[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
It's time to promote again Leh Lub Salab Raeng. It will come after Akom with James Ma & Margie which will be finished on Tudesday, July 25th. Well, all friends are supportive towards each other. James Ma & Margie come to support their best friends.

James Ma (เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง The Official) He wants to switch his body with THE ROCK. (James seems to be someone serious but in real life, he can be funny too, looking forward to see his next Lakorn).

Margie ("so excited to look at it")

See you on Monday July 31st. And don't forget NY concert on July 22nd to promote LLSR, live on ch28 (channel 3SD) f3fanclub

Last edited:

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Looking forward to their concert tomorrow, 22 July 2017 and counting days to 31 July 2017. They are my obsessions.:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I've always wondered why CH3 or CH7 posters are never as good as those from GMM companies. Too cheapskate to hire better designers? Old-fashioned thinking still rules?

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
ok so i watched the second MV like 10 times already i'm so hype and excited for this :aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer:

my afterthoughts after watching it is that i'm sure that Petra falls in love with Ramin first and secretly crushed on him. the last scene in the mv where she(in Ramin's body) snuggled to the sleeping Ramin is soooooo hilarious yet very cute :love::love::love:

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I can't wait!!!! Two looooong years good grief!! Definitely tuning in live. Going to have sleepless nights as live television for me is 5am my time good lord......it was odd sifting thru negative comments, but my excitement for this Lakorn trumped it ! Can't wait to share my comments when it airs. Love you guys! cheers!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nadech was wearing his 'Urassaya's since 2011' shirt at the sound check He wore a jacket over it this time but you could still see it I loved his interaction with Henry (Yaya's cousin) when Yaya and her family arrived at the venue

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech was wearing his 'Urassaya's since 2011' shirt at the sound check He wore a jacket over it this time but you could still see it I loved his interaction with Henry (Yaya's cousin) when Yaya and her family arrived at the venue
Yea that was very sweet of him. Btw do you know if that salmon necklace he wore at the event is also a gift from Yaya? I saw one of the old instagram posts from his mom's account and she tagged Yaya's account on his necklace.

He also got her a big salmon pillow/toy on Valentine's day back in 2015 i think. I wonder if salmon is like a running joke for the 2 of them lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thank you all for posting na ka.

Both Nadech and Yaya did a great job. Sure enjoy their singing.
Some more cute pictures at the concert.....

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yea that was very sweet of him. Btw do you know if that salmon necklace he wore at the event is also a gift from Yaya? I saw one of the old instagram posts from his mom's account and she tagged Yaya's account on his necklace.

He also got her a big salmon pillow/toy on Valentine's day back in 2015 i think. I wonder if salmon is like a running joke for the 2 of them lol
Yaya hasn't confirmed it but I feel like she did buy it for him. Yadech probably have loads of couple gifts that none of us know about xD

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@bubba Awwww :). I forgot when was the last time I contributed something in here. I'm looking forward to creating some memes or comic strips for LLSR :D.