[Ch3] Lah Fah Airline Series

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm not too fond of Phet. I tried watching him in Sixth Sense...lol

Spanky here you go:

Cr: phetig

Seems like Mint is stuck as a series girl. She's rumored to be in this one and another lakorn for Metta. I'll wait for further confirmation since nothing is ever confirmed when it comes to Mint unless a opening/fitting is done lol

nklue1

sarNie Adult
hahaha agree with you @ip.smilez
I really do hope Mint and Mark will pair up in this one
also would love to see Phet and Mint
but still want MTeam

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Phet in here with Mint....wow! Hope it true that all I want because I want Phet to become full time pra'ek and with Mint woohoo! So happy! Super excited ,

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I don't mind Chalida being here, especially with Phet. He is just adorable. But I would prefer her not to be in here considering that she's already been in two series. I prefer her to have her own lakorn, but if she's in here, I'll still watch.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
EKks
Ive Always Wanted Phet To Pair Up With Mint>< eversince sixth sense
i do agree about how shes in another series though

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
YaMaMiKi said:
EKks
Ive Always Wanted Mint To Pair Up With Mint>< eversince sixth sense
i do agree about how shes in another series though

lol.....you meant Phet?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
ip.smilez said:
I'm not too fond of Phet. I tried watching him in Sixth Sense...lol

SMILEZ! LOL. I couldn't believe it until I remembered you said you didn't really find him interesting until BR I believe. Haha

I just found out about this series. Is it still a thing? I doubt Phet's one of the praek in here now that he's in The Cupid's.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:

SMILEZ! LOL. I couldn't believe it until I remembered you said you didn't really find him interesting until BR I believe. Haha

I just found out about this series. Is it still a thing? I doubt Phet's one of the praek in here now that he's in The Cupid's.

OMG HAHAHA, look at Smilez now!!! A true Phet fan!! :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahahaahahhahaha !! Oh how the time has changed. I was never too fond of PHET until I saw how handsome and manly he was in BR lol Took almost a year for me to grow fond of him & now he's second to James Ma for me whooooo. HAAHHAAH ya bust me out lol

I lied ! It was his movie with Rotmay that made me turn to look at him haha I was bored one summer night so I decided to watch it just to find myself attracted to him :) & that comment I made of Phet was before I watched his movie HAAHAHAHAHAH I'm in tears from loling at myself