[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The NY detectives are here lol. At the last Morning news for promoting LR on 18/06/2018, Krating after the event went in Nadech's car and Na said good bye to Yaya before leaving but today, Krating has just shared this pic and he credited this pic to Yaya. You understand what does that mean? They had dinner all together haha but we'll never see their pics. If you want update about NY's private life, wait updates from their friends lol.

hahahaha they got caught hahahaa fans are too quick! Also I would make a copy of that photo Krating is hot hahahaa

:(((((((((((( I love this cast! Reminds me how bitter I am they couldn't all go on today show or something... it's like not meant to be ahahah for the premier, Krating was supposed to go but he got a sprang ankle. That morning show Sarah missed it coz she was in traffic ahhahaha like it's not meant to be for all of them to be at an event or recording together. Or maybe they can all go to China together.... okay I'll just use this gif on myself

I saw yesterday that thonget responded to a question about the photobook on ig but they haven't answered NOBODY about the dvd ahhahahaha this production is something... I want a fan to walk up to somrak and just point blank ask him while they do a live on fb ahahahha I wanna see his face when he answers ahhaha if he doesn't take off sprinting from nyfc that is ahahhaa

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
I know she miss 2 years in a row I think already smh
Such a pity, but Yaya took selfies with fanclub after the event, which is really nice of her.

No matter, we will see them on June 30th at the event together.

And if Yaya were there, we won't see that much pictures and videos of Nadech. He would probably hide;)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I don't think the dinner Nadech went to is THE channel 3 party. This looks like some special dinner. Usually that annual party is held at a hotel, they even rent rooms for the acts, and at a bigger scale than this and they would also have some kind of theme. Definitely more stars would have been there not just their lead actors but all of their supporting actors too. I don't think Ae goes to this annual party nor does his mom too it might just be something related to the owners but not officially the channel. Doesn't seem like it to me at all.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Such a pity, but Yaya took selfies with fanclub after the event, which is really nice of her.

No matter, we will see them on June 30th at the event together.

And if Yaya were there, we won't see that much pictures and videos of Nadech. He would probably hide;)
So true; someone tweeted that if Ya had come we wouldn't have been able to see so many clips & pictures of Na like this because his eyes would be stuck on Ya & those two would have been joined by the hip :pancarta:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
hahahaha they got caught hahahaa fans are too quick! Also I would make a copy of that photo Krating is hot hahahaa

:(((((((((((( I love this cast! Reminds me how bitter I am they couldn't all go on today show or something... it's like not meant to be ahahah for the premier, Krating was supposed to go but he got a sprang ankle. That morning show Sarah missed it coz she was in traffic ahhahaha like it's not meant to be for all of them to be at an event or recording together. Or maybe they can all go to China together.... okay I'll just use this gif on myself

I saw yesterday that thonget responded to a question about the photobook on ig but they haven't answered NOBODY about the dvd ahhahahaha this production is something... I want a fan to walk up to somrak and just point blank ask him while they do a live on fb ahahahha I wanna see his face when he answers ahhaha if he doesn't take off sprinting from nyfc that is ahahhaa
I was really looking forward to some more Krating, Na & Indy interactions as well as some interaction between Ya, Reindeer, Sara & Yo :sad6:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I was really looking forward to some more Krating, Na & Indy interactions as well as some interaction between Ya, Reindeer, Sara & Yo :sad6:
They had to do a lot of basic promo so we couldn't see too much of their inside jokes and stuff ... but accroding to Yaya, LR was thee most perfect cast.... her best team.

I lmao when Krating was so excited he didn't know how to talk and Yaya, Anne, and Nadech were like omg this newbie ahahhahaha

Remember when we saw this scoop and thought LR was gonna be the shit? ahahhahahhahahahha damn thonget you got me! ahahhahahhaa it was amazing though ahhaha until episode woke our asses up ahahhahah

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
They had to do a lot of basic promo so we couldn't see too much of their inside jokes and stuff ... but accroding to Yaya, LR was thee most perfect cast.... her best team.

I lmao when Krating was so excited he didn't know how to talk and Yaya, Anne, and Nadech were like omg this newbie ahahhahaha

Remember when we saw this scoop and thought LR was gonna be the shit? ahahhahahhahahahha damn thonget you got me! ahahhahahhaa it was amazing though ahhaha until episode woke our asses up ahahhahah

How can the promos/scoops have better editing than the actual episodes????? :sad6::facepalm:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

If Na can hang out more often with Krating, I'm happy too haha :thumbup:. Sometimes the producers have a GREAT cast but their script sucks. Like Nadech & Taor in LLSR.

I don't think the dinner Nadech went to is THE channel 3 party. This looks like some special dinner. Usually that annual party is held at a hotel, they even rent rooms for the acts, and at a bigger scale than this and they would also have some kind of theme. Definitely more stars would have been there not just their lead actors but all of their supporting actors too. I don't think Ae goes to this annual party nor does his mom too it might just be something related to the owners but not officially the channel. Doesn't seem like it to me at all.
The ch3 party are always very finnn thanks to those who shared some NY moments. In their private life, they are always stuck to each other and people will always tease and ship them :thumbup:.

Also whoever see this couple want to take a selfie with both of them. No need to take a pic with Na or Ya, they are always stuck to each other so you can get both at the same time haha

cr. rightful owners

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
If Na can hang out more often with Krating, I'm happy too haha :thumbup:. Sometimes the producers have a GREAT cast but their script sucks. Like Nadech & Taor in LLSR.

The ch3 party are always very finnn thanks to those who shared some NY moments. In their private life, they are always stuck to each other and people will always tease and ship them :thumbup:.

Also whoever see this couple want to take a selfie with both of them. No need to take a pic with Na or Ya, they are always stuck to each other so you can get both at the same time haha

cr. rightful owners
If I were in Thailand right now, I would go that basketball court every Sunday to see Nadech, Ken, and Krating ahhahahaha maybe even Yaya LOLOLOLOL better than going to the soccer games.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

cr. rightful owners
Feels kinda weird to see Na with chest hair again :risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Feels kinda weird to see Na with chest hair again :risas3:
Nadech has to wax his chest hair because of his job but in real life, he can let them because Yaya loves it :naughty2:. She loves the "bad boy look", "khem khem" = manly. Beard or chest hair is the same haha.

Yaya: if he has a beard, he's handsome too, it's a new look. I love when he has a beard, he looks manly and looks a little bit like a bad boy.

Since 2min10sec

Who could have thought that the editing would have been something like that 55555555. Mister scissors and a DJ at the same time, this is what they call a "revolutionary editing".

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiNouG4F68e/?taken-by=atinnabhan
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiNvJylBQH9/?taken-by=atinnabhan
https://www.instagram.com/p/BicFi-ul1Jw/?taken-by=atinnabhan
https://www.instagram.com/p/BizD4SyFm63/?taken-by=atinnabhan
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjLZesulkcz/?taken-by=atinnabhan

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

cr. rightful owners

Chest hair showing was fine and I don’t mind, but 2 extra unbuttoned were not necessary Nadech. No one said anything?