CH3 lakorn vs CH5 lakorn vs CH7 lakorn

Which ch.do you prefer overall? Story/plot/nang ek/pra ek

• Total voters
Hmm...I think there is already a thread about this but oh well.
I honestly believe this is an opinionated subject and based most solely on personal preference. With that being said, here's my honest evaluation:
-CH3---> better looking actors and actresses, more actors and actresses (whether supporting or non supporting), best lakorn length
-CH5---> better plots (juicy, dramatic, generation...etc.), lots of their actors and actresses step into the limelight after the singing competition "The Star" therefore, most of all are singers
-CH7---> most action lakorns fall under this channel, limited actors and actresses, plots are a bit repetitive, and the main thing, THEIR LAKORNS ARE NO LONGER FOUND ON THE WEB
-CH9---> produces the least well known lakorns and rakes in the lowest ratings, only a handful of actors and actresses

Another thing about Channel 5 is that they tend to endlessly search for new talent and pushes most of all of their stars to fame. Take Bie for example. Like Nok Sinjai said, he started at "0" and worked his way up. He rose to fame during the Star search year 3 and since then, Khun Boy pushed him to the point where he is at now. This is where most of Channel 5's actors and actresses come from, "The Star". Khun Boy pushes them into a spot in the entertainment industry and turn them into a multiple threat: singer, actor, model, presenter...whatever.