[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
This Kullastree magazine photo was released before 2 Dichan magazine photos on previous page. Between these 2 magazine brands' photos...Na & Ya switch places with each other :coverlaf:.

Cr - Kullastree magazine

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
:welcome: to LLSR fitting day in Thailand time zone everybody

:welcome1: to all first timers in a Yadech lakorn fitting. :toast: :beer:  Wardrobes cast first impressions are coming. 

Bong Mao - Yes, you are right.  :beer: In Thailand is already LLSR fitting day. :dance3: :woot2:  Thank you for the thai time zone watch information and announcement.  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance2:

Vimalee - Do wish you and everyone else a good and safe road trip and a good rest for the driver(s) afterwards as well. You will be missed tomorrow dear :teary: but please don't worry  :wink:  because your earlier celebration was closer to midnight in thai time zone :spin: so basically we are practically covering the 24 hours of it in different time zones together.  :secret:   :cheer:  :cheer:
Jellyfish - Good luck and please keep thinking positive about the wardrobes for the cast...and all fashion lovers with their fingers crossed too....but no matter what happens....do hope you and the others as well may be alright....of course after the compliments....or complains.  :coverlaf:

Koy123 - I didn't had that impression of the photo, but sometimes when it happens to me is usually related to the hairstyle...from a far or depending on the angle some daras may resemble even if up close their features may not resemble to me that much. And do like that style for a Ramil cop and do think Dom would look good in it too. :spin:

bubbles8 - I am also interested to know more about Ice and Tor characters (yes spoiler lover alert :coverlaf: ) and to see more members of LLSR cast. And let's wait....maybe P'Mam will listen to you....at least the hint for P'Too do think that there is a chance. Do remember that your wish came true about Deaw not playing a rai character in DR...so who knows what can happen.  :spin:

Ms.Zoe

I like the name Petra, it sound elegant & feminine. I have not heard of the name Ramil. Both names are not Thai names.

It is difficult to keep myself calm now :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2:.

Ms.Zoe

Petra is looking gorgeous maybe more gorgeous than Ms. G hehe...rosy cheeks, red lipstick, long wavy dark brown hair & black dress (maybe?). I want to see Ramil's reaction when he sees his Petra :pervie:.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I just finish watching the old version and I'm really excited for the new version of Yadech, Tor and Ice. Can't wait for the update and upload of all the picture. Thank you @bubba for the picture and everyone else here. @lazy, miss you Mak Mak na.

LET THE SPAZZZZZ BEGIN LADIES(gentlemen)!!!

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I am awake here too. :woot:

bubba - You are so fast. Thank you very much. :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Bong Mao - Here we go again and I am glad that you liked the old version. :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:  Spazzzzzz.... :dance3: :dance2: Miss you too Bong Mao. My eyes are almost closing but no way I can't sleep now without see everyone in the cast first. :woot:

Amikou - I posted the link for LLSR old version here - http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/62054-ch3-leh-lub-salub-rarng-no-problem/page-3 Fresh shared a list for it and it is under one of the videos posted. And I am glad that you may have more than one source for it.  

Mrs. Zoe - I didn't knew the time for the fitting but to spazz for it whoever can make it stays awake and whoevers sleep wakes up with the updates....waiting for them.  :coverlaf:  It is a different time zone countdown for lots of people so anytime you can make it to it is still on.

Step - Didn't Yaya posted that picture yesterday? Time zones always gets me puzzled....did though it was for a photoshoot. But it does look like Petra style indeed.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk. Looking at the lip color I thought it was from fitting :p
Lazydramafan said:
Step - Didn't Yaya posted that picture yesterday? Time zones always gets me puzzled....did though it was for a photoshoot. But it does look like Petra style indeed.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Lazydramafan, thank you too. But I have already know about this link, unfortunately some parts of videos are missed. Probably I must wait for new version, because I can't use PayPal to watch on dootv  :cry1:

Ms.Zoe

Ramil's/Na's photo next to Petra/Ya does not look real, it looks like it has been edited :scratchchin:.

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Amikou - Please don't cry dear. :console: Things like that do happen sometimes. And you won't be waiting alone for it anyway. Plus the new version is already in the fitting process... :spin: ...and you seem busy in here today. I don't know much about dootv, but do hope you may eventually get a chance to watch the full old version....but lakorns can be difficult to find. Ok cry all you want and I will get some cyber tissues for you.   

Step - I don't know too. :shrug:

Mrs Zoe - Do think it is a fan version of the switch....probably the fans joking because of the mark in the forehand...but if it really would be like that it would look funny but the image quality complains would come too. :coverlaf: