[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I know, I'm behind on this, but omg, everyone have done a wonderful job in this lakorn! The story and acting was great! I got a little teary eye towards the end. One of the best I've seen this year!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
7.1 is not highest for this year cos Ka Badin's last ep rating was 7.6. It's only for last episode of lakorns airing in only august-september.
This year PKYR, SKSK, NNS, MLM (Raed) and Bang Rajan got highest rating in all ep. They had more than 7.8 to 9
Meoconie said:
I read that the final ep is 7.1 which was highest rating that CH3 got so far this year. Just hope s.one decide to sub this lakorn.

meenia

sarNie Adult
This one is pretty good.  I love how perfect Great was and i just love his eyes and smile.  I love it that even though Ah Poon is the outsider/the poor etc. to Wiwa, but he doesn't lose to her when they argue.  It's cute how when he's in front of the aunt he's all quiet and takes anything she said, but with Wiwa he always have the last say.  Some of his lines is acturally pretty good.  Love how Wiwa usually says it back to him.  Normally when the nang'ek is getting bully by the rich pe'ek's family i don't cry. But i can't stand to see my Great get bully by the aunt.  I shed a lot of tears at the beginning of the lakorn.  I wanted to slap the aunt and pull Great into my arms. 

Overall, great lakorn. I love it because Great and Matt had good understanding for most of the drama, not like other lakorns that the main couple either try to get each other jealous or too many misunderstanding because they never talk or try to understand each other until like 10 mintues till the lakorn ends.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Alek brought me here! lol 

I did not see it coming that this is a soul/body switching lakorn?? Haven't gotten there yet but it's way out of my field of imagination how it's going to happen, but reading the comments, it sounds like it'll be good. Great is so freaking handsome in here as Ah Poon. He's like a khun chai without even intending to be one! Wiwa is so lucky to have her handsome Ah Poon loving her and staying loyal to her since little. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think this might be my favourite Matt and Great lakorn together. *sigh* they are just so perfect together, too bad Matt is head over heels in love with her real life man.

At first I had my doubts about this lakorn since it involves body switching and thought that would mean less Matt and Great but Ranya did a good job. She did a better job directing this one than the Mark and Kim lakorn. Great always has GREAT roles LOL I Ah Poon is so lovable, I love how even after they get married he's still her Ah Poon, I bet after 5 kids he's probably still Ah Poon. Such a good love story for the pra'nang, the p'ek is in the family and is always there to protect and give her love. I'm so happy Matt and Great get to kiss for reals again, thank god Ch3 is being more lenient, Matt you liar, you said there was no close love scenes LOL. Really good lakorn plot, sad how Mook and Lom died, I wished they could have a second chance, he really did truly love her in his selfish way. Alek is a really good actor, he's great in goofy and dorky characters but he can also be intimidating and scary like in here during the last few episodes when he went all villain. Surprisingly, he is one of the few actors who could make me afraid. I was also afraid of him in Sai See Plerng as well, he's so good at making that intimidating face. He's slowly becoming one of my favourites. I liked how there wasn't any n'rai to make problems but rather it was the grandma. Of course she's grudging over love, lakorns should really come up with more reasons for someone to hold a grudge other than a broken heart. Nice little subplot with the great-grandfather too. I also loved how the dad handled Poon revealing his feelings, I was sure it was going to drag out with him cutting Poon off or something.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So...I have nothing to watch. I've decided to rewatch all of this over again starting from Episode 1.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So I finally finished this lakorn. Yes I'm one year late. Haha. Anyway, I love this lakorn. It's different and unique from other soul switching lakorns I've seen. Pra'nang understands each other and love each other throughout the show, with the exception to the beginning. The story was written very well with no dragging and unnecessary fillers. I love the romantic tension between our two leads, and the drama involving our second leads. The whole cast did great. The only one I felt was not necessary was the dad. I felt like he had no purpose. The two who's acting I felt was overdone was the grandma and the evil mom. They annoyed me so much with their over expressions. Great did great, but his character was too good. Haha. He was too prefect. Koy did good too. Matt and Alec totally stole the show. Their characters had more substance and were definitely more interesting. I felt really bad for Lom and Rin because they really loved each other, but were just pulled into the mess because of the mom's selfish actions.
Now the flaws. I didn't quite understand why Wiwa's soul went into Rin's body. What was her purpose? What did Leuk Lap want to prove to Wiwa? What lesson did Wiwa have to learn? It would've made sense if she was still her blind self not understanding Poon's love for her or realizing that Lom and his mom are liars. And therefore seeing things from another's perspective was necessary for her eyes to open. Another thing was the fact that I didn't like how the grandma adored Wiwa as if she was her only grand niece. What about Jao Kha? The poor little girl deserves attention too. This is why I felt the father was unnecessary. If he was non existing then it'd make sense That she gave a lot of love to Wiwa and that most of the inheritance belonged to the oldest grandchild which is Wiwa. And I wish this show was one episode longer to wrap things up better. The finale felt a little rushed. Just a teency bit. Hehe.

Overall though the show was good. I totally love Great and Matt!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Dang it, I need to watch this like right now T_______T if only the subs were saved, if only.
Edit: nevermind, I actually found a solution for myself.

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Were there ever subs for this lakorn ?. I just remember watching it RAW when it aired & waiting to see if a Viki subgroup would ever pick it up but by the time I checked back everything was gone.
If anyone knows please do DM me, would love to finally know what was being said lol.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I was waiting for the viki group to finish subbing this, but sadly all their work was lost and it seems no one will sub it now =(

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I think I was waiting for the viki group to finish subbing this, but sadly all their work was lost and it seems no one will sub it now =(
Lets commiserate together *tears* ....
I'm currently organizing my hard-drive and discovered two MV OST's from this drama that were fortunately subbed and realised I hadn't seen the actual drama with subtitles lol. I really hope one day someone, anyone out there will think that they'd like to pick this up and sub it. It really is an under-rated lakorn in my eyes.

Does this production house have any other drama's in the works ?.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Lets commiserate together *tears* ....
I'm currently organizing my hard-drive and discovered two MV OST's from this drama that were fortunately subbed and realised I hadn't seen the actual drama with subtitles lol. I really hope one day someone, anyone out there will think that they'd like to pick this up and sub it. It really is an under-rated lakorn in my eyes.

Does this production house have any other drama's in the works ?.
None that I am aware of, which is a shame

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Guuuuuys, I managed to save english subtitles from viki, before they remove the page :cheer: (except for part 7 of episode 9..too many subtitles files and I accidentally downloaded the same file sub of part 6 instead of part 7 :crybaby2:). Except for subtitles of episode 1 (full episode), subtitles of episodes 2->13 are divided into 9 parts like this playlist. I watched this lakorn with 9 parts version, because I don't have the time to adapt subtitles into full episodes. I can share subs with you in private, but I would ask @kitkat of alwaysmeena if it would be possible share it on her page if someone is available to adapt subs into full version and sub the missing english subbed part...obviously maintaining viki team credit for the translation.

What do you think?

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Guuuuuys, I managed to save english subtitles from viki, before they remove the page :cheer: (except for part 7 of episode 9..too many subtitles files and I accidentally downloaded the same file sub of part 6 instead of part 7 :crybaby2:). Except for subtitles of episode 1 (full episode), subtitles of episodes 2->13 are divided into 9 parts like this playlist. I watched this lakorn with 9 parts version, because I don't have the time to adapt subtitles into full episodes. I can share subs with you in private, but I would ask @kitkat of alwaysmeena if it would be possible share it on her page if someone is available to adapt subs into full version and sub the missing english subbed part...obviously maintaining viki team credit for the translation.

What do you think?
Do you stil have the subtitle files? I'm stuck with ep 3. Cantw find subs for ep 4 onwards. :(