[Ch3] Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai (MasterOne)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
cecilia said:
Poor Maple .. she can't put herself in that situation w/Krit :(

If she would just confess and let him decide who he wants to be with, I think she would have already been had that cubbie! (couger <-> cubbie) 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeh I am done with episode 4. The script writer is sure creative LOL In the parking lot, a truck was backing out and Pete saved Nampeung. I was rolling my eyes because it is getting redundant with the accidental hug/stare in the eye. Haha they got me there. He was on her toes haha. He so jai rai LOL he took forever to pull her up. 

One thing that bugs me about Maple is how her name is pronounce as may bern. The name is not consistence either for Merdi. Sometimes I hear Totoh call her murry (mary). I think I will stick with the name Mary. I hope Maple's wardrobe gets better. The white tank with Tokyo, Los Angeles with the black short doesn't look appropriate for work.

Off to episode 5 =)

Haha initially I thought the girls will come with baggage but am I wrong, it is the guys. 

I hope to see more of Walai and Pae. They are freaking hilarious too. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I really want to watch Maple and Krit, too bad....they've been really focusing in on Wayu and Lini......and then other side characters. Dude, the story already had enough battles, stop adding in more couples like Yardthip's and Maple's sister. I don't mind Bae and Walai because I consider them the same as the other three pairs...but seriously, they're beginning to drag and lose focus. There's so much to dwell upon for Maple and Krit and they ony had like 5 minutes together in today's episode.

Gosh, when will Lini stop being so biased and accept Wayu? When will Lini stop being so hard headed and annoying? When will Nampueng win a battle against Lada and the Mom? When will Pete discipline his bratty daughter? When will Maple and Krit confess their feelings? It's like come on now...things need to gradually change now like their attitudes. I mean, Lini has been warned so many times for her abrupt and discriminatory attitude, she should start changing by
now and instead of using her brain, use her heart?!! Nampueng is known for her bratty and hot temper, will it's about time she starts thinking with her head?! Maple is notorious for being bossy and a ferocious temper, will....she should start changing now too, now that she has fallen in love and is actually chasing him.

I feel like we're going in circles right now. So much time is dedicated to Wayu and Lini but it goes nowhere. It actually backfires on Wayu because Lini believes someone else more than him. The same old arguments between
Pete and his wife. The same old beat around the bushes for Maple and Krit. I thought things would move a lot faster by now.

One thing I'm not too fond of is all of the ladies are pretty insecure. They're always so conscious of their age. But I guess, that's reality.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have only started episode 5 and I am wary of Maple already. I wish she would stop calling Krit a "kid", when I was 18, I was treated like an adult by 20-70 year old. I am always being reminded to be an adult. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The more I see Joy's acting, the more I wish that she played Karat in Samee Teetra. The short hair and feisty attitude really matches the character well. She also has a similar wardrobe to Ploy's. The only difference is that Joy is classier when playing the mean and feisty n'ek. Ploy just looked very rai. Even the dubbing company in my language gave her the n'rai voice and thought Jui was n'ek. Lol.

Anyways, I give up on Benz and Aun's couple. Their relationship has stayed the same since episode one to now. At least with the other couples, they've warmed up to each other and are starting to fall for one another. Lini stills treat Aun like her enemy. He's been so nice to her. I wouldn't continue pursuing someone like her if I was Aun. Idk why he's interested in her. 

cecilia

Staff member
I always get treated as a kid whenever I go home -- aside from that, I agree. If someone really think about pursuing an older woman or a young man, they need to see each other at the same level. 

Alex was so cute here .. he's into his koojin with Joy :wub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUyAFvTEpMA

He said that he never really watch lakorn but he's very into this one with his koojin.
He bit his pillow just like everyone else from blushing too. Narak! :lool:

Wayu and Linee are cute -- I love that he will wait for her until she's ready :wub:

x0unerthanlater

Ep. 9 is waaaay better than 8.

I like the progress they showed in today's episode. All the couples seem to move to the same tune. When one couple have a mistunderstanding, they all do and when they get along it's the same. Lots of "pillow pinching" highlighted moments. I am so proud of Lini today. Pete is showing even more signs of affection... I really want to watch ep. 10 now! Maple and Krit seems to be teetering on truths and lies. Tomorrow we shall see!

Im keeping my eye on Wayu's exgf and Pete's ex-wife... It's like watching "women" play highschool girls or something. Their jealously and conniving ways is very childish.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agreed!!

Love Numpeung Today and how she interact w/Yada...and Pete Grinning and trying to hide it whenever he's w/her...Next Ep That girl accuse Numpeung of hurting her to the cops o_O

Lini and Wayu sorta progress....what what is Wayu doing? he has a secret/hiding something...? Well it's not clear what's going on...

I hate Joy slick/hair ....They look soo much better w/light make up...can't wait for next ep 

x0unerthanlater

spanky said:
Agreed!!

Love Numpeung Today and how she interact w/Yada...and Pete Grinning and trying to hide it whenever he's w/her...Next Ep That girl accuse Numpeung of hurting her to the cops o_O

Lini and Wayu sorta progress....what what is Wayu doing? he has a secret/hiding something...? Well it's not clear what's going on...

I hate Joy slick/hair ....They look soo much better w/light make up...can't wait for next ep 

Wayu was the person who helped work with Lini's workplace (+ the cops), save the girls who were captured in the ship containers. They were about to be sold. (human trafficking) The other pub owner guy is a "less than decent" business man. He does many illegal thing. Wayu doesn't exactly want Lini to know that he helped out, because he thought she still misunderstands him. (although in the later half of the episode we see that they made up)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
So far esp 9 this is my second best esp.. My first one was when all friend came back together... Now they in relationship... It didn't seems Valai will be so insecure but I guess most women are like that...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, finally! Things are slowly moving....I hope they don't get too caught up in the problems...I hope all of the couples will have their own peaceful sweet moments at the end.

The dialogue is still so funny. I love Nampueng's strawberryness, so cute.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Haha..numpeung is too cute. ..

Sometimes we think and over analyze. ..I'm guilty of it haha. ..

Now the ladies need to be there for valai...

I saw they made up I guess I miss that part she understood. ..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm kind of tired of their big egos and stubbornness. I wish Nampeung would stop chasing after Pete so that he could chase after her for once. I want her to learn how to be independent and not rely on anyone's affection or attention to make her feel good about herself. She needs to learn how to solve her own problems instead of letting others solve them for her. After all, she's the root of all her problems. Once she learns how to control her temper and mouth, she'd be more likable to others. I always say if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. Even if others do say something to you, you don't have to stoop to their level and let it phase you. Also, violence is never the solution.

As for Lini, she needs to stop playing hard to get. It's one thing if she doesn't like Wayu, but she does. So who is she trying to fool? Herself? In the end, she's going to lose a good man. I know she has a past history that prevents her from trusting men, but Wayu has proven himself by treating both her and her mother kindly. I'd like to see her be able to speak nicely to him without retaliating or be being sarcastic. It gets so annoying when she thinks she's right all the time.

Honestly, the only couple I currently like right now is Maple and Krit. They seem like a real couple and their relationship has shown the most growth and progression. They actually enjoy each other's company and positively influence each other's lives, unlike Nampeung and Lini whose relationships are both unrequited love. Their only problem is not openly expressing that they like each other. In contrast, Pete seems unsure about liking Nampeung while Lini is positive that she doesn't like Wayu when she does. Maple and Krit are the only ones who acknowledge their true feelings but are afraid to say them out loud.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Omg, I totally agree with everything you said.

I'm so proud of Maple in today's episode, asking Krit to really date, but too bad, he walked away without letting her finish, that's sort of rude. But that's already a huge feat on her part.

Yeah, Lini is at it again with her walls and Nampeung with her temper that causes so much drama and trouble.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I still enjoy it...i see slow progress which it more realistic to me. I do understand why it can be annoying. I also did hope that numpeung follow through more after she told pete she done...but now we clearly see he does likes her...

fun

Expired Sarnie
When I think I am catching up, I am falling behind =( Will try to catch up on Tuesday-Wednesday. Seems like not too many people are happy with the progress.

x0unerthanlater

I am happy with the progress. I think that if all their relationships were smooth sailing and everyone quickly understood each other, we wouldn't have a lakorn to watch. The type of things that happen in the lakorn are sort of scenerios that happen in real life. When it actually happens to us, we wouldn't know how to deal til' we learn from our mistakes. That's why love is so easy to fall into, but so hard to keep. The women have to be themselves without changing for a man but at the same time adapt to their lovers, so that their relationship can work. We all know that nothing worth it, is so easily attained. When they do overcome their insecurities and learn from their errors, that's when the curtains close and we get a The End.

Episode 10 today had lots of fillers. All the scenerios in today's episode are like intros to what's going to happen next week. They are making us anticipate the outcome. Is Lini going to revert to her stubborn, "I don't need a man" mentality, will Maple let down her pride enough to confess to Krit, and will Nampeung get the answer she seeks from Pete?

The part I did not like in today's episode was when Nampeung threw caution to the wind and let her emotions override her logic. She really has to learn how to be patient and pay attention to what Pete actually wants in a woman. He doesn't need another tantrum-thrower in his life. Pete on the other hand also needs to work with Nampeung. He hasn't even started to show his support, yet he already wants to break up. Toughen up Pete. Nampeung needs a man who can hold the reins for her, not give up when things get difficult. 

Maple and Krit are getting overshadowed a bit. I hope Krit realizes who's the real angel and who's the real demon soon because that best friend wannabe lover is getting on my darn nerves. Maple needs better comeback. She's getting bested by that little conniving girl.