[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang it! Is it Friday yet?! Oh man Lom won't even get to find out that Mookrin died from suicide vs getting shot. That would had traumatized him more.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
I didn't watch today episode yet but gosh .. I have this hate/love relationship with Alex's character lol

Ah Poo definitely is a dream husband for me :wub:

I hate Lom for what he did to Ah Poo but feel bad for him when Moorin died. Will Lom die too? I hope not.
Two more eps and i hope i can see sweet scenes of Ah Poo and Wiwa and cant wait to see the grandma's face.

For one who want to understand. It was a recap but it is the best for non- Thai fans. Thank you so much
https://popv.wordpress.com/2015/09/19/kor-pen-jaosao-sak-khrang-hai-cheun-jai-episode-10-summary/

I love OSTs of this lakorn, esp this song below. Not sure if anyone post it.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oam71AdogXs[/youtube]

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Lohm confuses me so much because in the beginning he seemed like an alright guy, like he was just following his mother's orders but wasn't willing to get married and then he was regretful when Wiwaa found out and he said a whole bunch of things to Wiwaa in Mookrin's body about how he wanted Wiwaa's forgiveness and friendship. Except now he's kind of a douche, he made Mookrin wear Wiwaa's wedding dress when he knows how important and special it is, and threatened the store and is being a general ass, but you can see that he does love Mookrin and he just wants her to have the best and not be looked down upon and man, I don't know how to feel about him anymore. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
OMG the ending to the last epi.. They perfected the shooting of Wiwa & Mookrin. It looked amazing but ohh soo sad :( Anyone got to watch 3zaap yet?? I need more on-screen time focusing on GM. 3zaap didn't do me any good ;/

Thookatha said:
Oh wow, did anyone notice that the golden head statue at Thaithanakit (underneath ah poon's and grandpa's pic is of koon leuk lup?? I think koon leuk lup is wiwa's great grandfather!

I did but I didn't pay to much attention so I didn't realize it was "Khun Luek Lap" good eyes!!

himyim said:
Does anyone happen to know the song they were playing throughout episode 10??

Someone posted it above me but didn't tag you so you might not get the notification. Here is it. Boy and girl version "Haak Chun Thigh" If I Die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=16&v=oam71AdogXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQnObWp9q6E

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lynlee_love said:
Lohm confuses me so much because in the beginning he seemed like an alright guy, like he was just following his mother's orders but wasn't willing to get married and then he was regretful when Wiwaa found out and he said a whole bunch of things to Wiwaa in Mookrin's body about how he wanted Wiwaa's forgiveness and friendship. Except now he's kind of a douche, he made Mookrin wear Wiwaa's wedding dress when he knows how important and special it is, and threatened the store and is being a general ass, but you can see that he does love Mookrin and he just wants her to have the best and not be looked down upon and man, I don't know how to feel about him anymore.
I think he made Mookrin wear the dress made by Wiwwa because he wanted to prove to Mookrin and everyone that he really loves Mookrin. Remember before Mookrin killed herself, she believed that Lom left her for Wiwwa and could possibly love Wiwwa. Also he felt shakey and unsure about how "Mookrin" feels now because she seem to have changed since she woke up. I think he is scared and just want to do everything that he believed is right. I feel sorry for Lom even if he is a douche because he never knew what love is from his family. So for someone who was never taught what/how love is supposed to look like or be like, he is doing kind of ok because it is hard to give the right kind of love to someone else. I'm just sadden that he tried too late. I do think that Lom and Mookrin can have a healthy happy life if they had survived this and move away from everything.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
I'm so confuse .. did it end? I thought it ends next week Friday, no?

they were referring to the end of Sunday's episode. I believe someone mentioned that it'll end this weekend coming up.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
My heart breaks for Lom, over many aspects but I don't feel bad for him at all. Regardless of what he's experienced, he knows the difference between what is right and wrong or what should be done and not. And the reason I know he does, is by his own words, actions and expressions. He has chosen time and again to hurt Mookrin and Wiwa, solely for his own gain and his cowardice, and he knows it. That's why almost losing Mookrin lit a fire under him. However, instead of focusing on her, apologizing and working to be a better man in a healthy relationship, he tries other tactics to keep and prove his devotion to her. One could argue that he could feel what he's doing is his only way, but he didn't even try to get back to where they were before he left her (in spite of Mookrin's unresponsiveness) or help her resurrect her career, no, he focuses on something else that doesn't belong to him, masterminded by his tyrant mother. Cutting Mookrin out once again, for his schemes, disregarding her feelings, thoughts and position. I blame him for his actions, for his selfishness, for his misguidance, his misplaced jealous, his sense of entitlement and arrogance but I don't by any means diminish the love he so clearly has for Mookrin. It's an odd dictomy but it's there. I said before that Show has written him as a tragic character and there's no way he won't have a tragic end. I also find it poignant that he will believe he's the reason (or had a hand in) Mookrin's death/demise because ultimately that's true. Also he may leave the living confused about her feelings for him, and though hard to watch, is justified because he robbed himself of that knowledge in more ways than one.

Edit: Also, this character is written, acted and directed very well. For, in different hands, this character would have come across much less relatable and worthy of discussion. Without those things, I wonder if anyone would truly believe in Lom's love, confusion, heartbreak, isolation or torment and just chalk him up to a smarmy money mongering playboy. And I have truly enjoyed Alek's performance here, from start to (almost) finish.