[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

chaitra

sarNie Adult
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
:attempt::attempt::attempt: SOOOO SEXY ( When he imagined Petra as Petra) AND SOOOOO FUNNY (in switched bodies).

The way Yaya says "SEXXXXXYYYYYYYY"

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Honestly guys, as much as I expected Nadech to excel since its tougher to play a woman role than the other way around, which he definitely is but I am more so surprised that is Yaya adding so much value into "playing a guy". She is just blazzzzzzzzing through. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I feel like the reason y yaya is shining through is because we see her as ramin more. She has to play around more and in her situation there's more elements to add rather than in nadech's case as we only see him the police station, apartment, with yaya or a bit of ice and Tor (which don't have any comedic effect)
Whereas yaya has the lakorn set, media play, her awkward boyish gestures and so on..so it's normal that yaya is shining through in this role.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
When I see Yaya in Ramin body, I really see her as a man loool, I'm surprise to have this feeling with a such cutie doll face like her. About Nadech, no need to speak a lot, superb! The way he was shy at the 1st part of this ep with Yaya was magical, even by switching their bodies, I have had a real feeling of shyness by seing these two. I was not laughing at that moment, I was shy like them, so cute!

Last edited:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Ugh, at this point I really dont see Ice and Tor's importance LOL.

I really want them to DO SOMETHING AT LEAST.

Tor can try swaying Ice in the absence of Ramin or at least tell her about him cheating or at least tell him to end things with her.

Ice needs to at least find out what her bf is doing. No one should be that stupid when he is constantly away from her and have been showing very little to no interest in her for months. FIGHT FOR YOUR MAN

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I feel like the reason y yaya is shining through is because we see her as ramin more. She has to play around more and in her situation there's more elements to add rather than in nadech's case as we only see him the police station, apartment, with yaya or a bit of ice and Tor (which don't have any comedic effect)
Whereas yaya has the lakorn set, media play, her awkward boyish gestures and so on..so it's normal that yaya is shining through in this role.
Oh no, I dint not mean about having diverse scenes.

While I expected Nadech versions of Ramin and Petra to look very different solely for the fact that a guy playing a girl can easily vary between the two.
But Yaya being a girly girl I can see that she has successfully given very distinct picture of Petra in first episode to her portraying Ramin now and that was surprising that she is adding so many layers to playing a guy.

For me they are equally talented and are doing fantastic.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Я готова смотреть на Yaya и Nadech постоянно, пожалуйста вырежьте остальных героев!!!