[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like no one was expecting the last episode of LR to get a rating of 6.2 (ngl I wasn't either lol), it was a nice surprise :thumbup: I think it was the second highest rating that day
Could have been so much higher! Damn you soccer! That’s right - I call it soccer! Although Football sounds about right! :pancarta:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Cant help but imagine if we got 20eps n no one let mr.newgenerationofediting edit LR....ahh what could have been...

Ps: nadech is LEGEND with only 8years in this industry. Like someone here has said before (in this thread of another NY thread) nadech has not only managed to surpass his predecessors but went further as to set a record for the next generation. He currently hold 133awards making him the only celebrity with the most amount of trophies in the shortest amount of time in this industry.
Yaya has said "no one can beat him" before (i think it was the interview for the opening ceremony of LR).

Also another thing about that pic the media was asking about....like y they gotta be so stupid for.... So many things to ask like ; how did u feel about editing of LR after it ended since everyone is saying such n such... If u could have edit it urself what could u have done (cut or left in)...
When NY work together again what type of storyline would u like to play in together?

Also i was like oh was yaya caught cuddling bae??? N it turns out that they r only sitting next to one another... =.=

Pss: sunny n nadech would have such an iconic bromance if we were that blessed. Their personality is so similar n they both r relatively weird so i would LOVE to see them act together or something

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Cant help but imagine if we got 20eps n no one let mr.newgenerationofediting edit LR....ahh what could have been...

Ps: nadech is LEGEND with only 8years in this industry. Like someone here has said before (in this thread of another NY thread) nadech has not only managed to surpass his predecessors but went further as to set a record for the next generation. He currently hold 133awards making him the only celebrity with the most amount of trophies in the shortest amount of time in this industry.
Yaya has said "no one can beat him" before (i think it was the interview for the opening ceremony of LR).

Also another thing about that pic the media was asking about....like y they gotta be so stupid for.... So many things to ask like ; how did u feel about editing of LR after it ended since everyone is saying such n such... If u could have edit it urself what could u have done (cut or left in)...
When NY work together again what type of storyline would u like to play in together?

Also i was like oh was yaya caught cuddling bae??? N it turns out that they r only sitting next to one another... =.=

Pss: sunny n nadech would have such an iconic bromance if we were that blessed. Their personality is so similar n they both r relatively weird so i would LOVE to see them act together or something
People telling Nadech to do more is like telling Bill Gates to get richer.

Sunny and Nadech kiiinda had worked together for Fino.. same campaign back in the days.

I throw this one in for the girls who likes him speaking esan.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
@m3lhouse Lol i meant more of the interaction something like a movie would mean we get more bromance interaction lol but i didnt know they endorsed the same brand before thanks for the info :)

So far i love nadech and mario bromance the best after that, it would be with nadech n jma or mark.

Seriously if the rumors r true (about nadech's schedule being quite linked back to him releasing something big later on) it would be another milestone for him i feel.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
@Lyly_isthebest hard to find a project for them maybe a movie at some point ... but at least they hang out in their personal life.

I like this old interview coz the host asked him if he has any special nang aek he'd like to work with and he said nong Jeed ahhahahahhaha even after he already worked with her and was in the middle of working with her with one more also lined up LOL Yaya's #1 fan

I grabbed this vid for @Alichgo so you can see Saichon getting his tan on hahahahahaha

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
You channeling Ann T.? Promoting this video like I am going to see hot and sexy Nadech glistening w/oil getting a tan, instead I saw chubby Jack getting heat exhaustion!

This is what I want expect to see.:thumbup:
View attachment 17850
Cre: rightful owner.
ahahhaha whatchu mean you didn't seeing him lying around with his pants hiked up like he's trying to make them into a thong?

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
James ji nd taew's both lakorns have 16 eps each, why why why our babies can't have that length of eps:BangHead::sad6:
Hate you till hell Mr. Anne
Their last 3 lakorns we just of 10-12 eps
I just want them to be in a slap/kiss lakorn for their next one so they can touch each other every now here there and have a baby cause the last baby they had didn't count cause we all kn who was who and the length be of min 16-18 eps
I think the production nd director combo can be p'da nd p'aew as them make the best combo nd brings out the most out of lakorns
Pls pls pls god listen nd fulfill this wish of mine.
I just miss them so badly :(

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Y'all need to prepare yourselves lol, I'm gonna get my man. Dw, we're internet buddies so I'll fly you out to Thailand for the wedding :pancarta:
Also I loooooove David Tennant :love: (but Na comes first)
Rooting for u girl but first get him to know That this pretty girl exit lol lol than try to take his eyes off of ya lol

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I can't see Na going inter using the fashion route like Ya, maybe gaming? But I don't know how big the gaming world is.
I'm hoping that MLFAS will be a big hit for him (& everyone else involved in the lakorn). In terms of movies that can be shown abroad, Na has been offered by GDH to be in a movie but it's all up to him to decide when he is ready (I pray it is soon lol).
Na's schedule seems a bit TOO quiet now so I have the feeling that something big is being planned & I'm excited to find out what it is.
the gaming world is just as big as fashion world and if u can get into it, its very stable (by stable i mean less competition and more money compared to the fashion world). in the fashion world u have the seasonal changes with all the up-and-coming stars with movies/dramas/songs etc...
but in the gaming world u have all those but just no seasonal changes, updates on the games to fix bugs and stuff but those are very minor, they won't change an endorsor for those reasons. You have maybe 2 or 3 years before a new game will be release since majority of games takes a very long time to develop and so if u get an endorsement for a highly anticipated game and that game actually delivers in its quality, u can go big and endorse for a longer time (more money especially if u bring in more interest/hype to the game and so they'll get u to attend international game conferences) or the developers create your very own avatar (which in the gaming world is a huge honour and if the people playing use ur character a lot u get loyalties for it). To get into it, they-the gaming company- must improve of ur image; like if u r popular/just well-liked by the general public, good image, suitable personality/someone who suit their desired image etc. They pay ALOT! but those companies also earn a sht tonne of $$$

i also feel like nadech will team up with GDH for a movie soon since there r many rumours that circulate about his quite schedule and how it was so sudden that he got an animated movie out (9th july 2018), along with nakee2 with yaya and his events which accumulated one after another like a huge rush and everyone was like "lol so sudden!!"
concerning MLFAS i feel like it will be big (like everyone will enjoy it and he will definitely get more recognition) but maybe not a huge hit since its only a remake, though hopefully i'm wrong.

i really want his upcoming lakorn to be with namtarn (since i just watch his/her project |the postcard on youtube) i was thinking of maybe a storyline period lakorn where he is a prince of a western country and he is engaged to namtarn's character (princess of thailand or another country) but he goes undercover as a commoner in thailand to find out more about the country and his soon-to-be-wife...romance comedy genre

Last edited:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
It's really tiresome hearing how some think Na will be left behind. The man is smart. I'm sure he has his priorities straight. No need to worry about him. Everything happens for a reason.

Anyways , we need a screenshot of Na & each of his awards from each event. Still so proud of him for winning it all. He deserved each and every single one, idc what anyone says. They can claim this & that, but at the end of the day who walked away with it?!.

I want to see him with namtarn too. I think she's cute.