[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
hahahha

They're in character. Princess Alice got some haaaaaaaaaters lol!! I think this new script is going to play really heavy on the plot of "who done it?" Who is trying to kill princess Alice. I've seen bts pics that gave away some wtf vibes but I think this script will have a lot of twist and turns where you feel confident about a guess but then some curveball(s) will be thrown in.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiClS4wHGfY/?taken-by=bung_lakorn

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Welcome arabellarose , don’t worry too much and enjoy urself here . Na and ya are good beautiful individual that will make u happy .
Thank you pinky,

You know this wishforthaikids thing. If it is true that Nadech is the owner, it would have been better if he endorsed it himself publicly or some celebrity. Otherwise, who would know about it? Because it is a new account with an unsure identity , followers might not be as many. I mentioned in my previous post I frequently sponsored and donated to the fan club I used to belong to. I was actually a major sponsor. BUT.. we had a lot of members.. Some from different parts of Asia but mostly US , Canada and Europe.
The number of fans or people is what made it so easy to get big funds quickly which we used to throw parties, buy gifts, do free block screening , even turn our our fanfics together into a book. Etc

But in this case how will people donate if only limited number of people know? With this kinds of things the more people who knows the better.

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yay....Likit Ruk Special Scoop today at 1:45...so can't wait...:aaaaa::clap:

@bung_lakorn.....All eyes are now spot on Hrysos , a small country with interesting royal family.
Learn more about them in short documentary this Friday at 1:45 pm on channel3/33.

See you at 1:45 na krub.

Receive this Likit Ruk T-shirt with the donation of 300 baht at the Likit Ruk
Launching at Central world on Monday April 30th.....

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
H O L Y S H I T

That was the best thing I've ever seen in my life!!!!! It looks pretty epic! This is not a "scoop" it's basically a small special part that could even be inserted in an episode if they wanted.

Surprise! Mam Kathaleeya is Princess Alice's mom. And Ryan Jett, as in Vicki Jett's bro, is her dad ahahhahahahhaha ANNE YOU ARE WILD :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It basically wants to introduce the Royal family. The D-Team. Princess Alice's perception of Dawin, that he's too strict. Dawin's Perspective, she's capable and warm. But describe their experience together as "special."

Okay... first of all Yaya is REALLY gorgeous in here and they didn't just make her a princess, but you know there's the nerd part, the action, part, and there's actually a SEXY Princess Alice ahahha OMG I was stunned! If you missed it live, wait for the fans to upload it coz the channel could be slow with this ahhahaha

Oh also, yimmybangs confirmed that the photobook will be open for reservations either today or when they do the premier...

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
OMGGGGGG, that scoop :love::love: Nadech looks so hot in a uniform :crybaby2::love: Yaya in that pool scene where she just drops her robe:eek::eek: Davin better have been in that scene lol

You could see the whole "we love each other but it will never happen because we are too different" look in Alice's & Davin' s eyes whenever they stared at each other :sad6:

Princess Mona is so dodgy & I'm getting weird vibes from Princess Kate.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
"HOLY SAUCE !!! " (my new exclamation in Hrysos language lol)

I swear the cast is too super eye candy. I was screaming each time I saw Nadech, Yaya and the others. Ann has had a fantastic idea to present her special scoops like a real interview of Dawin, Alice and the others. LR has still not begun but it is already different from what we used to see in general. "Kon Look" = I'm shaking because the level of this lakorn is super high :love:. And yeah Mam Catreeya as Yaya's mother, what a great choice !!! They would have taken Willy as Dawin's father lol, it would be superb!

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
"HOLY SAUCE !!! " (my new exclamation in Hrysos language lol)

I swear the cast is too super eye candy. I was screaming each time I saw Nadech, Yaya and the others

When I saw Yaya come out of the pool I was like, who is this??!!! Then when she turn around I was like whaaaaat PRINCESS ALICE !!!!! ahahhahah the scenery shots were really breathtaking too!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
When I saw Yaya come out of the pool I was like, who is this??!!! Then when she turn around I was like whaaaaat PRINCESS ALICE !!!!! ahahhahah the scenery shots were really breathtaking too!
What a beauty! HOLY SAUCE! HOLY SAUCE! HOLY SAUCE! looooool. Someone has to upload this scoop in HD as soon as possible or it will be considered as a crime against HER Majesty!!!

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
This scoop is amazing even I Dont understand a thing... All I can say it is amazing amazing amazing!!!!!!!!!!I'm totally stunned with the quality, it is absolutely great and different from any other lakorn I hv watched.. What an excellent way to showcase and eleborate the BG of the lakorn w this special documentary..I also think the same..they can use this special to insert in the beginning of the lakorn..can we say this is a trailer of LR or nah?

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I'm getting my credit card out to buy Anne's work out clothes as promised ahahhahhahahhahahhaha I bow down to Anne! Don't even need to see the lakorn to know it's gonna be pretty epic!

The production level is insanity!! #holysauce

This better be a scoop and not a replacement for their perd kong. Still want to hear from the cast!!

Where that mv though...