[Ch3] Leh Roy Ruk (Uma)

st111

sarNie Hatchling
today episode is such a dramatic one omg n'rai becoming psycho she's killing ppl including the police dude that helped her she poison him while he ate the food she send to him in jail
I really didn't know what the N'rai think...
she didn't like or love everyone...she even pushed her mom fell down the stairs...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watch today and yesterday's episode yet but from all ya comments I can concluded that
Damn,Nang'rai have turn CRAZY!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah, very crazy.
Now they know who is the real phu & Tawin.
Cherry will find out that phu and win switching playing some silly games so Cherry she's really angry of Great she will move out of the house and Great following and she gave a smash on his face

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
you bet....
But the strange thing is I still didn;t understand why the nang'rai will be so evil....
I think she's a nice girl but she turn evil maybe its the mum that cause her to do all these bad things

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I lol when I saw Por N post this on his IG,

Poh : This is my lovely wife........WoW!!

c: Poh N's IG.

Damn! I didn't know she was his wife. I know he was married but i didn't know with who. I know she was an actress
that was all. he better be careful.hahhaha...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I haven't even watched Tuesday's episode. I'll be watching last Tuesday and today's episode then.
I bet so the ending is the happy ending. :)

st111

sarNie Hatchling
May I know which Cherry's lakorn that you think she wasn't good? I'm not her fan either but I have to admit that she's one of the best Thai actress out there. I can even say that her versatile acting is on the same level as Ann Thongprasom. That's my opinion, no one have to agree but I really want to know which of her lakorn disappoint you.
it's not first time that Fun&fun said Cherry is not a good actor. I always see his/her comment on this forum and in every larkon topics which mention about "Cherry". He/She even said Cherry looks old or something...
That's why I always ignore his/her comments because I never see he/she actually comment what Cherry larkon he/she watched and why it make him/her think Cherry is not good...

I just see he/she always comments and applause the actor/actress he/she like.

Haha....Everyone has its rights to applause someone he like but not always " critise" someone you didn't know or monitor. That's why I choose to ignore Fun&fun comments.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it's not first time that Fun&fun said Cherry is not a good actor. I always see his/her comment on this forum and in every larkon topics which mention about "Cherry". He/She even said Cherry looks old or something...
That's why I always ignore his/her comments because I never see he/she actually comment what Cherry larkon he/she watched and why it make him/her think Cherry is not good...

I just see he/she always comments and applause the actor/actress he/she like.

Haha....Everyone has its rights to applause someone he like but not always " critise" someone you didn't know or monitor. That's why I choose to ignore Fun&fun comments.
just ignore her comment cos her idol can't do a great job in acting like our Cherry
that was a cute happy ending

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Off topic but Congrats to Poh and his wife. She's pregnant. :)
Yesterday,I was watching a clip of Poh talking about it. It was funny.
He;s all like "She won't let me tell anyone." hahahha..