[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

lavie93

NY 4ever
I wonder if there's more love scenes during the beach than we got? We saw an edited scene of Alice sitting down on his lap in front of the bonfire and a scene of them swimming. However, in the novel script, it read ( and I paraphrased) that they spent some time at the beach; like what people who love each other do, they slept and cuddled at the beach.

If Yaya said " we went to the max".

this is me knowing we may not get to see this!
And this is He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's face when he sees us struggling for the DVD

Go check his IG, seem he's spending good time hanging out with Mrs Anne :nut:

cr Mr Scissors

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder if there's more love scenes during the beach than we got? We saw an edited scene of Alice sitting down on his lap in front of the bonfire and a scene of them swimming. However, in the novel script, it read ( and I paraphrased) that they spent some time at the beach; like what people who love each other do, they slept and cuddled at the beach.

If Yaya said " we went to the max".

this is me knowing we may not get to see this!
OMG, I knew it! the first time i saw the clip where Yaya is sitting around Na's lap looking mighty flushed , like the look one got after err-- you all know what i mean (excuse my dirty mind) I thought that it was just my mind going overdrive... :BangHead:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
And this is He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's face when he sees us struggling for the DVD

Go check his IG, seem he's spending good time hanging out with Mrs Anne :nut:

cr Mr Scissors
I got so angry when I checked IG & saw that he still hadn't posted the explanation he said he would, but was instead posting pics of Anne :BangHead::BangHead: The only reason I am still following him is because I am waiting for that explanation, otherwise I would have unfollowed him as soon as LR ended

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, I knew it! the first time i saw the clip where Yaya is sitting around Na's lap looking mighty flushed , like the look one got after err-- you all know what i mean (excuse my dirty mind) I thought that it was just my mind going overdrive... :BangHead:
um..I don't know what you mean, please explain in details step-by-step:naughty2:. Her hair also looks like the after err-- look. :naughty2:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
um..I don't know what you mean, please explain in details step-by-step:naughty2:. Her hair also looks like the after err-- look. :naughty2:
its 1:30 am here and Im tryn to keep in my laughter. that after err-- look :risas3::risas3::risas3: honestly, I was trying to write NY fanfic before LR was aired but it hasn't been updated for ages because I felt it would be awkward to write NY rated r scene when they look so innocent BUT now.... :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Is it just me or has Na gotten even more popular ever since he became Poopan Dawin? Especially amongst the younger generation (this is very clear on Twitter) & the older generation - it looks like most people's mothers love him :risas3:

Me as I remember the comments some people made about Na being jobless & no longer popular:

Everyone wants a piece of Poopan Dawin
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkXZMqFFnpO/?taken-by=by_family

upload_2018-6-23_18-46-5.png
Cr wan_vy14

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkXXf2sDMn2/?taken-by=nithinun_kookai
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkXaRQfHpej/?taken-by=____jongrak____

I love Na & P'Gu's bromance :love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkXbnd6Daz8/?taken-by=nong_janji

That was supposed to be me dancing with him :crybaby2:Oh well, my time will come
upload_2018-6-23_18-39-54.png

Na is such an entertainer
upload_2018-6-23_18-40-30.png
upload_2018-6-23_18-40-48.png

upload_2018-6-23_18-41-54.png
upload_2018-6-23_18-42-16.png

Why does his face here remind me of Ya's duck face :risas3:
upload_2018-6-23_18-41-11.png

upload_2018-6-23_18-43-9.png

Me & everyone else on Earth:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
its 1:30 am here and Im tryn to keep in my laughter. that after err-- look :risas3::risas3::risas3: honestly, I was trying to write NY fanfic before LR was aired but it hasn't been updated for ages because I felt it would be awkward to write NY rated r scene when they look so innocent BUT now.... :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Me as I remember the comments some people made about Na being jobless & no longer popular:

Don't blame them, people are ignorant. When Nadech signed with Origin Condominium, he gained more than 10 millions bahts. You know what that means? Some actors who win 150-200k bahts per event has to have 100 events to win what Na got with only one endorsement. And when Na has an event, he won 350-400k baths just to show his handsome face.

thanks @sasuke06
AHHH....I found my signature! Can I use this pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can it be a little bit smaller? @queenyeon :angel10:

No problem, you deserve a GIF haha. I will edit it for U.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it just me or has Na gotten even more popular ever since he became Poopan Dawin? Especially amongst the younger generation (this is very clear on Twitter) & the older generation - it looks like most people's mothers love him :risas3:

Possibly he's gotten popular, but both him and Yaya have. However, leave it to some crazy females, me included, to be more vocal about him. As far as the second comment, was that what some people were saying? WOW! Well I am glad his fans and many others showing supports that comment is further from the truth!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
No problem, you deserve a GIF haha. I will edit it for U.
No rush...I've waited long enough cause I couldn't chose which handsome face, but a collage is a better idea. I was watching LR for clips and face shots of what I was going to ask someone to do it for me and even thought maybe all his uniform outfits, but this collage of his handsomeness is better! LOL!:love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Possibly he's gotten popular, but both him and Yaya have. However, leave it to some crazy females, me included, to be more vocal about him. As far as the second comment, was that what some people were saying? WOW! Well I am glad his fans and many others showing supports that comment is further from the truth!
On social media most people are calling him Poopan instead of Nadech :risas3: Yeah it's mainly the females going crazy about him but quite a few males as well. I think Na's increase in popularity is more apparent than Yaya's because she had a huge surge in popularity when she became a friend of LV & went inter.

And yeah, when I heard about & read those comments about him being jobless I just laughed. Even if he was jobless, he has had over 200 ads since he started in this industry so he still has loads of money in the bank. Even more so because he isn't really into designer clothes & buying too many expensive things (Pa Yoshio taught him well). I wasn't really bothered about the statements on his popularity because popularity is something that usually fluctuates. But for Na, whenever it looks like his popularity is decreasing, it spikes back up.