[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Another picture of Nadech singing the OST....can't wait...

Haha.....like a caption on this picture: Pe' Anne demonstrates on how to kiss the Princess... in a lakorn hehe. But outside of a lakorn...no demonstration is needed haha.

cr:as tagged,fong fong,thongentertainment
Why may is so far away??? I hope the drama won't disappoint me, please be great!!!!

Pnr

sarNie Egg
Hello, i am new to this world. Actually i had started with kleun cheewit,liked yaya and was searching her, i became obsessed with nadech:) as i see, he is very famous still humble nice man.. i just have some questions, if you answer them, i would be very happy..

1-is nadech very religious man or is it the same for every individual in tailand? He is always attending this kind of ceremonies which i find very fascinating:)

2-and i wonder that if thailand TVs are conservative because they barely kiss eachother on lakorns...but i saw some couples(tv series)whose from thailand kiss properly:)))

3-last one.. if nadech and yaya are together, is that ok that they are away from eachother that long? They didnt Do Merit together in India, she travelled a lot away from him..She didnt Attend his mothers birthday etc.. is it normal for them Living seperately from time to time because i understood that they didnt confirm or deny their relationship and we need to take the hints they leave for us.. i cant find any so wonder they apperances time to time or Do you guys feel that something isnt used to be..

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
@Pnr Hi, welcome to Nadech and Yaya’s world here! I have followed Yaya and Nadech since their first drama so I have witnessed their friendship closely. Here are my answers to your questions:

1. Yes, Nadech has always been a religious person, I think if he wasn’t an actor he would be a monk! Lol Thanks to his mother’s teachings he is a good son who cares a lot about people and always does merit. I think Nadech IS the most religious actor I have seen from Thailand. Thailand has a huge population of Buddhists, about 95% of the country practice the religion. Yaya is very religious herself but I feel Nadech really helped her understand the religion more even though her mom made her read the scriptures since she was a kid.

2. I have watch Thai dramas since I was a kid and yes, when it comes to intimacy, Thai dramas don’t kiss. I believe it was only recent that they started kissing onscreen. I never found an issue with it. Would I say their dramas are conservative? Yes and no. Even though there is no kissing, rape is very present in Thai dramas. GRGR has a scene like that...some of the most popular dramas produce those type of scenes which I don’t particularly like.

3. In Nadech and Yaya’s case...it’s hard to understand. I accept that they can be a part for a long time because I still don’t think they are dating...they never said anything besides, yes we are the closest and we know everything about each other. Saying it is different from showing it. They never claimed to be with each other so when recently they haven’t been spending time together it’s not weird to me. Lol perhaps...it’s safer that they are this way in case one does end up marrying someone else then they can just tell everyone yeah we are bffs that was all. No harm done.

I don’t mind that Nadech and Yaya are private about their relationship status, they have that right but I can’t think they are officially together until someone says something otherwise.

Also, Nadech seems like a super chill person, he is a simple person who keeps himself occupied with work, if they are dating and away from each other I think he respects Nong Yaya enough to not get in her business.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Hello, i am new to this world. Actually i had started with kleun cheewit,liked yaya and was searching her, i became obsessed with nadech:) as i see, he is very famous still humble nice man.. i just have some questions, if you answer them, i would be very happy..

1-is nadech very religious man or is it the same for every individual in tailand? He is always attending this kind of ceremonies which i find very fascinating:)

2-and i wonder that if thailand TVs are conservative because they barely kiss eachother on lakorns...but i saw some couples(tv series)whose from thailand kiss properly:)))

3-last one.. if nadech and yaya are together, is that ok that they are away from eachother that long? They didnt Do Merit together in India, she travelled a lot away from him..She didnt Attend his mothers birthday etc.. is it normal for them Living seperately from time to time because i understood that they didnt confirm or deny their relationship and we need to take the hints they leave for us.. i cant find any so wonder they apperances time to time or Do you guys feel that something isnt used to be..
Hello & welcome to the thread :cheer::cheer:
I'm not Thai myself so I can only base what I'm about to say based off of what I've seen & read.
I feel like many people in Thailand don't really see Buddhism as a religion per say, more of a way of life (if that makes sense). Many aspects of Buddhism are very engrained into Thai culture & it's a big part of many people's lives. The same for Nadech. I guess you could say that Nadech is pretty religious in that he seems to pray everyday, goes on pilgrimages & does merits as much as he can etc

For your second question, Thai TV does seem slightly conservative to me. Ngl I feel like NY didn't do real kisses until LLSR either because the script didn't call for it or Nadech was too much of a gentleman :pancarta:

For your last question: as you discover & learn more & more about NY you will realise that they are quite different from other couples & have their own style of relationship. From social media, they appear to spend a lot of time away from each other but as soon as one of them is free or returns to Thailand, you hear about sightings of them in the supermarket etc. Also NY don't do merits/pilgrimages together abroad (not that I remember anyway) so I pretty much knew that Yaya going along with them to India wasn't going to happen. They both like to set time aside for their families & other important people in their lives.
Also Yaya didn't attend Mae Kaew's birthday celebration because she was in New York at the time; which leads me on to my next point. Yaya is pretty much going international now so she will slowly be spending less time in Thailand, which means her & Nadech can't meet as much. Plus Nadech is putting his all into MLFS so he isn't going out that much, only when his schedule is clear.

Like I said NY are not your typical celebrity couple. I can sense that they don't feel the need to validate their relationship by sharing stuff on social media etc. When NY have been far away from each other, the biggest hints are their clothes & accessories - especially Nadech ;)

koji1234

sarNie Egg
@Pnr Hi, welcome to Nadech and Yaya’s world here! I have followed Yaya and Nadech since their first drama so I have witnessed their friendship closely. Here are my answers to your questions:

1. Yes, Nadech has always been a religious person, I think if he wasn’t an actor he would be a monk! Lol Thanks to his mother’s teachings he is a good son who cares a lot about people and always does merit. I think Nadech IS the most religious actor I have seen from Thailand. Thailand has a huge population of Buddhists, about 95% of the country practice the religion. Yaya is very religious herself but I feel Nadech really helped her understand the religion more even though her mom made her read the scriptures since she was a kid.

2. I have watch Thai dramas since I was a kid and yes, when it comes to intimacy, Thai dramas don’t kiss. I believe it was only recent that they started kissing onscreen. I never found an issue with it. Would I say their dramas are conservative? Yes and no. Even though there is no kissing, rape is very present in Thai dramas. GRGR has a scene like that...some of the most popular dramas produce those type of scenes which I don’t particularly like.

3. In Nadech and Yaya’s case...it’s hard to understand. I accept that they can be a part for a long time because I still don’t think they are dating...they never said anything besides, yes we are the closest and we know everything about each other. Saying it is different from showing it. They never claimed to be with each other so when recently they haven’t been spending time together it’s not weird to me. Lol perhaps...it’s safer that they are this way in case one does end up marrying someone else then they can just tell everyone yeah we are bffs that was all. No harm done.

I don’t mind that Nadech and Yaya are private about their relationship status, they have that right but I can’t think they are officially together until someone says something otherwise.

Also, Nadech seems like a super chill person, he is a simple person who keeps himself occupied with work, if they are dating and away from each other I think he respects Nong Yaya enough to not get in her business.
About NY part, the last part is true, just incase something like that happens, they dont have to explain anything to people. But, I do believe they are together tho. Anyways, I dont think they owe us anything (ex: confirming it to the public) because we are just fans and that is their personal lives. I think Nadech and Yaya want us to separate their personal lives and their work life (which I would do if I was famous) LMAO and plus, Im so used to them not showing their relationship to the public. But they surprise us out of nowhere an example of this was last week, there were sightings of NY and they worked together for a commercial or something HAHA

Last edited:

Fannaly1

sarNie Egg
hello, everyone was looking for information for the new lakorn of my handsome nadech and I came to this forum, I am new and just arrived to ask for help if someone knows of a forum, page, etc. ... just a fan of nadech I've seen all his lakorn I'm not from Thailand, it's hard for me to find him ... I have some friends who are also interested in knowing only one page of him, we love him and it does not matter with whom be while he is happy

Last edited:

koji1234

sarNie Egg
hello, everyone was looking for information for the new lakorn of my handsome nadech and I came to this forum, I am new and just arrived to ask for help if someone knows of a forum, page, etc. ... just a fan of nadech I've seen all his lakorn I'm not from Thailand, it's hard for me to find him ... I have some friends who are also interested in knowing only one page of him, we love him and it does not matter with whom be while he is happy
I dont think theres a forum page of just him HAHA I think his forum page are only if he has an incoming lakorns which is Likit Ruk w Yaya and My Love From the Stars with Matt Peranee. Hope this helps. You are welcome here, we are all friendly here dont worry :):thumbup:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@Fannaly1 Hi there :), if you want to know the latest info/news on Nadech then this thread is the perfect place at AF. It has both his onscreen & offscreen info/news because this thread is where the majority of NY fans (true NY fans are fans of Nadech & Yaya respectively) come to read & share those news of Nadech. Beside this thread you can find his latest info/news in his other lakorn thread which he is currently filming but the info/ news in there are majority pertaining to his onscreen rather than offscreen info/news unless many of the ladies here come & share in that thread then it will be different :D.

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...on-nadech-kugimiya-matt-peranee.64864/page-86

Here is his own forum at AF

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/forums/nadech-kugimiya.276/

Here is a thread dedicated to only him...you will find quiet a few posts of mine in it :D

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/nadech-kugimiya.61336/page-18

Nadech fans at AF are friendly, I'm one of them :) plus some of us aren't Thai so don't worry, have fun & enjoy visiting AF :).