[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

joice

sarNie Egg
Youtube vid of the ad is out. If that "secret movie" is for Na's P80 endorsement, I wonder when it will come out :confused12:

And fgs when is the POEM fashion show going to start :sad6:I keep checking my phone but no celebs have posted anything -.-
check the instagram account poem_official.It's actually better than vatanika imo.between the thai brands I think asava is my fav.

joice

sarNie Egg
Thank youuuuu. I basically love anything that isn't nagara(?) lol
saw some thai fashion shows here and there.the first time of seeing vatanika which I think yaya also walked really surprise me.It's so good from the background music,the makeup to the design.but then when I checked the following shows the design became plain.as for nagara,always question what customers they're aiming for.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
saw some thai fashion shows here and there.the first time of seeing vatanika which I think yaya also walked really surprise me.It's so good from the background music,the makeup to the design.but then when I checked the following shows the design became plain.as for nagara,always question what customers they're aiming for.
Whoever buys Nagara is weird, sorry not sorry. I prefer the set up of Vatanika's runway to POEM's but I think I like the style of POEM's clothes a bit more than Vatanika

pinky3

sarNie Adult
This video interview of the person who is in charge of the deal between CH3 and the Asian market is good. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl-JwoUhHZs/?hl=en&taken-by=support_nadech. She says that Nakee was the last lakorn that the Philippines market buy/show/air (this deal maybe they will buy more in the future). Not only Nakee, but "Ideal Husband," P' Nadech is going to the Phillipines as well. LLSR will be on air first and 6-7 of P'Nadech lakorns was bought as well. Besides P'Nadech, P'Mario, P' James Ji, and P' Mark will also join on the road trip to the Phillipines.

My Thai is not the best, but I think I got most part correct. Also, I think I translated the "Ideal Husband" part to a lesser degree that what it actually means in Thai because what she said in Thai is more of a slang that used to describe the handsomeness and ability of an actor.
The phillipine bought 50 drama , not just nakee . The nation husband, nadech his first drama will be llsr, nadech will have 6 to 7 drama