[Ch3] Kreep Nee Hua Jai Mee Tur (Maker K)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I saw this on Mew's Fanclub FB, they posted:

"ฟิตติ้งรักนี้หัวใจมีครีบ2 เครดิต aodbandit"
Fitting Rak Nee Hua Jai Mee Kreep 2  credit aodbandit.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=582963398420539&set=a.179101368806746.70992.179099828806900&type=1&relevant_count=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=582960965087449&set=a.179101368806746.70992.179099828806900&type=1&relevant_count=1

So, I guess there's a part 2. I remember part 1 was good, even though i didn't watch it.

---------------------------

Rak Nee Hua Jai Mee Kreep 2 = Kreep Nee Hua Jai Mee Tur

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmm. Hopefully Mew and Pop gets together in part 2. I was sad that Mew had to go back into the sea and leave Pop behind at the end. Thanks. :)

OMG!!! I'm so excited!!! Sitting here squealing like a little Justin Bieber fangirl or something. Lol! 
Glad there's going to be a sequel because I really liked the first part. It was one beautiful lakorn even I though I was pissed at the ending. Meena and Chon didn't end up together. I hope they end up together in this sequel. Yay!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Mew and Pop. I don't think thats a good pairing, but Ya. Mew isn't starting her career out that good. She is being place with very not so famous pple besides Pope. I love mew doe.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
The Mew that played the mermaid was the Mew that played Khun Ying Taew with Pope in Khun Chai Pawonroot? She looks different. I remember so never mind. Those are different Mews. Mew Nittha is the one who played with Pope. The Mew who plays the mermaid is a different one.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
No This Is Mew Leknara
The One In SJ/KCP is Mew Nittha
Cant Wait For This 
Part 1 Was Good

fanny

sarNie Adult
I hope to see happy ending on this part. I like the last part a lot. Mew and Pop was very cute together. Mew was beautiful a beautiful mermaid.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
This Part (2) is called "Kreep Nee Hua Jai Mee Tur" ครีบนี้หัวใจมีเธอ‬).

Credit: Mew's Fanpage FB

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So glad they are making part 2. hope this time is a happy ending. will wait to see. love Pop and Mew as a pairs since part 1.

Fanz

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure about happy ending on this one since Esther will be pairing with Pop too....Anyway I really like part 1 the ending didn't pissed me off but make me lonely instead. Wish there will be happy ending

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Sequel to Ruk Nee Hua Jai Mee Krib. Fitting pictures are on IG: taluikongtai
Yaya was also there during the fitting too! So don't know if she is a cameo?

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
I am so happy they having Part 2. I love Part 1 very much when it end with a hanging feeling between Meena & Chonatee part away from each other. I so glad Pop & Mew  will reunite for part 2. Thank you Maker K & Channel 3 for making part 2.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Say what???  There's a part 2?

GOODNESS!!!  They better give us a happy ending!
I loved part 1 despite its sad ending.

and of course, I totally shipped Mew & Pop, they were adorable!!!

and crap... why the heck am I back?  Noooooo!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Behind the scene&interview: first scene p'ek and n'ek came back and meet again.
Pop&Mew look so cute together. they still make the perfect match. can't wait to see.
Hope  there's more cute scenes between them and please happy ending this part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj5X4ZL021Q

Credit: CutelyBearEntTV1

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ THanks so much for sharing na TEEDEE!  I was beginning to feel that there's like no updates for this ... ever!  ahhhh but seeing this clip makes me happy mak maaakkkkkk!

Super excited to know that the first scene is p'ek & n'ek's reunion :3  Totally missed Mew & Pop!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I forgot to say this.. Mew really looked like a fish out of water when she got out of the water hehe... :coverlaf: