[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Всем доброе утро! Сегодня у Yadech съемки или фотосессия? Там хочется больше фотографий с сегодняшнего дня.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
ptenchik said:
Всем доброе утро! Сегодня у Yadech съемки или фотосессия? Там хочется больше фотографий с сегодняшнего дня.
У них сегодня фиттинг - это примерка образов к лакорну)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Na looks so young with that hairstyle.

So is fitting day is when the casts will wear the wardrobes that they will wear in the lakorns along with how they will have the makeup on & hairstyles in the lakorn? And reporters will interview them, take their photos? Basically an introduction to a lakorn? Will there be any praying rituals? Thank you...I am asking too much, this is my first NY's lakorn fitting event :).

Amikou

Ms. Zoe, yes, something like that except praying rituals.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Praying ceremony is after fitting day.
Ms.Zoe said:
Na looks so young with that hairstyle.

So is fitting day is when the casts will wear the wardrobes that they will wear in the lakorns along with how they will have the makeup on & hairstyles in the lakorn? And reporters will interview them, take their photos? Basically an introduction to a lakorn? Will there be any praying rituals? Thank you...I am asking too much, this is my first NY's lakorn fitting event :).

Ms.Zoe

Then we will get to see them more, in praying rituals & etc later on :dance2:, thanks ladies.

Amikou

Блин, птенчик, где ты берёшь эти фотки? Я весь инстаграм обрыскала - и ничего  :woot2: 
Надеюсь, его всё же не подстригли, а просто уложили волосы, не очень ему идёт такая длина. Выглядит, как школьник

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Amikou said:
Блин, птенчик, где ты берёшь эти фотки? Я весь инстаграм обрыскала - и ничего  :woot2: 
Надеюсь, его всё же не подстригли, а просто уложили волосы, не очень ему идёт такая длина. Выглядит, как школьник
https://instagram.com/machajung/

Amikou

Спасибо большое)
странно, столько времени прошло, а фоток толковых так и нет :с

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
After 11 hours shift at work I come back to find nothing. Ive been hyped up all day not even a photo of Na and Ya together. Never mind let the anticipation continues.

Amikou

I've been waiting all day and got nothing.   :shrug: It's so sad because I'll go to work tomorrow and probably skip interesting news that may happen

chaitra

sarNie Adult
EXCITEMENT IS JUST TOO MUCH TO HANDLE........HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT??????????????/  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

THIS MUST BE THE FIRST LAKORN OF YADECH WHERE MOST OF US (RFTD FAMILY) GET TO EXPERIENCE THE WHOLE THING FROM THE START A.K.A FITTING RIGHT???? :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

Ms.Zoe

Seems like the lakorn team want to keep Ramil character mysterious or something :secret:, well look on the bright side, we got to see Petra, not much of Petra but at least something & not so much of Ramil hehehe.