[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
That's so sweet of her.:love::love: Was there any caption and when was that?

Sometimes I wonder if NY has ever met Saifah and Bhayu already.:confused12:

If Yaya said this sentence when the other two MCs were there, they would be teased until they became tomato.:pancarta:
View attachment 20402
I really wanna see NY with Saifah & Phayu (and also Pao Pao as well tbh) :love: There's something about seeing NY with kids, especially little babies, that gets to me :aaaaa:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I did some research into P80 natural essence & the company that produces it and I'm only just realising how big it is that they chose Nadech to be their presenter :clap::cheer:

PM Group produces Nescafe coffee for Nestle Thailand (as well as owning other products/businesses) and P80 natural essence is their new beverage. They allocated ~1 bn baht to build a factory to produce P80 natural essence & they plan on targetting the Chinese market and building P80 natural essence into a global brand.

https://www.pressreader.com/thailand/bangkok-post/20170704/282003262447589

Basically Na is gonna make a lot of $$$$$, especially if sales increase a lot - which we all know will probably happen cuz NY fans are gonna buy that stuff like crazy to support him :risas3: Plus it looks like something a good proportion of the general public will like, e.g. people that work long hours or have trouble sleeping.

He ages like fine wine :love:
jane984emotion_20180726093650.jpg
Cr jane984emotion

NY have upgraded their revelations. I remember that lay event when medias asked them about their separate Songkran trips. Na was in South Korea with the Ae's gang and Ya was in Norway. During that time, there were so many sweet moments shared by Ae Supachai like NY's facetime etcc. During their lay event, this interview was very sweet because both NY were so shy when they got teased. The medias asked them what did they buy to each other and it was funny to discover their reaction like the other one was discovering at the same time what they pretend to offer each other...haha

Now, Yaya admits that they give to each other rings whereas before, it was Traditional Norway cakes or cookies from Ya and shirt from Na (Yaya specified a jacket because Na was losing himself :risas3:).

For those wo have never seen this sweet interview, here it is:

Nadech Yaya Share Their Songkran Holiday, Always Facetime w/ Each Other | Newsplus 21/4/16
cr.NYinterFC
@sasuke06 is that true that NY is no longer the Lays ambassador?

cto

so the pictures are so clear NY even have couple watches too:love::icon12::naughty2:I am not surprised:icon12: