[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Haha.....Genuine Thing Do Exist!!

cr: kugimiya_urassaya
Thanks to space4ny for the translation na ka.

Real authentic!!
Let's see 6 actors that handsome since they were born. Didn't need help from plastic surgeon.!!

Nadech Kigimiya, this guy we cannot not talk about him. He became popular with every movie

and dramas that he work in.  Plus, he is handsome without any plastic surgery. You can go back
and look at his photo when he was in high school in Khonkean till now.he is getting more and
more handsome handsome.

1.Nadech Kugimiya
2.Mario Maurer
3.Weir Sukollawat
4.Tik Jessadaponn
5.Andrew Gregson
6.Peter Corp Dyrendal

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Aha....can't take his eyes off her while singing love song.

A cute fan  account translated by space4ny na ka.

"During the time Nadech singing "LookOm" song. Yaya standing next beside the stage giving him support. Why.....he often walk to Yaya side of the stage when the song said "I will have only you, love only you."....so he have to walk to his "You" right "

So beautiful......

cr:as tagged

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech and Yaya are such beautiful actor/actress, but I'm noticing that yaya is growing taller for Nadech. The storyline doesn't sound so interesting. I think after Game Ruk Game Rai, I don't know if they can match that love story anymore. That drama was just a big hit.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
lakornfan8 said:
Nadech and Yaya are such beautiful actor/actress, but I'm noticing that yaya is growing taller for Nadech. The storyline doesn't sound so interesting. I think after Game Ruk Game Rai, I don't know if they can match that love story anymore. That drama was just a big hit.

hi LF8 

it is your opinion but yadech fans that are millions in number from different parts of the world producers cant stop hiring yadech to do lakorn together because fc wont get tired of NY,

about yaya getting taller for nadech it is not a problem in fact this is so normal in Hollywood  though NY are in thailand but they are mixed blood that makes them comparable to actors/actresses in Hollywood

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

i am not empressed with yaya's lower part gown even nadech's trench coat but who cares they are still lovely couple still handsome and beautiful (whoever is their stylist i want to terminate him/her to be honest :rant: :yuck:  :shrug: :thumbdown:   )

thanks @bubba and Step for sharing :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yadech interview clip.

Around @2:30....Yaya said  she's happy that DJ Push asked to take picture with her.  And Nadech said he's not jealous.  When the reporters asked that if Push accepts a lakorn pairing with Yaya and they become koo jin.  How would Nadech feel?  Nadech said that it's good.  Whatever is good then it's good...lol.  The reporters continued to say, "But Push plays real kiss too na."  Nadech laughingly said, "Oh.....kiss me instead pe Push..."  :loool: :loool:

Hahaha.....Nadech is so funny and always comes up with a good answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWezu5-n_Hw
cr:LookPeeLookNong2

:heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
GRGR was the first NY lakorn I watched, I thought it will be my favorite NY lakorn but nope, after I finished TNNKK, TNNKK is & forever will be. Unless if I really like LLSR then it could tie in with TNNKK lol.

Both NY had passed their age growth period so I don't think Ya is growing taller than Na. Na is a little taller than Ya & sometimes when Ya wears those tall high heels then she would be slightly taller than Na or same height as him or look taller than Na but she is not. Ya's body shape makes her looks taller when she is a tall lady herself already. Na's body shape is unique. Because of it, when I first knew him, I thought he is shorter than Ya :coverlaf: but if they are barefooted & he stands next to her then he is taller than her lol.

Both NY were gorgeous from head to toes but I don't like what they had on at all. Ya's dress was better than Na's whole attires, I want to rip off that trench coat so much :coverlaf:. The clothes picked out for him are horrendous especially that coat hehehe when he is so fit now, they did not accentuate his fit body :lol:. I did not like the shirts he had on inside the coat & a big fat NO on the shoes :lol:.

@yaya kugimiya - I don't think NY's fashion stylists (do they have their own fashion stylists? :scratchhead2:) picked out their attires for the event. I think the event planner picked out NY's attires for the event.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome YK :)

Many want to see Yaya and Push together. Even I want to see them together. Push will be very happy if that happens cos he likes Yaya. For kissing scenes, till now Push has done real kiss with all his N'eks (even with guys :phew: ). They may pair in future as he will be working with ch3 soon in Kai's lakorn.