[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
ALLEZ LA FRANCE

2 Years ago, Na supported France for Euro 2016 and he was in Paris. P'Gu teased NY because Na supported France whereas for Ya, it was Portugal during the final match. The only reason Ya supported the portuguese was because their football player are the most handsome for her. Portugal won against France so Na lost against Ya which explains his loser face and this cute urassayas tag haha :risas3:)

This year, Na still supports France and so do Yaya this time haha. There will be no loser, only love will win, allez la France!!! (cr.urassayas story, ask me a question & sutee_hanui)

cr.as tagged

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I swear everyone's mum is falling in love with NY recently (according to the tweets I've seen) :risas3:
From what I can understand, this person's mum never used to follow celebrities but they talked with their mum & she said that she likes Yaya & Nadech. Looks like she made an IG account so she can know more about their life story :risas3:
The sole reason I got an IG account. I post nothing but just stalk Nadech, Yaya, and anything NY-related. :nut::love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Wish a long prosperity for these new international fanclub. There are many more new FC but cannot share them all.

nadechyayaphilippines
nadechyaya_malaysia
nadechyayaeurope
nytaiwanfc
yadechersvietnam
ny_myanmarfc
nadechyaya_laofanclub
ny_cambodia_family
I suggested the whole word Philippines not just Ph so that Ch3 and NY will notice us that NY fandom is very active in our country not only now but long time ago.:icon12::thumbup::clap::angel10:

Congratulations :cheer: to Manny Pacqiao :cheer:for winning his current boxing match in Malaysia #proudPinoy here:cheer:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the video again & I heard him say what sounds like "no, no, no" to Ya in a low voice when the reporters asked him if she knew what he was talking about :naughty2::naughty2:
MYSTERY. Am sure that Yaya knows it:naughty2: maybe will be revealed at Oppo event? Like sasuke said, every time something FIN at Oppo event:)