[CH3] Koo Gum - Sunset at Chaophraya (Act Art)

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
One of my favorite lakorn. I'm excited to see Mario as Kobori. He's such a great actor. My wish is to have Mint Chalida with him in this remake if he really landed on the role. But the chance for it to happen will be 0%. I have people telling me Off will never pick Mint as his choice of actress :crybaby2:. Still can't get over Chario's chemistry. Well I'm crossing my fingers for my Chario Team in Koo Gum remake:worship2:. If not I'm good with the choice too, cause I don't recall ever finish an Act art lakorn anyway. For some reason Actarts lakorn don't really catch my interest.

If they choose Mew, I'll be happy because Mario and Mew are my best choice other than Mario and Mint. I do wanna see Mew and Mario pair up one day :thumbup:. Love Mew she a great actress.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
One of my favorite lakorn. I'm excited to see Mario as Kobori. He's such a great actor. My wish is to have Mint Chalida with him in this remake if he really landed on the role. But the chance for it to happen will be 0%. I have people telling me Off will never pick Mint as his choice of actress :crybaby2:. Still can't get over Chario's chemistry. Well I'm crossing my fingers for my Chario Team in Koo Gum remake:worship2:. If not I'm good with the choice too, cause I don't recall ever finish an Act art lakorn anyway. For some reason Actarts lakorn don't really catch my interest.

If they choose Mew, I'll be happy because Mario and Mew are my best choice other than Mario and Mint. I do wanna see Mew and Mario pair up one day :thumbup:. Love Mew she a great actress.
Wait, why? Does Off not like Mint?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
it wasn't an rscene !

it wasn't an rscene ! :)
Lol you don't even know what scene I'm talking about. There is this one scene she was asleep and then she woke up screaming. He had been drinking and watching her sleep (ROFL), and then he jumped on the bed asking her why she was screaming his mom name and is it because his mom wants grandkids lol. Then it shows him kissing her and the fade and then they are laying in bed (FULLY CLOTHED) and she is crying and he's asking her if she's crying and why. She said, "Who said they wouldn't touch me unless I love them (or allow them to), but that person destroyed everything they promise/said completely." Then he takes her to see the paintings of his ex gf or whatever then they are in the garden and he is holding her and such lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Lol you don't even know what scene I'm talking about. There is this one scene she was asleep and then she woke up screaming. He had been drinking and watching her sleep (ROFL), and then he jumped on the bed asking her why she was screaming his mom name and is it because his mom wants grandkids lol. Then it shows him kissing her and the fade and then they are laying in bed (FULLY CLOTHED) and she is crying and he's asking her if she's crying and why. She said, "Who said they wouldn't touch me unless I love them (or allow them to), but that person destroyed everything they promise/said completely." Then he takes her to see the paintings of his ex gf or whatever then they are in the garden and he is holding her and such lol.
It not an rscene lolllll . When n'ek/p'ek already had feeling for each other , those scene are consider 'force seduction' LOL.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Please cast a Full thai actress ! Please cast Prang or Maeya or whatever else but please full thai beauty (no taew nor Mew please !)

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Another remake??? I was disappointed in the cast for the last remake. They still haven't matched up to waroot and Jintara's movie version. That's my all time favorite! No more remake, since the movie was a classic already...

I can't see Mint C. in an r-scene but I really want a Chalida/ Mario reunion. The only other actress that Mario looks good with is Taew. Nadech, on the other hand, if he wasn't in the movie version a few years ago, he would've been a strong contender for the pra'ek role in here too. But I agree with Anonymous that Top would be a great choice as well.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't see Mint C. in an r-scene but I really want a Chalida/ Mario reunion. The only other actress that Mario looks good with is Taew. Nadech, on the other hand, if he wasn't in the movie version a few years ago, he would've been a strong contender for the pra'ek role in here too. But I agree with Anonymous that Top would be a great choice as well.
I agree I can't imagine Mint in that sort of scene but that's also a reason why I think she should be in that sort of role, does not have to be in this lakorn per se, but I think taking on roles that are outside of her comfort zone will make her I stronger actress. I think that is one reason people are always saying this generation of actresses don't really stack up to those previously. A lot of actresses play really similar roles all the time, Mint and Yaya especially. I want them to see them push themselves.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ouuuu, Toey would be a great choice as Kobori too. I can see him in this type of role. If they don't get Mario, I want Toey. As for nangek, I would loveeee Mew. If Prang was more promoted, she would be good in here as well since she is full thai.

mewninii

sarNie Egg
I'm not too sure if I'd like Top to be kobori cause I'm really not convinced that he's p'ek material honestly.
I like Toey and hope he gets considered for the role too... But Mario is definitely #1.
If they can't get Mario... I'll be extremely sad....
Why would Mario not accept though besides conflicting schedule?
To me, anyone who gets a chance to be Kobori and Ang is an honor. One of the most beloved iconic classic story.
Also I really hope Mew gets the role cause I think she'll show a different Ang.
She's able to portray gentleness in all her roles so far and I think she can pull off giving a gentle vibe while being fierce and stubborn
Damn it I just want Kobori to get some love! even if its just facial expressions lol.
Although I would like to see Mew portray Mingla in Rak Nakara before I'm 100% in love with the idea of Mew as Ang

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
No, P'Off has nothing against Mint. Fans are saying that the chances are slim for him to pick Chalida as nang aek because he has his own favorite daughter who he enjoys working with, Taew. Everyone production and producer has their own favorites who they would give consideration and priority to over other actors/actresses and the fact that this role calls for a pure looking Thai actress, Taew is realistically the strongest candidate. If I were the casting director, I would cast Prang as Angsumalin.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love the idea of Punjan and Eye! :icon12: If I were to cast, I'd cast either Alek, Toey or Punjan as Kobori and Prim P, Prang or Eye as Ungsumalin.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I still have Bie and Noona's Koo Kum fresh in my memories and they were both so superb...
Why'd they have to do a remake so soon? :(
But if this has Mario&Mew pairing, i'm SUPER EXCITED!!
Crossing my fingers to have Mew as Angsumalin >.<
Me too. Bie and Noona are still with me. I just re-watched two weeks ago.