[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone knows what the pinky swear is about? Jc can aldy sense that Darwin is falling for her. Im sure she will tell him that he cannot do that.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Kate is not as dumb as I thought. She's picked one of the man's brain and even asked if she needed protection, can the leader of the D- team be her protector. Then she goes and find the picture of the team and saw who the leader in charge (Dawin). Preview showed she showed the picture to Will and Will said he've seen Dawin before.

Oh she's sneaky... testing Pan.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Anyone knows what the pinky swear is about? Jc can aldy sense that Darwin is falling for her. Im sure she will tell him that he cannot do that.
Alice said that she promises to not go anywhere (as in anywhere dangerous) & she will tell Dawin before she goes somewhere, then she held her pinky out to do the pinky promise
(someone correct me if I'm wrong)

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Since looks like there’ll be no eng sub till nobody knows when, I’ll depend on anybody in this thread for bits and pieces of the conversation in the lakorn. T_T I really wish I have Doraemon’s cake so I can fluently understand Thai. :facepalm:

I can’t concentrate whenever Alice and Win on screen. :nut:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL, according to Pan his men/crew are gossiping about him.

Sure Dawin, you're not concern or worry about her. ( Telling Pan that)