[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
He said, thank you mom, I love you. See what happens when you can read.... aahhahahahha
:pancarta: - I knew I asked for it. :pancarta: :fighting12::fighting3: But I had to know cause it was killing me. I hate it when Thai lakorn does this with phones and texts.

Damn! I thought he was going to say, "I am going to get my princess and let her know I love her"

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
:pancarta: - I knew I asked for it. :pancarta: :fighting12::fighting3: But I had to know cause it was killing me. I hate it when Thai lakorn does this with phones and texts.

Damn! I thought he was going to say, "I am going to get my princess and let her know I love her"
I like your version better hahahahhaha

but he didn't go to get her... he went to be her bodyguard hahahha... I thought it would've been nice if Davin could rub it in Will's face too that he got Alice at the end... but I mean 1 of 1000 should've for this production....

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
They are CHOOSING to ignore LR. I see fans hella tagging EVERYONE about the ratings and general feedback... no way they don't have information on Chinese stats... or BKK stats. If I were Anne and the actors on LR I would feel very slighted by this.
I think the cast of LR are too nice to say anything lol. I expected Anne to have said something by now considering she emphasised that she put a lot of work into this, but she's only focusing on written feedback and even then, she is choosing to ignore the feedback on the editing :rolleyes:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I like your version better hahahahhaha

but he didn't go to get her... he went to be her bodyguard hahahha... I thought it would've been nice if Davin could rub it in Will's face too that he got Alice at the end... but I mean 1 of 1000 should've for this production....
So many things we want on that wishlist to make this perfect NY lakorn.

It would have been so satifiying for us viewers too because it didn't seem like Dawin like Will. Remember the " WTF look" he gave Will when he tap him on the shoulder while saying " I am watching you?"

That's why I am stuck on episode 10 ( wasit hug part), I like possessive Dawin and I don't see that anywhere else 1-9 or 11-12. I told you the arrow scene - GTFOH talking about I can't have you but am content admiring you from the ground ( paraphrasing).

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I think the cast of LR are too nice to say anything lol. I expected Anne to have said something by now considering she emphasised that she put a lot of work into this, but she's only focusing on written feedback and even then, she is choosing to ignore the feedback on the editing :rolleyes:
I'm waiting for her bf's explanations on the editing... I mean I understand they are tyring to be "innovative" but I don't think they accomplished that... what's so innovative about "bad editing." There's really nothing different or amazing with their "editing" direction. They just emphasized how bad they are with storytelling when they chose to HEAVILY highlight the side characters... I don't think there's anything wrong with giving side characters some storyline, Kate was enjoyable but not thaaat much I liked Namcha's character more in the last lakorn, but to make it bigger than the leads, that's appalling.. sacrificing all peak scenes for side characters? FUCK NO hahahah FAIL. They thought they were being cool with adding chapters in English? ahhahahaha It's clear to me that Anne only wanted to produce a lakorn that had pretty scenary and costumes. If you also paid attention to the type of shots they used they mostly focused on wide shots to show their location... I was really bothered by the scene where Davin and Alice were on their knees at the D-Team headquarters before they decided to rescue his mom. The actors were behind wired bars that obstructed the entire view but they decided to use a wide shot? The church scene of Davin and Alice after Kate died they were setting up some nice shots and then abrubtly cut it to the next scene I don't even know why they used that scene when it conveyed nothing ahahhahaha Anne knows about her feedback. Anne has always had weaked scripts from the lakorns I've watched from her but I've never seen her get trashed until LR because everyone knows the script was better but they cut out all the good stuff with the editing. She got trashed towards the end for Kim and James lakorn but she really got it this time because all of the actors did a good job in here hahahaha so the fans are offended that the series wasn't satisfying... Anne only accepts praises. She rewarded this fan with a prize because she like this fan's feedback after the lakorn had ended and it just praised her with everything hahhahahahahah also the fan is Anne's fan, not an NY Fan LOL https://www.instagram.com/p/BkTzfHHh5RH/?taken-by=thongentertainment

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
So many things we want on that wishlist to make this perfect NY lakorn.

It would have been so satifiying for us viewers too because it didn't seem like Dawin like Will. Remember the " WTF look" he gave Will when he tap him on the shoulder while saying " I am watching you?"

That's why I am stuck on episode 10 ( wasit hug part), I like possessive Dawin and I don't see that anywhere else 1-9 or 11-12. I told you the arrow scene - GTFOH talking about I can't have you but am content admiring you from the ground ( paraphrasing).
I don't think the fans are asking for too much. They already had enough to make it satisfying. If they just edited the series like the script, even the sequence when Alan became king, like wtf... the lakorn would've been satisfying. They can keep all of the side character scenes just cut down some of the action... you know there was a scene in like episode 4 or 5 when Alan and Kate were looking at surveillance from that time that Alice tried to sneak papers to Alan, they played the same clip TWICE ahahahhaha who the fuck oversaw the editing, seriously some amateur errors...it wasn't a flashback it was a mistake ahhahha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm rerunning RS, who's with me??? :clap:
I am but I have to wait for my lakorn bestie. She's getting closed to the ending of Mario's. She watches in Youtube and has 25 at ( 38-45 mins each). Last I heard she's on 20. I am going to rerun with her, but FF some stuffs w/o her knowing. :risas3: I may "read" the novel though cause I'll be done before her since I am FF.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@YadechTaemint For you, I saw you put it in your signature, this size is more suitable with the one of queenyeon.

I'm rerunning RS, who's with me??? :clap:

I am still on GRGR and I enjoy it! There are similarities but.....deeper love between NY in LR hehe

cr.ameena_cm

Btw, after Na's wink, I was looking for a one with Ya, now I found it, I think I look good haha :p

Last edited:

lavie93

NY 4ever
I am but I have to wait for my lakorn bestie. She's getting closed to the ending of Mario's. She watches in Youtube and has 25 at ( 38-45 mins each). Last I heard she's on 20. I am going to rerun with her, but FF some stuffs w/o her knowing. :risas3: I may "read" the novel though cause I'll be done before her since I am FF.
I've been jumping between RS, DJA & GRGR haha. I'm just watching specific scenes to pass time & then I'll re-run every episode later
Niceeeeeeeeee, actually i feel so f*cking lost when i have no LR to wait, i tried to watch another drama but i couldn't continue, cuz i've no feeling LOL:yawn::yawn::yawn: only Yadech can bring back my emotion. Just like a empty stomach and Yadech is the only good meal can fill it up :facepalm:

lavie93

NY 4ever
What is this?! LOL :celebrate16:

Cre to @sasuke06
LMFAO u cre yourself :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:. Can u make it a little bit smaller so i can add more signature without making my signature become too long? (With the whispering gif of Yadech tooo pls). I don't want that my signature becomes too long like someone in this thread u know? :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
I suddenly see this pic on FB and i immediately think about the signature of that dude :risas3::risas3: Someday when that dude posts a reply it's gonna take 1 page of AF:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: