[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Rita

Nadech <3
omg the grad party looks lit. makes them more human and not just celebrities.

anyway, does anyone know how tall is nadech? i can't tell lol.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
omg the grad party looks lit. makes them more human and not just celebrities.

anyway, does anyone know how tall is nadech? i can't tell lol.
I think Nadech is 5'9 or 5' 10 at least he is taller than Yaya when she is not on high hills shoes

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I love how she said "giving you support" afterwards :love: It's cute how they support each other in everything. :icon12:

I laughed when he said she called him an uncle :risas3:

Here's the full interview for anyone who wants to watch it:
These reporters are so dumb. I DO NOT need/care for their views on world cup?? How about Nakee 2 questions... their calendar for their merit.... :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut: BUT great that they asked about that fake rumored lakorn with the newbie for good feeling... she said no one contacted her and she doesn't know anything about this ahahhahahaa duhhhhh :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: she answered it like, Aww yeah I heard about this fake rumor but no hahahaha :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
These reporters are so dumb. I DO NOT need/care for their views on world cup?? How about Nakee 2 questions... their calendar for their merit.... :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut: BUT great that they asked about that fake rumored lakorn with the newbie for good feeling... she said no one contacted her and she doesn't know anything about this ahahhahahaa duhhhhh :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: she answered it like, Aww yeah I heard about this fake rumor but no hahahaha :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut:
Yeah, her "supposed next lakorn with a newbie", Yaya said that she is not aware, she had zero news concerning this lakorn, ch3 has not informed her. So Yaya has never heard about it but Pantip knows hahaaaa :nut:. Why they didn't ask Na too about his next lakorn instead of talking about his fashion that everybody already knows since a long time.

Just gonna post about the key part:
  • Nadech invited Yaya to come with him to watch the World Cup but she couldn't because was busy
  • There's a chance of NY going to watch the next World Cup together in 4 years
Also, Yaya said that Nadech kept sending her his pics when he was in Russia during the world cup :naughty2: (See how I succeed to link LR with NY's real life haha)
clip: https://twitter.com/ameena_cm/status/1019591406648582145

"Nobody knows it yet but see you soon P'Bear" :p "For sure Tee rak :thumbup:", "Let's catch up by LINE with our OPPO F5 P'Bear ;) "

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yeah, her "supposed next lakorn with a newbie", Yaya said that she is not aware, she had zero news concerning this lakorn, ch3 has not informed her yet. So Yaya has never heard about it but Pantip knows hahaaaa :nut:. Why they didn't ask to Na too about his next lakorn instead of talking about his fashion that everybody already knows since a long time.

Also, Yaya said that Nadech kept sending her his pics when he was in Russia during the world cup :naughty2: (See how I succeed to link LR with NY's real life haha)
clip: https://twitter.com/ameena_cm/status/1019591406648582145

"Nobody knows it yet but see you soon P'Bear at Kim's party" :p "For sure Tee rak :thumbup:"

Even when you read the comments at pantip, half of them knew too that it was fake hahahahaha some people consider it a rumor but it's not even a REAL rumor ahahhhahahaha what a waste of subject to talk about hahahaa there's a difference between a rumor with a source, like a tweet from an insider maybe... to a rumor that ha no source ahahaha

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Even when you read the comments at pantip, half of them knew too that it was fake hahahahaha some people consider it a rumor but it's not even a REAL rumor ahahhhahahaha what a waste of subject to talk about hahahaa there's a difference between a rumor with a source, like a tweet from an insider maybe... to a rumor that ha no source ahahaha
Haha it will be easier to find "Jeed's nom" than that source which come from nowhere, a rumour spread by a pantip member, good luck to find that official source!

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
One of Nadech's aunt teased us by saying "I know that many people cheer a couple concert..hihi..sweet dream..kaa"

Then, just one day after Mai's concert, A time show bizz asked to his followers "Next year, who would you like to see in a concert?"

You see NY's performance today for the OPPO 10th anniversary and their last one "Give me 5"......WE NEED AN EXCULSIVE NY CONCERT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!

cr.rightful owners

I want them to sing in thai, english, french, spanish. Pop, R'n'B, Rock, Rap, Luk Toung, everything as possible. I believe in you A Supachai haha to "make it happen".

• a_supachai1 คิดถึงเลยรีบกลับมาหา ดีใจที่ได้เจอน้องๆทั้งคู่นะคะ ทำงานวันนี้สนุกมากๆ รักนะคะ❤❤❤ @keaw_jung @urassayas#oppo10yearsanniversary

Last edited: