[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Jana for the video...LOL what was Great doing leaning into Matt and blowing air into her face hahhaha. She actually flinched and had to elbow him to stop it. I swear if Matt doesn't display her boyfriend all over instagram and stuff I probably believe that Matt and Great has something going on behind our backs.

*and her hair grow so freaking fast, I'm jealous*

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol...I don't think Matt would have stayed or dated her bf if he wasn't exactly to the T with what she wants in a bf...and the girl is so picky. Anyhow, what Great did was so random it was cute but also weird lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
What was Great doing?!? On camera though? Lol. He kept getting closer and closer to her like he was leaning in for a kiss on the cheek. Haha. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo: First Great gave her that look..and then he keeps on leaning closer and closer and out of the blue he blew air to her face. Like I said it was cute knowing how close they are but at the same time was weird. Matt, didn't see that coming because she flinched and softly elbow him to cut it out lol.

He was kind of invading her space. I would have told him to move away a bit lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my gosh Great was totally flirting...physically. Haha. Gave me the butterflies! Such a naughty BFF. Or is he just a BFF?? What if the guy Matt's been posting on IG isn't really her BF?? Hehe.

I'm kind of hyped for this lakorn.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Damn it. Why did her bf have to be good looking also now my fan dream for great&matt to be together will never happen. :,(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I actually don't think her man is that good looking. They look odd as a pair. He's so average, but that's what you get in the Thai ET. The stars never seem to date anyone who is compatible in looks, not trying to say that looks is all that matters, but you'd think they'd date someone similar to them. Only Aom P. and her hubby look compatible. Most seem to marry millionaires though so I'm really wondering is it for love or stability.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I also don't think Matt's BF is that good looking but he isn't the ugliest. He comes across as average. I think most married because of a financial security blanket. They want a certain lifestyle and do what they need to keep that even if the hubby is so unattractive. Take Janie for example, she does not married anyone that is not a hi-so or date one that is not a hi-so. It isn't impossible to think that some are marrying because of love but it is a lot rare in the industry where things are more fake than real.

I don't know how rich Matt's BF is, but I am not sure if it mattered to her that much because she said she doesn't care she can support herself. The list she had for a guy in order for her to date him is ridiculous and most of the rich men probably won't meet half of it lol. When I heard her requirements even I shake my head because she was literally looking for a saint.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You guys notice that a lot of Thai celebs marry non-celeb average looking people? If you look at other Asian ET circles, you see alot more celeb couples compared to the Thai ET circle. Which I think is not bad at all.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Great's right eyelid is bothering me. Haha. The left eyelid looks normal, but the right eyelid. Haha. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Grate got something done to his eyes. He said it was lack of sleep but not buying it. I know my eyes are swollen if I don't get enough sleep but at the same time it doesn't give me extra eyelids either.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I think Grate got something done to his eyes. He said it was lack of sleep but not buying it. I know my eyes are swollen if I don't get enough sleep but at the same time it doesn't give me extra eyelids either.
Yeah I suspect that as well. But then it's only his right eyelid...