[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Am I the only one not interested in Masu? HaHa. I've only got my eyes on Great.

I really don't like the actress playing grandma. She overacts too much.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like Thanwa but Phatman doesn't yet. Lol. Masu has the same charm as Thanwa onscreen so that's why I like him. Just like how I like Toey because he looks like Porshe. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I like Thanwa but Phatman doesn't yet. Lol. Masu has the same charm as Thanwa onscreen so that's why I like him. Just like how I like Toey because he looks like Porshe. Haha. 
Doesn't yet? How do you know I'm gonna like him eventually?? Hahaha. :ghehe:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Doesn't yet? How do you know I'm gonna like him eventually?? Hahaha. :ghehe:
I'm just guessing. Lol. I hope the "yet" foreshadows what's in store for you in the future . I honestly don't know if you will though. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm just guessing. Lol. I hope the "yet" foreshadows what's in store for you in the future . I honestly don't know if you will though. Lol. 
Only time will tell. Hehe.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
byebye said:
A scorned woman knows no boundary lol. We women can hold a grudge like no others. I'm glad Matt doesn't turn out to be like her gram. Or else poor great he'll be a miserable man for loving a girl with half a heart.
Does that saying still applying even though they didn't date though? Cause isn't it just that she can't handle rejection?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lynlee_love said:
Oh btw if you guys don't want to get spoiled on what the future holds for Lohm don't watch the casts appearance on The Today Show
I was so upset when he revealed his ending. Was so not ready for it.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Am I the only one not interested in Masu? HaHa. I've only got my eyes on Great.
I really don't like the actress playing grandma. She overacts too much.
You aren't the only one. I'm only concerned with how his presence influences plot. He's mainly used as exposition and I am grateful to him for that but I don't find him attractive at all. Thankfully, I don't watch dramas based on cuteness levels.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i don't like that the gr'ma is taking it out on p'ek. He wasn't born and to blame him ayaiii. i guess it wouldn't be a lakorn then hehe.

how many episode are there? part 8 ended so it should be getting close to the end. dont want them to dwell it out for too long in that body. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Manager said 14 episodes. 

Masu looks like he has potential as a newbie. I will keep an eye on him. I have to find new favorites from Ch.3 since I don't like many of their latest newbies.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
All the guys that played the father role in their younger years in Leud Mangkorn is the first batch of newcomers. Seems like this time ch3 had them played supporting for a couple of lakorns before giving them the starting role.