[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hhahah...you know we are hardly on topic. Matt does look pretty here her outfits make her looks rich especially the wedding dress.

D~D

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
^ Lmao... I got so confused here for a moment... I was like when did this lakorn become family feud like?  555 :bhehe:
Lol!! Yeah, sorry about that. :)
We are going to continue back to the Lakorn. =)

D~D

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
Hhahah...you know we are hardly on topic. Matt does look pretty here her outfits make her looks rich especially the wedding dress.
Yeah, I agree, that wedding dress looks amazing.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
I love Matt's outfits in here. Koy looks pretty in some angles but generally she looks weird.
Reason why I couldn't watch Mia Teuan. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I could not watch the one her and Film because the Pra'ek was so stupid it was beyond ridiculous. If the actor says his character is the dumbest then he's probably right lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Great looks so dark in the pics where he is wearing a white suit. BTW he cannot pull of a white suit, it makes a typically suave looking guy like Great look bad.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Agree, Great looks kind of dirty in a white suit. I think he looks a lot better in darker color even if he's dark himself. The scene at the beach looks romantic though. Especially, the dress that Matt has on, so vintage looking.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think the suit just isn't white enough! Lol. Plus, the quality of the photo is pretty bad. He'd probably look better in motion. No one can fail in a white suit. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol...Oh, I have seen epic fail in a white suit. I also have seen dark people fail in a black suit with a red tie. That was just a no-no.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She is doing good for herself at the moment. I remember when she was in school...she has 1 lakorn per year. It was hard waiting to see her on screen. Now, she has a few at a time. A talent that isn't wasted on the sideline for sure.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
She is doing good for herself at the moment. I remember when she was in school...she has 1 lakorn per year. It was hard waiting to see her on screen. Now, she has a few at a time. A talent that isn't wasted on the sideline for sure.
Did Matt graduated yet?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt graduated a while back. She didn't waste time after she graduated...she was filming like 2-3 lakorns right away.