[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
Thank you for keeping this thread alive. Do we need anyone made a new thread for The real Nadech concert 2019? The real show is going to be held on 19-20 of May at Royal Paragon Hall. Ticket reservation will be available to book on 30 of March at The Ticket Jajor.:cheer:

Which poster of Nadech do you like the most ?

InstaSave.jpg
InstaSave1.jpg

InstaSave2.jpg
InstaSave3.jpg
InstaSave4.jpg
InstaSave5.jpg
cr to djpchod@CHANGE2561

For me, I like the poster of hubba hubba the most. I also fall in this man crush everyday :love:
InstaSave7.jpg
cr to IG story of urassayas

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Thank you for keeping this thread alive. Do we need anyone made a new thread for The real Nadech concert 2019? The real show is going to be held on 19-20 of May at Royal Paragon Hall. Ticket reservation will be available to book on 30 of March at The Ticket Jajor.:cheer:

Which poster of Nadech do you like the most ?

View attachment 32476
View attachment 32477

View attachment 32478
View attachment 32479
View attachment 32480
View attachment 32481
cr to djpchod@CHANGE2561

For me, I like the poster of hubba hubba the most. I also fall in this man crush everyday :love:
View attachment 32482
cr to IG story of urassayas
Lol I like that one before ya posted it .love her caption

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Nadech looks the best in the poster Yaya posted on her IG. He is also very handsome in other ones, except for the on with the retro theme where he looks kinda oily >,<.

Judging from the poster concept, I guess he would perform songs that suit those images.

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Last edited:

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
New latest picture was released by the owner of Crazy camera. Its the camera shop where Nadech bought Pentax camera for his teerak on Valentine's day.:icon12:

The pic of real Nadech for you - man crush everyday of course

FB_IMG_1551279929683.jpg
Cr to Fb Sakon Kobkulboonsiri

And there are somes pictures of Yaya in Vietnam trip by BKK Airway on 23-26 Feb. Our girl is elegant and beautiful as always.

InstaSave.jpg
InstaSave.jpg
Cr to urassayas
InstaSave.jpg
InstaSave.jpg
InstaSave.jpg
InstaSave.jpg
Cr to urassayaclubdotcom

Last edited: