[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
that is a DAMN LOONG title haha...

I also think she rocks the short hair...but it more w/her attitude....it's hard to pull off short hair and look really good....it also depends on style as well..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder who else is all in here beside Koy. It seemed they are determined to make Matt/Greate kookwan lol. I think they are doing fine individually.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ohhhh my ! *faints As if I wasn't already excited about them pairing up in Ruk Tong Oom! Ahhhhhh !!! This is great news :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm not too focus on koo-wan/jin...they do fine on their own but I do like this pairing and glad they are pairing again.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope this production will make the lakorn good and do justice for the book. Sometimes, I hate it when they messed the book I like up.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Are lakorn scriptwriters running out of ideas? They seem to be using novels a lot.
I think using novels is better than remaking old lakorns. Many books have good plots. So it's good that they're turning them into lakorns. It's the same as script-writing, but instead of writing it themselves, someone else has already written it for the production to follow. Btw, Manee Yard Fah was an American novel that the Thai's turned into a lakorn. If it weren't for novels, we wouldn't have gotten the chance to see Manee Yard Fah unfold. So I'm all for novels. Lol. Some authors have a better imagination than today's lakorn scriptwriters. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I prefer novels as well rather than remaking a lakorn that has just been remake and fail lol. Novels is almost an original since we have not seen it before but read about it. A novel is just the same as everything else it depends on whether you like it or not to give it a good rating. I remember when I was reading this one book. There were rave reviews and I thought it was going to be good. I read it and gave it 2 1/2 stars cause the heroine was annoying as heck.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think using novels is better than remaking old lakorns. Many books have good plots. So it's good that they're turning them into lakorns. Lol. It's the same as script-writing, but instead of writing it themselves, someone else has already written it for the production to follow. Btw, Manee Yard Fah was an American novel that the Thai's turned into a lakorn. If it weren't for novels, we wouldn't have gotten the chance to see Manee Yard Fah unfold. So I'm all for novels. Lol. Some authors have a better imagination than today's lakorn scriptwriters. 
That's exactly what I'm saying. Novelists are much better scriptwriters than scriptwriters themselves. Haha. Wow. I didn't know that about MYF...now I do. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
True ByeBye. Novels are more original.

phatman said:
That's exactly what I'm saying. Novelists are much better scriptwriters than scriptwriters themselves. Haha. Wow. I didn't know that about MYF...now I do. Hehe.
Yes, the book is called The Princess. That's why the opening of Manee Yard Fah has The Princess in it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wow Mahalo I didn't know it was base on Jude's book. I love most of Jude's books. I love most historical romance books. My favorite isSusan Elizabeth Phillips...Brenda Joyce.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Wow Mahalo I didn't know it was base on Jude's book. I love most of Jude's books. I love most historical romance books. My favorite isSusan Elizabeth Phillips...Brenda Joyce.
Is he a good author? I think I'm going to go hunting for his books and read The Princess. One of my most favorite books as a child is called A Little Princess. Maybe I should update to an older version of a princess. Lol.