, Aum, Kob and Noon are all full Thai/Asian, no white blood and they’re just as tall as Kim, Aum is taller even. Most Thai girls these days are really tall, the girls that are competing in theFace Thailand are mostly full Thais and they’re really really tall. I think blame it on a short Thai guy if the girl is taller lol cuz girls these days be wearing 6 inches heels so it just makes them guys short. Lol

But since Hideko is not wearing heels much in here, tall girls will be okay too. Ahahahah.

But I hate to say this, I’ll rule out Taew. She cannot and will not fit Hideko. I would cringe if ActArt cast her lol cuz she’s their favorite kid. If they cast her, then yes, I can see Mario playing KOBORI lol but I’ll probably skip them! Cuz, they don’t really appeal to me!!!

Arg’nnn !! I’m feeling invested without any concrete confirmation lol :p

~~
They always say being an actor is all about challenging themselves and immersing into new roles, well—I’m gonna be real and say it’s an opportunity Mark takes a completely challenging and different role. Yea! Lol!! Hahha lots of training and learning to be more still and controlled. No hyper/dorky/sissy acting from him!! I believe Mark can pull off KOBORI, Techit was a cold, but still very charming role and Mark aced that! Im dreaming of a character like that once again!! Lol :D
I see what you are saying. But then again if the p’ek has to be Japanese looking enough then the n’ek has to be Thai looking enough too. Kim, Yaya and Mint C will not be it in my book. These halfies are too Western looking even if real Thai girls aren’t exactly short or dark. I know many Asians today are taller even being 100 percent Thai. These are my thoughts! :p:thumbup:

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh yes Prang. Although I don't quite see her as a nangek (she was ok on cupid), the role of Aungsumalin can be good for her. It might make her or break her though.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Watch it just end up being either Nadech or Mark & Taew or Mew lol.
Do you all think ActArt will actively go out of there way this time to look for leads outside of the usual top tier talents?

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Watch it just end up being either Nadech or Mark & Taew or Mew lol.
Do you all think ActArt will actively go out of there way this time to look for leads outside of the usual top tier talents?
I don’t mind Taew or Mew but please no Nadech or Mark. I’m so tired of these two and their significant others. Lol Watch it’s not going to be Mew or Taew. It’s going to be Yaya or Kim. :BangHead::sad6:

xodxo

Idk ahahahahaha

I like Prang.. but this is the one role I will not approve of her, bc I’ve seen too much of her in Boran wardrobe/style, I rather she plays n’ek in something more modern to showcase her talents and that versatile beauty.

Got can play that Vanus, Hideko’s long distance bf/fiancé lol if people want to see him showcase acting, he should be p’ek in a different lakorn. I don’t want him to be KOBORI lol nooo!!

~

xodxo

I don’t mind Taew or Mew but please no Nadech or Mark. I’m so tired of these two and their significant others. Lol Watch it’s not going to be Mew or Taew. It’s going to be Yaya or Kim. :BangHead::sad6:
I think Kimmy is far from being a choice, too far fetch. But you never know about Yaya, she can be an option since Off has considered her in his production before. But Off is very strict too so I think he’s going to pick people he knows he enjoys working and laughing with. Haha :)

Its fair game between Mew, Taew or Yaya at this point.

I know for a fact Off has a soft spot for Mark, khun Dang always praises him for good looks outwardly lmbo and so yea, I’m praying for Mark cuz I think KOBORI is also supposed to be a handsome man too. Plus, I think this lakorn focuses a lot on pra’nang romance and courtship too. Off will know who can do all that part well. Lol! :D

I like a good and sad romance lakorn. This is it for 2019! Haha :)

P

PrincessKarina

No! No Nadech, Yaya or Kim! Maybe Mark with one of those cutie girls Taew or Mew! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

I think Kimmy is far from being a choice, too far fetch. But you never know about Yaya, she can be an option since Off has considered her in his production before. But Off is very strict too so I think he’s going to pick people he knows he enjoys working and laughing with. Haha :)

Its fair game between Mew, Taew or Yaya at this point.

I know for a fact Off has a soft spot for Mark, khun Dang always praises him for good looks outwardly lmbo and so yea, I’m praying for Mark cuz I think KOBORI is also supposed to be a handsome man too. Plus, I think this lakorn focuses a lot on pra’nang romance and courtship too. Off will know who can do all that part well. Lol! :D

I like a good and sad romance lakorn. This is it for 2019! Haha :)
Mark with Mew or pushing it Taew...but please NO Yaya! Yaya is by far the least FULL Thai looking Hideko! It would be weird if Yaya is chosen!