[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Don't say that it is "Yaya FC", this kind of judgement can inlfluence some NFC and create stupid fan wars between NFC and YFC. You should make the difference between Yaya FC and the little group of Yaya anti Na. This is not the same people. There is a group, less than 5 IG accounts who are very active on social media but you cannot put on the same basket all Yaya FCs from the actions of only 5 persons. It is unfair for them. Nadech and Yaya have many FC, NYFC of course / NFC who love Yaya too / YFC who love Nadech too / Only NFC or YFC who are only interested in their professional life and will respect their personal life. There is just a group of stupid and crazy fans who are very possessive and try to bark a lot to make a louder voice. But most of the time, the dramas are created by "someone", the same and only one person (welovejoob, 17wejoob..., kapook, zara, youdontknow.....) who try to create dramas and news to NY. She has many IG accounts but just by reading the comments from these different accounts without a profile pic, we can easily identify that it is the same person and not only she bashes over Nadech but also Yaya (you can check in Yaya's IG), suchadastartek (Ae's asistant), Nadech's manager (Ae / Aashar) etc.. Unfortunately, there are some weak NYFC who always feel insecure for nothing and believe this hater....In my opinion, people who pretend to be NYFC but always feel insecure for nothing with any dramas are more annoying than the haters. This is because of these kind of FC that Mae Kaew has to come out to clarify it.

What makes me laugh is thanks to these haters, we NYFC fin a lot because the more they come to make dramas, the more NY shows how much they love each other loool. Remember the red thread in Hong Kong and what about this trip in Japan? Mae Kaew has revealed that Nadech has planned everything for a long time. He has rented a house for their two families + a car, did his international driving license for this trip and many more things, how cute he is :icon12:. If these trouble makers has not made their dramas, we will never know about it, thank you the haters :thumbup:

Since Yaya has created her IG, her last wish to Nadech has reached 395K likes and is the 2nd pic with the most likes in her IG so YFC support a lot Nadech! (how to find any excuses to share again this post loooool :risas3: :love:)
  • urassayasHappy birthday to this beautiful human ! I wish P'Nadech to be very very happy na ka, to be healthy, succeed in everything you try na ka! big skål to all the adventures '26' has in store I'm appreciative for you being there for me as a confidant, my best friend, a motivator an inspiration... a constant reminder to eat healthy n the list goes on! 8 years of knowing you... time sure does fly happy birthday again na ka #no adds na ka, I made this request just one time in a year #let's come to wish HBD to Nadech na ka

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcyj0CmHQdP/?hl=fr&taken-by=urassayas

Always keep an eye on the trip, her Darling has planned for her but unfortunately cannot join him because she has to take care her mom who is sick. When they will get married, they will have all the time to travel together.

Nobody can resist to this smile :), isn't it Yaya :naughty2:? (No tag on this pic but she even come to like this photo to show publicly her support to her one of a kind)

Which one is her ig most likes post?

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Her best 9 pics on IG has only one pic with Na but 5 of her 9 pics are linked to him :)
n°1 Merit ceremony for blessing NY in their movie Nakee2. This is a personal event organized by Mae Kaew & Na's family.
n°2 HBD 26 years old to Nadech
n°5 Photo by Nadech in Hong Kong
n°6 When Yaya was in Kyoto for Louis Vuitton fashion show and she wondered in her caption:"Where is Soryu? (= Ryu Onitzuka = Nadech)"
n°8 Photo by Nadech in Chiang Khan during the shoot of Nakee2

I am happy that the n°1 post is that one during the merit ceremony for Nakee2, it shows how much people support her for this movie :thumbup:. Nevertheless Yaya has another movie "brother & sister" with Nichkhun & Sunny for GDH, she s hot in anyways :)

credits khampajjsin & gdh559club

A fan met Nadech in Niseko, he is always sticked on his phone :naughty2: :thumbup:

The perfect post: "I tag you, you like it back :icon12: ". But even without no tag, she also likes it.

Yummy :p both the meals & the praeks :risas3:

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Her best 9 pics on IG has only one pic with Na but 5 of her 9 pics are linked to him :)
n°1 Merit ceremony for blessing NY in their movie Nakee2. This is a personal event organized by Mae Kaew & Na's family.
n°2 HBD 26 years old to Nadech
n°5 Photo by Nadech in Hong Kong
n°6 When Yaya was in Kyoto for Louis Vuitton fashion show and she wondered in her caption:"Where is Soryu? (= Ryu Onitzuka = Nadech)"
n°8 Photo by Nadech in Chiang Khan during the shoot of Nakee2

I am happy that the n°1 post is that one during the merit ceremony for Nakee2, it shows how much people support her for this movie :thumbup:. Nevertheless Yaya has another movie "brother & sister" with Nichkhun & Sunny for GDH, she s hot in anyways :)

A fan met Nadech in Niseko, he is always sticked on his phone :naughty2: :thumbup:

The perfect post: "I tag you, you like it back :icon12: ". But even without no tag, she also likes it.

Yummy :p both the meals & the praeks :risas3:
Thanks for the info

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
About the last CH3 calendar 2018, I don't know if someone has already shared this video from by_family. When Mark is at the foreground to see Nadech & Yaya's sweetnesses :love: (Yaya tries to hide her face to the public to not let them see her reaction :risas3:), Mark is the only witness of this NY's hidden love message on CH3 Calendar :thumbup: (it starts at 15sec)

Nadech & Ken :love: :love:. Men are talking! So much handsomeness looool (cr. naga_naga)

Clip1: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdm2QkKBnfn/?hl=th&taken-by=naga_naga
Clip2: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdm2gacBzxi/?hl=th&taken-by=naga_naga

cr. naga_naga

Have you ever seen this clip? It was during the Nataraj award in 2015, so good to see these two actors together, they were talking like they are BFF :risas3:. Na was so handsome at this event and I love this camera angle on him, he has one of the most beautiful profile in thai ET (for those who wonder why they go on holidays together, Nadech is close to Ken since a long time. Last year, he even went with Ken's family at Niseko)

Nadech is ready to be a father hihihi :naughty2:, wish that by seeing Ken with Noi and their children will make him want to become a father more faster :thumbup:

Nadech and his gang in Niseko

Yaya go back to her house in Pattaya

Yaya: Halo "tee rak", where are you?
Nadech: I will come sooner "tee rak"

This is not my imagination, they call themself "tee rak" :naughty2: :nut: :love: (look how Yaya was surprised to see Na calls her accidentally "tee rak" in front of everybody, then Na made a face like "oh shit" :risas3:)

All credits go to the rightful owners

Last edited:
:love:
Thanks YT

I love the question:icon12: DO YOU HAVE a GIRLFRIEND:icon12:? Then he answered Muaaaaah means YES :love::nut:
yep IKR that MUAAAH is just a bluff to avoid AWKWARDNESS NYers are already happy enough :aaaaa:actions speak louder than words here are our solid evidences:

21688859_117264072280041_8665332025621741568_n.jpg
:icon12::naughty2:NY intimate moment:love::naughty2: in NYC Coach Event while watching as one of the audiences look how Yaya back hugs her teerak using her left arm:love::naughty2:
24909566_225534801320457_7478295604826955018_n.jpg 24991240_741903246014042_7547836853545478784_n.jpg
:icon12:NY HK trip to STRENGHTEN their long time ROMANCE to FOREVER:icon12::love: so :angel10:NY seek DEVINE intervention:aaaaa:(again thanks to NY haters who wish their break up:fighting3::BangHead::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

THESE ARE JUST A FEW examples in fact too many to mention and to post:thumbup::nut::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

I have noticed here how happy our Yaya here:icon12::naughty2: running and dancing:love::icon12: I dont think it's solely because of her childhood memories in her Pattaya house:love::naughty2: ehem I guess our fav couple are always :icon12::naughty2:flirting ON LINE :naughty2::love:we can see Nadech is always holding his phone:love::naughty2: what you think guys???:aaaaa:

and BTW it's much better if NY will go together on a vacation with only few people like before ...only their direct families their moms only.... because too many people will only spoil:BangHead:the romantic moments of our fav couple it's useless:fighting3::fighting3: we can never see NY to be so sweet if so many people around them:BangHead:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@sasuke06 could you help to translate this article? I guess it must be another good news about NY ...thanks you

https://instagram.com/p/BdopPy_llU3/
This is about the most richest celebrities who have won money thanks to events( thank you to Rosie Mystica for this translation):

PS: The rate cost differs according to different sources (rate cost is a secret, not the ranking) but the ranking is known by everyone in Thai ET: Nadech is the n°1 actor with the most highest rate cost / Yaya is the n°2 actress (Aump Patcharapa n°1).
Nadech & Yaya are too expensive, this is the reason why if you saw them in an event, it is only for a big event such like for a shopping mall's openning, to celebrate a big event (christmas, new year, songkran etc...). Most of Nadech's events are outside Bkk, you can easily imagine how rich he is :naughty2: and as for Yaya, this year she has more than 20 endorsements !!!! It's a lot that's why most of her events are related to her brands, she has no availability for other events (She will have an event on 10th January for the openning of her new endorsement in Central World, A NEW ONE :clap: :thumbup:)

Our beautiful couple presenters, HOW MUCH DID THEY GAIN FOR THIS NEW ONE?! Lol

@sasuke06 another hello 'tee rak' ;)

Yessss, another "tee rak" and what makes me smile is that she wrote it in French lol :thumbup:

From Ananda, (he rarely posts in his IG)

Last edited: