[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Ann is talking about the crown , what kind of crown , important and who can wear it etc . She went to get info from the ceo of beauty gem who is the guy who interview princess Alice and divin . He was also the guy who got ya on the cover with him for Harper bazar China . On the day of fitting he lend his collection of real diamond crown to Ann along with 18 bodyguards lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
This is what we call a "kick face KO" :risas3:

For sure, in lakorn or in real life, both Dawin & Nadech will have to lose against Alice & Yaya 555. Good luck bear :p !!! (Na said at the last ch3 calendar "I know my future, I will give all my money to my wife" :naughty2:)

Do you have a problem? :mad:

Come here P' Bear! :)

Shut up Bear! :p

The more you tease, the more you love :thumbup:

Don't be jealous Yaya :love:

Hihihihihi :p

Don't mess with Alice :BangHead:

All the credits go to the righful owners

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
The episode spoilers are here!

cr. thairath

Peter Corp is also in here ahhahaahaa Anne, you so wild. Can't believe she even invited him back hahhaha Gotta go find these new pics.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't realize, until I read an article today, that this drama would also be broadcasting in China. That's great news for them. The trailers and previews look great so hopefully, this turns out well for them.

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech at a talk in his university today
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiJK7yGg6nj/ - I think he talked about LR

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiJCin6D5lY/

Can someone please translate these clips :icon12:
I will try the clip at Rangsit University. They talked about acting and Nadech said when you can't play a love scene then you have to think of the person you love and look at like you see her face. Then the teacher asked if he would see Yaya when he has to act love scene with other actresses;) he replied he would see the lakorn person and if not difficult don' t have to use that technique, but if yes......imagine:)

Meaning something like that. Sorry, I am not perfect at translating as Thai is not my mother language, but do understand

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I will try the clip at Rangsit University. They talked about acting and Nadech said when you can't play a love scene then you have to think of the person you love and look at like you see her face. Then the teacher asked if he would see Yaya when he has to act love scene with other actresses;) he replied he would see the lakorn person and if not difficult don' t have to use that technique, but if yes......imagine:)

Meaning something like that. Sorry, I am not perfect at translating as Thai is not my mother language, but do understand
Thank you very much :) I really appreciate your effort:icon12: