[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
So cute, at the end of her speech, the MC teased Yaya by saying you didn't thank someone who is near this zone? Then Yaya said "Thank you P'Bear for watching my movie ka" then the MC teased her again by saying "I was not talking about Nadech but Mae Pla".....Yaya was very shy and said "I love U mommy". OOPS, SWEET hahaha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BknETuzDqTG/?hl=fr&tagged=urassayas

The reason why Na made this face when the MC teased Yaya lol

That was so cute and funny! Now my morning is complete!

ImaBro

sarNie Egg
She didn't sit as usual. If they didn't sit as usual, it could make a rumor. But Ya was brave to make a choice to sit like this.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Hmm, why Ya didn't sit next to Na :confused12::confused12::confused12::confused12::confused12:Maybe they don't want to get caught by reporters and to be the next trending on twitter tmr???? :confused12::confused12::confused12:
I really wanted Sunny, Ya & Na to sit next to each other :sad6:But then Mae Pla wouldn't have been next to Ya :/ The seating plan probably had something to do with BOTY

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hmm, why Ya didn't sit next to Na :confused12::confused12::confused12::confused12::confused12:Maybe they don't want to get caught by reporters and to be the next trending on twitter tmr???? :confused12::confused12::confused12:
They came together whereas Na arrived first, they took photo together for the fans + medias. They don't need to be stuck all the time lol. When they join an event with someone they know, Na used to let Ya sit with her/him like P'Bird at an old event award. Tomorrow, they have another event together.