[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
You know what’s good drama? Those based on romance novels..lol.. I am a fan of Judith Mcnaught, Jude devereaux , Johanna Lindsey and Lisa kleypas especially Judith McNaught. OMG the plots are outstanding. But most are set in England in another century lol..you know there were many arrange marriages back then, and also little mistake you do would cause you to be married lol.:risas3: I particularly like Judith mcnaught because she’s good in putting the reader in rollercoaster emotions, when the heroine cry you cry..lol also many of his hero’s are very similar to Khun Charles lol..:risas3: if I am Anne P. I’d buy the rights to those books, Nadech and Yaya would be perfect for novels “something wonderful” the hero felt he was tricked by the girl in marriage, so he was mad at her. Or Jude devereauxs “Remembrance “ about soulmates from many lifetimes and they kept separating because they cursed each in their first life. But my favorite for them would be “ Man of My Dreams” by Jude deveraux. It’s set in 1800s about a really drop dead gorgeous woman. So beautiful that anyone who looks at her falls in love with her. LoL. She is kind but very vain, And spoiled and ambitious. So she wanted to marry a duke. She set herself to marry a duke she never met. She thought he was ugly and old because most dukes were..lol..So she went to a masquarade party where she heard the duke would attend. She met a masked man and she refused him because she said she’d marry the duke not knowing she was talking already to that duke. LOL She didn’t think he was because he was so handsome. . Anyway, the duke did liked her but when he realized her plan, he pursued her and made her fall in love with him but making her believe he was a stable boy..lol. All the while treating her like she’s ordinary beauty. She’s used to people always having their mouth open because she’s so beautiful, but this guy act like he don’t seem to notice that. Because he would not try to spoil her or praise her beauty. But he did kiss her a lot..haha
Anyway, I thought that would be great to see yaya and nadech act that..lol..:risas3:
Lisa Kleypas books so intense and spicy if you know what i mean. Julie Garwood also good romance writer. The Bride was my first book written by her.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "YadechTaemint, post: 1280903, участник: 24734"] [USER = 21149] @ptenchik [/ USER] Я только что вспомнил, что сказал, что собираюсь попробовать и перевести материал для вас, извините :)

Я использовал Google translate, чтобы приблизительно перевести то, что написал Саске о том, что сказал khun Nat о LR, надеюсь, что это правильно:

Из Nuttiya (Nat) Sirakornwilai, сценарист Ликит Рук, корона-принцесса. Этот сценарист очень хорошо известен в индустрии лакора, потому что она стоит за многими большими хитами. Например, самый последний «Plerng Boon» или «SawanBiang» 10 лет назад. Она снова встретила Надеха во время 4 Хуа Цзя Хэн Хун Као. Если бы мы посмотрим на персонажа и посмотрим, «Boy Pakorn», должно быть, был «Fai», потому что он выглядит диким, провокационным. Что касается «Лома», это, наверное, был Надех, потому что он самый красивый из квадруппа. Но согласно сценарию в Тара-Гималаях, где Нат является тем, кто написал это, Нат предположил, что Надек подходит к «Фаю», тогда как Мальчик подходит для «Лома» от своих персонажей и их реальной природы в тот момент, а затем, Надех был «Ay Fai», тот, которого многие так любят.
Нат никогда не написал полный сценарий для Надеха, поэтому Ликит Рук - это тот, который она написала больше всего, но она получила помощь от Энн и П'Ав. Было много участия в создании этого сценария, но эту работу можно по-прежнему считать чем-то, что Нат написал для Надеха больше всего по сравнению с другими лакорнами.
Цель, которую она имела в виду, заклюлась в следующем: я должен заставить Надеха проявить весь свой потенциал и заставить других видеть его талант в действии. Характер «Давина» имеет много сложных сторон, и ей сказали, что Надечу удается сделать это так хорошо во многих сценах. Попробуем посмотреть, какая сцена поразит вас больше всего. [/ QUOTE]