[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I can’t stop spazzing after the first episode. The ending of the episode really looked like a movie scene! I probably replayed it like 10 times:clap: The editing and everything looks so top notch!
And Yaya... this is a completely different kind of role for her, I really like how she is branching out. Her facial expressions when she is fighting and shooting is on point.
And for Anne, I remember watching her dramas growing up and now she’s out here producing amazing lakorns. I feel old :rolleyes:

jawhara

“Nothing is so aggravating as calmness.”
Hello guys, I'm so glad I've found a thread about this lakorn cause I was dying to watch it and spazz over it. Is there any eng sub yet? If not do you guys know if there ar people wanting to work on it?

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Hello guys, I'm so glad I've found a thread about this lakorn cause I was dying to watch it and spazz over it. Is there any eng sub yet? If not do you guys know if there ar people wanting to work on it?
English subs will be on FB but for those who donate to the group who subs it. I think they'll upload it on a normal group after the lakorn makes finale

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
That kiss in the ending credits of the Chinese edition gave me a heart attack omg omg omg

You guys the episode is uploaded in full 1080p HD; that's a first for ch3!!! Can today get ANY better? I don't think so.
can you post the link for the full episode I am watching in parts now.

jawhara

“Nothing is so aggravating as calmness.”
English subs will be on FB but for those who donate to the group who subs it. I think they'll upload it on a normal group after the lakorn makes finale
Oh really...? I've never had to pay to watch a lakorn, why the sudden change...
Anyways I'll be willing to that if it mmeans to watch yaya and nadech.

And how does that donation work exactly? On which sit is it?

I'm so sorry that I'm sking so many questions, if you don't know then it is fine.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
wtf china got opening credits TOO!! HAHAHAH gotta move! You guys noticed they never plaid the ost? They did in one scene but I think it was an error. They'll probably start the opening credits tomorrow. This production is SO strange. No second mv yet... it's like a new marketing strategy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BixEtY8n3-s/?tagged=ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess

Oh wait, I think the rest of the clips on this ig could be the second mv.. damnnn no wait hahaha it's the ending credits.... still dammmnnnn chinese getting all the spoilers

Last edited:

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Oh really...? I've never had to pay to watch a lakorn, why the sudden change...
Anyways I'll be willing to that if it mmeans to watch yaya and nadech.

And how does that donation work exactly? On which sit is it?

I'm so sorry that I'm sking so many questions, if you don't know then it is fine.
check your pm :) no you are not asking too many questions don't worry

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
That kiss in the ending credits of the Chinese edition gave me a heart attack omg omg omg

You guys the episode is uploaded in full 1080p HD; that's a first for ch3!!! Can today get ANY better? I don't think so.
wtf china got opening credits TOO!! HAHAHAH gotta move! You guys noticed they never plaid the ost? They did in one scene but I think it was an error. They'll probably start the opening credits tomorrow. This production is SO strange. No second mv yet... it's like a new marketing strategy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BixEtY8n3-s/?tagged=ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess

Oh wait, I think the rest of the clips on this ig could be the second mv.. damnnn no wait hahaha it's the ending credits.... still dammmnnnn chinese getting all the spoilers
Wow! I totally dig the Chinese edition way more lol ahahaha I love their song choices and their editing skills. Lol!! My god! So much more romantic!