[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Leuk Lap is cute! Lol.
He is!! I was speechless when i saw him. He didn't capture my attention in Hong but in here, oooo lol. His acting isn't bad either. He is part of the new gen they're trying to promote.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
He is!! I was speechless when i saw him. He didn't capture my attention in Hong but in here, oooo lol. His acting isn't bad either. He is part of the new gen they're trying to promote.
He kind of reminds me of Thanwa. Sometimes he's cute and sometimes he's not. He was really cute in the little girl's dreams, but next to Matt, he looked like a kid. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha yeah he does. He looks like her little brother, not the groom haha. I didn't think he was that cute in pictures but in motion, he looks good.

cecilia

Staff member
040156 said:
Great and his longing hurt eyes. I DIE! I didn't understand a thing but I think I'm in love with Great's character already! 
I long for uncle Poo too lol Kidding, Great's so handsome in here again. 
Love how this lakorn is heading ... can't wait to see how she opens up to accept the truth, the 'real' truth she knew all along.

byebye said:
I thought he looks OK but in motions he's way better. I thought Matt English was good in one of her lakorn...Bt not so much in here lol
I agree .. that last random line .. 'here's my master piece' was very unprofessional in a fashion show, I think lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like how Matt is very independent but subconscious I am sure she longs to be truly love...and as it goes sometimes love is staring at you right in the face you just don't see it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The look Great gives Matt in this lakorn is somewhat sweet with a degree of such longing but also creepy at the same time lol. I know he likes her and all but when he looks at her he really looks at her. Great looks good in here though...so far he seemed to stay in his corner but comes out when he has too. He knows how to control his emotions without letting it get the best of him. But liking someone and hiding it is harder to do since his feeling really is in his eyes for her.

Koy, girl is annoying as heck in here. I don't know if I focused too much on her face which looks like she has lots of stuff done. But her trying to be the mean girl is not helping because she doesn't know how to be subtle with her facial movements.

This lakorns seemed to be made up of bunch of rich folks lol. They all look like they got money and plenty of them.  

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Great is so handsome in here. I didnt think his character was the type to smash people's head with a glass bottle, lol but it's cool, as long as he knows how to protect his women, It's all gooood.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
that girl koy, omg her nose is bothering me...i cant watch it..i'll wait til the ending. love matt and great but koy girl gotta go...shes annoying.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Koy doesn't have that rai talent. When I am watching her I feel like a real rai is gonna show up and push her out of the way and show how it's done lol.