[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Kian

sarNie Egg
As a new fan of Yaya and NY, I had no idea NY got this much hate. Considering how scandal-less they are, you'd think they'd be adored all over Thailand. Anyways, it would suck to hate them since they're either nearing or at the peak of their popularity. I can't wait for another NY project--hope this one turns out good! I just hope it's not a remake of the original or the hate would be unbearable.

Excited for LLSR to air tomorrow (for me, at least). I haven't watched the first two episodes yet because I've been trying to finish up Rising Sun. I'm scared to start LLSR so soon because I don't think I can go through the long wait each week lo.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
As a new fan of Yaya and NY, I had no idea NY got this much hate. Considering how scandal-less they are, you'd think they'd be adored all over Thailand. Anyways, it would suck to hate them since they're either nearing or at the peak of their popularity. I can't wait for another NY project--hope this one turns out good! I just hope it's not a remake of the original or the hate would be unbearable.

Excited for LLSR to air tomorrow (for me, at least). I haven't watched the first two episodes yet because I've been trying to finish up Rising Sun. I'm scared to start LLSR so soon because I don't think I can go through the long wait each week lo.

Hello fam and don't worry the hate are from antis who r pissed that their favourite aren't getting offers left and right like NY. It's wise to not start LLSR as u have to endure the waiting of every week but the highlight of ea episodes r to die for :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I've been following both Yaya and Nadech since the beginning of their career. They were both pretty good in DJA, but every lakorn afterwards, honestly, I felt that Nadech was stronger than Yaya. However, in this it seems that Yaya has finally gotten stronger than Nadech in leading (not saying that Nadech is weaker or anything). It is refreshing to see this new fire in Yaya, this is defo her year.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I've been following both Yaya and Nadech since the beginning of their career. They were both pretty good in DJA, but every lakorn afterwards, honestly, I felt that Nadech was stronger than Yaya. However, in this it seems that Yaya has finally gotten stronger than Nadech in leading (not saying that Nadech is weaker or anything). It is refreshing to see this new fire in Yaya, this is defo her year.
Maybe because the lakorn they were chosen for were more hero centric. Hence Yaya owned KC since it was heroine dependent. LLSR is mostly dependent on both of them so she is shining just as much as Nadech or maybe more until now. But the real challenge would be for Yaya to go up against Nadech after switch.
Its difficult for a guy to play a girl than the other way around so Nadech might get more recognition if he pulls of Petra. Whereas Yaya playing Ramin might be overlooked as people will consider it to be easier to play a guy. But since this is comedy based I think both NY have equal and massive roles to pulls off. :thumbup:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited to tonight's Ep...don't even know y I'm getting so anxious. I know the switch isn't in tonight's Ep but...okay I think I just miss them a lot...

Let's go ramin x petra!
My body is ready for your self-centered/player/manipulative behaviour! I'm prepare with some oxygen tanks

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
The drama in other thread is still continue :rolleyes:
After the salty squad here they come the so called 'fans'. But nothing has changed. Nonsense critiques and even questioning their real status. Again? Do you think they need make a conference and told the whole world they're dating? Maybe yes if they wanna get married in the future but dating? Oh please :risas3:

For me I don't even care if they claim each other or not. Many more couples would claim to love each other but I guess we never know it's a genuine loving relationships or not.

Back to the topic... 30 minutes to go fam! The waiting for another kissing scenes is almost over:aaaaa:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I think the switching part is on Tueday but maybe it will come at the last part 9/9 to make us watch even more the ep4 on Tuesday. Sure they will do things like that. We must enjoy Petra as a beautiful and georgous girl and Ramin as a handsome commando because after the switching part, we will be shocked loool. Moreover from Nadech,

OMG lol :risas3::risas3::risas3: