[CH3] Kror Rak (Cholumpi Production): James Ma/Pie Rinrada

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oops, I couldn’t find this thread so I created another one.... my bad

byebye

sarNie OldFart
James Ma hasn't had a good lakorn. The one I enjoyed was Ka badin (oddly enough he looks pretty good with Matt). But other than that, his lakorns are all over the place

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, bummer to hear this one isn't being received well so far. Hopefully, that changes. Personally, I think my favorite James Ma lakorn is still Khun Chai Ronapee.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
The editing is weird, his acting is awkward and stiff. I keep watching because oddly enough, it’s entertaining.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Ok already done watching the first ep without sub. My review might not totally right because there is differences watching a drama with and without subtitle. I can only assume what happen.
Overall the first ep are quite entertaining and personally I like action and fantasy genre too. However, its different from what I expected a bit. I don't know how to explain it.. I actually expect something more cooler and heavy?? But the drama turn out to be lighter with comedy. Its not bad but somehow I expected something different.
But seriously lately, why all ch3 drama that i watched turn out to be different than I expected?

Last edited: